Customize

South Bay, Los Gatos, Ca Feb. 13, 2010

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Croix de Lorraine, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Ann O'Nymous Member

Re: South Bay, Los Gatos, Ca Feb. 13, 2010

Can't wait to see Tunak 2010 remix.
  2. i'mglib Member

First, your photos are AMAZING. You guys are an inspiration.

Second, thanks for loaning Sign Post to us. We had delicious Daisy Cake. Yum.

Third, this:

This woman should be FIRED. I am seeing red over this whole thing. Since when does the county spend money and time to help a cult fair game its critics??? What is wrong with that knuckleheaded county employee? I realize it backfired, from the response you guys got, but the county should not waste money on lunacy. Whoever heard of such a thing? What was the point? I could see maybe if there was a serial murderer/rapist in the neighborhood, and the residents needed to be warned. But what was the point in this case?

Sorry, but this really pissed me off. Please get this woman canned, ok?
  3. adhocrat Member

I wrote this and sent it to the local president and other officers of one of the two neighborhoods fliered by Delorme and gang today:

Hello Local residents,

My name is *****. I am a long term resident of San Jose, went to (list of local schools)

I am also one of the people protesting the Church of Scientology.

For a local introduction, I have known ****** and *** ***** for 45 years. They have lived on *** Street in your neighborhood since 1956, they told me today. I stopped by their home today and found out they had received the fliers that the Network for a Hate Free Community passed out today, Sat, 13 Feb.

I have been protesting the church of scientology for two years, due to their human rights abuses, their criminal behavior and more. For example, the Church ran an espionage unit against the US government, infiltrating 5000 agents into 136 offices. Imagine.

This was not an isolated incident. All this is freely available on the net and well documented.

google Operation Freakout and Operation Snow White.

I spent three years as a member of the Church of Scientology and saw abuses on a regular basis. At one point I was sleeping in a converted hospital room in LA, in a room about the size of a large bedroom in one of the local homes. There were 35 people sleeping in the room, in 8 bunk beds rising five high. I lived for weeks like this amid a low level fever that most of the people in the building, all Church of Scientology staff members, had. Mine cleared up two days after I left the building.

I know that sounds absurd, yet I lived it.

If you read the flier passed out, you see the NFAHFC blamed the protesters, without directly saying it, for a number of crimes.

One of them was the burning of an elementary school bus. If a school bus had been burned at the corner of Saratoga and Moorpark, don't you figure it would make the news? I googled it and came up empty.

I am offended that a county employee would deliberately spin the truth when she was given every opportunity to learn it. I feel she has crossed a line by taking sides in what is essentially a protest against human rights violations. Since Delorme McKee-Stovall knows about the Church's past and present, her latest flier seems to be a deliberate attempt to use her position to influence our right to protest.

I saw a clever new slogan a few days ago. Rights, Some Assembly Required.

I plan on assembling every month in front of the Church of Scientology at 650 Saratoga Ave until the Church is called to account for it's behavior.

I personally conveyed to Delorme McKee-Stovall all the information I have told you so far, and a number of other ex Scientologists have also spent time explaining our position. I told her that when I left Scientology, I was threatened with exposure of my confidential auditing folders. PC folders, they call them in scientology. The top 'ministers' at my church told me they would publish the details of my folder to if I even so much as opened my mouth to criticize scientology. To put this in perspective, imagine a Catholic priest or a licensed therapist threatening their parishioners or patients with data culled from their confessions or therapy. This is a most serious breech of trust. It is this that we are protesting.

You can reach Delorme McKee Stovall at 792-2304. I you agree with her, let her know. If you disagree with her, let her know. If you really disagree with her, call the Santa Clara COunty Board of Supervisors and let them know about this.
    And if you really really disagree, come join us. Typically the second or third Saturday.

If you wish to email me I will try to answer all questions.

If you want more information about why we consider Scientology a dangerous scam, go to Xenu.net

I appreciate your time
    ____

I'll let you know if I get any responses. I sent it to 6 officers of the neighborhood association.
  4. xenubarb Member

We haz ur Willhaven.
    U no can haz back.
  5. Re: South Bay, Los Gatos, Ca Feb. 13, 2010

lol
  6. Re: South Bay, Los Gatos, Ca Feb. 13, 2010

D:< We found him first. Our names should be sharpied somewhere on him.
  7. Belladonna Member

picture26ts.png

&quot;Punk rock saved me!&quot;
  8. Anonymous Member

Didn't you hear? Willhaven got SBSC tattooed on his butt.
  9. Re: South Bay, Los Gatos, Ca Feb. 13, 2010

Trufax, ask him yourself.
  10. Sponge Member

feb132010023anonykid.jpg
  11. Re: South Bay, Los Gatos, Ca Feb. 13, 2010

Thank you Sponge! I love it!
  12. Re: South Bay, Los Gatos, Ca Feb. 13, 2010

This is his new official handle. Daisy, make it so.
  13. exOT8Michael Member

Awesome stuff !!
    Great raid there.
    And the Daisy Caek in L.A was great. Thx San Jose Anons !!

img1527ks.jpg
  14. Re: South Bay, Los Gatos, Ca Feb. 13, 2010

What does the sign below the cake say, Michael?
  15. exOT8Michael Member

Sun was too bright to see it

Maybe

BROUGHT DAISY CAEK ??
    FROM THE SOUTHBAY
    STATCRASHERS
    HAPPY ANONYVERSARY
  16. Re: South Bay, Los Gatos, Ca Feb. 13, 2010

First of many vids to come:

17. Random guy Member

Salute Gentry!, you did all the right things, and you did them well too!
  18. Optimisticate Member

Anonykid breaks my heart, someone give him a hug for me. Beautiful job done in the face of untold misery and upcoming scandal. You can has all the internets +1's that you can handle.

Is it bad that I'm almost to the point where all bonking partners in the future will have to wear GF masks?
  19. Anonymous Member

Not if you take pictures.
  20. anonohio Member

Great work, guys.....i'm going to do my little part and email the county as well
  21. Re: South Bay, Los Gatos, Ca Feb. 13, 2010

(GASP!)

Have you ever seen such a dangerous looking group of internet terrorist hate criminal meanies?

It's a damn good thing Santa Clara County has such tolerant, educated and dedicated public servants as Ms. Delorme Mckee-Stovall to protect the public from that kind of violent rabble, amirite?

Thanks for the delicious caek.
  22. Anonymous Member

I love the fact that an Anon in GF mask is looking over Mike's shouldering as he is reading the indictment against Anon.
  23. Smurf Member

Excuse me?? SoCal anons didn't get any champagne. That's so fucked.

We did have a lovely Kahlua cake, compliments of a terrific anon from Mountain View.
  24. adhocrat Member

I just had an interesting talk with a San Jose PD non emergency operator. I told her I'd gotten the flier and asked about getting the reports. She asked if this was concerning the flier, I guess she was the one who talked to Mike yesterday.

I asked for the reports but she said one, she didn't really know what there was to report, and two, that persons not involved weren't given the reports. I'll be talking to the Crime Prevention Unit come Tuesday, per her advice.

I also told her I'd seen the protesting, and that what I saw was dancing. She loved that, laughed and said "I didn't know that."
  25. MenoBitch Member

Great work!
  26. Belladonna Member

I adore you, Random Guy.
  27. Major Boyle Member

LOL@pacman trying to drink champage through his EFG mask. I wanna know where to buy a pac-head.
  28. Re: South Bay, Los Gatos, Ca Feb. 13, 2010

Tunak Tunak video is being uploaded as we speak, great lulz in T-minus 30 minutes.

....I hope.
  29. wackomoose Member

Great work Guys !!!

Enjoy yer futbullet OSA

you are so full of FAIL!
  30. Re: South Bay, Los Gatos, Ca Feb. 13, 2010

31. Anonophunkik Member

Blinding what a quality dance but..............................

It sounded a bit middle eastern, you must all be terrorists.
  32. Belladonna Member

picture21g.png

[COLOR=&quot;DarkRed&quot;]You callin' me a terrorist? I just love to dance![/COLOR]
  33. PodPeople Member

The "So You Think You Can Dance" judges decree and submit this video as evidence of obvious vandalism of the art of dance. so the crimes are true then. lol
  34. Anonymous Member

Actually, it's an Indian song, and there was a terrorist incident in India yesterday.

So that's it, we are terrorists after all, and I say we turn ourselves in to Delorme McKee-Stovall so she can go all Abu Ghraib on our asses.
  35. bAnon Member

YES!!!! FTW TUNAK TUNAK!!!! BRINGING THE LULZ BABY!!!

Especially liked the sign: "Scientology, Cash or Credit."
  36. MeganonOT8 Member

37. amaX Member

projchan66.png

Germany makes us look cool. South Bay, Los Gatos makes us look sophisticated.

Anonykid is adorable! &lt;3

The cakes look delicious and that one cake is gorgeous!

Good job, guise.

[COLOR=&quot;White&quot;].[/COLOR]
  38. Re: South Bay, Los Gatos, Ca Feb. 13, 2010

39. TinyDancer Member

This confirms my theory that Delorme just needs to see the SBSC'ers do the Tunak Tunak Tun.

Problem sorted.
  40. RightOn Member

really really really really nice pics
    really!
    excellent guys