Customize

Son of the skipper kills himself over Scientology

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Son of the skipper kills himself over Scientology

KR on Scientology

When I was young we had a friend of the family Dorian Hale (A.K.A. the son of Alan Hale "The Skipper" from the famous TV series "Gilligan's Island") He used to come over and make all the kids laugh with his stand up comedy. He would preform at the improv in Hollywood every now and again.

I often heard my Mother mention how she thought he had an alcohol addiction and that she wanted to help him with Scientology. I wasn't bothered by his addiction because he was always cheerful and fun. Finally my parents disseminated to him and got him to do a Scientology course at CC (I believe he attended an acting workshop there first). After doing that one course he was quite excited to go up the bridge and "fix" his life.

Later he came to my mother quite upset saying that he really messed up this lifetime, and will have to do Scientology next lifetime because the Org wouldn't let him receive auditing due to his past connection with psych drugs. Shortly there after he committed suicide.

I know in Scientology they say that psych drugs and alcohol are really bad for you, but they cannot be worse for you than being dead.

Dorian, you will always remain a happy memory, and your playfulness and humor has inspired me to become the person I am today. You have been missed.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. rof Member

Re: Son of the skipper kills himself over Scientology

That one episode with the gorilla was hilarious.

Fuck.
  3. mrfyde Member

what year did he die ?
  4. Anonymous Member

/r/ dox or newspaper obit saying he died or killed himself.
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Craig Member

VERY sorry to hear that happened to your friend.

SCIENTOLOGY KILLZ! again.
  7. Anonymous Member

8. Anonymous Member

dox on death or gafl
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Zak McKracken Member

11/04/1997 maybe.

(couple months after his first/last CoS course?)

[STRIKE]There's also another actor named "Dorian Hale" who's done some minor roles (nothing on IMDB) who was in a horrible zombie movie from 2007-
    but[/STRIKE]
    [IMG]

[STRIKE]different guy i think?[/STRIKE]

Edit: not him.
  11. the_cloak Member

Jesus. How many celebs or people connected to celebs are they going to kill off? I suppose that is one way to clear the planet.
  12. Anonymous Member

He's clearly not listed in there, but of course not because that record list only covers 1940 thru 1997@!!
  13. Anonymous Member

RRBBS: Reading Television Thread

14. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

Shiidon: The Scar of the Avatar

Maybe ask this guy about it
  15. Anonymous Member

"I'm drinking lots of rum and popping pinks and grays." - LRH

lol
  16. Ogsonofgroo Member

Just another 'meat body' in a long, too long, list of satified victims. Co$ does not give a shite if one of their cash-cowz decides to EOC, Lron made it so, by trivializing the sanctitiy of human life, creating the illusion of 'moar out there' without really knowing, they sluff off the deaths of the cult like wipin' shit offa yer shoes, and even are so blatant that they have gone after some of their dead's families trying to collect 'debts' (documented, go look if curious) for their 'we're the bestest humanges'.................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Sickening fucking scammers.

THIS IS WHY!
  17. crockhat Member

Good job L Ron Fucktard didn't die with Vistaril in his system!
    Oh, hold on... he did. Kinda fits in with him being a hypocritical sociopathological liar then, hmmm?
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

THIS IS WHY..

you need to not take everything on face value.
    There is no proof yet that Dorian is dead, let alone an hero'd.
  19. TypingChimp Member

Sad if true, but if not, there's more than enough blood on their hands without it.
  20. Anonymous Member

[Mod edit: This is not the same man]
    Double [STRIKE]Nigger[/STRIKE] Edit: We don't need some (other) dead man's SSN.
  21. mrfyde Member

I wouldn't be surprised if scientology and not being able to go up the bridge was related to him deciding to commit suicide, but there are other factors. If he was not OT he would not come back knowing anything about his past life but just because that doesn't make sense doesn't mean anything to a suicidal person.

In addition to Scientology he also has past drug use that is also a factor in many people who kill themselves, and being the son of celeb, makes it a trifecta.

But unless we have a note or PC file it would be hard to know for sure why he offed himself. Im not trying to downplay a dead person that is close to anyone here but this is kinda a stretch to add to a whytheydead list.
  22. Anonymous Member

Dear fuckface Anonymous poster. Please tell me how a man was born in the 40s to Alan Hale and how he took a scientology course ten years after his death??

23. Anonymous Member

Gee cumdumpster, could it be that someone posted the wrong death cert that happened to be for a man with the same first and last name?
  24. Zak McKracken Member

Are you sure about that?
    (Are you the OP?)

There's one record for a:

HALE DORIAN, 09/08/1955, LOS ANGELES(19), 11/04/1997

That looks like it could be him.

There's a comment on here:
    RRBBS: Reading Television Thread
    that suggests Dorian Hale was about the same age as Jermaine Jackson (born in 1954).

This appears to be incorrect:
    According to this interview:
    Alan Hale Interview
    Trinket was a trophy bimbo he picked up after having four kids with his 'childhood sweetheart'.

1955-1997 seems about right, to me.
    Would fit with the CoS completion dates, anyway :[
  25. Anonymous Member

My condolences, that really pisses me off. Again, this is why.
  26. Anonymous Member

It would be hard to know why he "offed" himself? That's scientology speak, he didn't off himself, he fucking killed himself, maybe he thought he was only "offing" himself. I forgot, suicide and death is merely eoc (end of cycle) in scientology. OT? Please myfryde, there no clears now or ever, never mind any OT"s, there is no such thing, it's all bullshit, ok? The man commited suicide. Scientology could care less about all the deaths associated with them in any way other then how to "handle" the bad press and legal messes that come with the,. . Scientology should "OFF" itself with an EOC, End of Cycle. Please.
  27. mrfyde Member

You don't have to try to convince me of there being no clears I don't believe that, but as for his state of mind we don't know if it was his goal to kill himself so he could come back and go up the bridge was my point.

There are usually a lot of contributing factors to suicide the fact that he died and wanted to go up the bridge do not mean that he committed suicide to so he could come back and try again. (that is the point I thought the OP was trying to make)

I also said "past life" in my post I didn't intend that to mean a life he had prior to the ONE that he lived, I mean his past problems in life. (maybe that was confusing)
  28. Haruhi Member

"Offing" yourself isn't just Scilon speak, it's old but commonly used slang.

News flash: LRH was an old dude that liked to misappropriate the English language and call it his own. My mom says "offed." That doesn't make her a clam, it just makes her old.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  29. Your Mom Member

Whattaya mean 'old'? I STILL say 'offed'.

Wait....
  30. Anonymous Member

Newsflash? Hubbard misappropriated the english language and called it his own from the very beginning of his illustrious career after plagiarizing most of it. EOC (End of Cycle) is Scientology's callous way of referring to the someone's death. Offing oneself sounded similarly callous and it may be a very old saying, but not commonly used at all, well cept by mom. Anyways, Happy Mother's Day to your mom, i'm glad she's not a clam. Let's hope Scientology is offed in it's entirety. End that bad cycle.
  31. xenubarb Member

It sure must be nice to "know" you'll just drop this body and get a second chance.
    "Knowing" must be great. So sorry I wallow in uncertainty.
  32. Haruhi Member

My mom's dead.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Why do you put it like that? How would i possibly know that? You were speaking of her in the present tense in your response with the "newsflash" smaratass lead in previously with your pretentious know it all attitude. I'm awfully sorry about your mom, i had no idea, i used to be clairvoyant, apparently i've lost the gift. We're all trying to bring to this cult down and i appreciate all of your efforts in that regard. This, i do not. was totally uncalled for.
  34. ARC Member

Can you send her to Japan? Need fresh fertilizer.

As for the topic, of this thread, it would be nice to have more information about his state of mind.
  35. Ann O'Nymous Member

Second chance would make a nice name for a scientology front. Oh wait...
  36. Re: Son of the skipper kills himself over Scientology

AHHH.. old trolling tech in action.
  37. LilDebbie Member

you'd think so, but this is $cientology we're talking about. from HCO POLICY LETTER OF 7 FEBRUARY 1965:

SCIENTOLOGY WORKS AND IT HELPS PEOPLE!!!
  38. Haruhi Member

My mom just called me to tell you that you've been trolled, and welcome to Anonymous.
  39. Anonymous Member

Code:
    My mom just called me to tell you that you've been trolled, and welcome to Anonymous. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shit, am i that easy? lmao i salute. Hi mom, all the best. lol
  40. TypingChimp Member

I gave my mom a hug on Mother's Day. Scared the hell out of her. I was driving about 70 mph at the time, and I gave a good two-armer...