Customize

Soy is Making Kids "Gay"

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by pooks, Oct 2, 2009.

1. pooks Member

Soy is Making Kids "Gay"

Email Newsletter from nutso Scio Winston Kao.

From: Winston Kao [mailto:info@gobeyondorganic.ccsend.com] On Behalf Of Winston Kao
    Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009
    Subject: Soy is Making Kids “Gay” - From Winston Kao Weekly News Tips

You're receiving this email because of your relationship with Natural Plus Plus, LLC. and Winston Kao.

Weekly New Tips

Soy is Making Kids "Gay"

Dear

My articles have as their basic intention to bring forth the truth and more importantly, the solutions to make better judgment and choices for all to survive better.

For those of you who haven't seen some of my older issues, a lot of them now have been uploaded on the website. There are over 100 articles. Issues ranging from fats and oils to tattoos.

What Happens When You Consume Excess Female Estrogen?

When I see a society rapidly filling up with kids becoming gay, women over 40 turning lesbian, many boy teenagers with man boobs, and men over 35 gaining man boobs and a giant spare tire, I recognize this as a direct excess estrogen problem.

In July 2008, I published 2 articles on the Feminizing of America.

Go Beyond Organic - Feminizing of America Part I | Weekly News Tips

Go Beyond Organic - Feminizing of America Part II | Weekly News Tips

Recently, I ran across Jim Rutz' website which gives a very good description of the problems of soy, entitled "Soy is making kids 'gay' " & "Troubles with soy Part 2 through 6".

Soy is making kids 'gay'

Enlarged male breasts are pretty common, particularly among teenage boys: as many as 65 percent of 14-year-old boys have them. This condition, known as gynecomastia, stems from changes in the balance between the hormones testosterone and estrogen that occur in adolescence. (Both men and women produce these sex hormones; women have much more estrogen than testosterone, while men have more testosterone than estrogen.) In 90 percent of all cases affecting teenagers, the enlargement disappears within three years. This is also coupled with underdeveloped genitals, and obesity. If you have any question that it is attributed to soy consumption, look at a Buddha statue.

Once you are aware of the source of these problems you have a chance to handle it, to protect your own health and most importantly, protect your children and your children's children. The future definitely depends on actions that we DO.

Vaccines -
    Good News!

It appears that too many people are really becoming aware of the serious side effects of the vaccines. Nurses & doctors who have lost their jobs because they refuse to have the vaccines is a hot topic among the medical staff.

Recently, I checked Flu.gov and the words "VOLUNTARY" was boldly printed and clearly stating that it was not mandatory. However, the vicious black propaganda and it's fear mongering obviously still targeted that the most vulnerable people, children & pregnant women, should be the first to take it.

For those who are faced with school or military requirements, I have a book called Your Personal Guide to Immunization Exemption by Grace Girdwain.

This is the new edition with more present time updates.

This book gives a good outline and pointers how to handle various organizations with sample exemption forms, the specific laws, answers to the questions most often asked, as well as the do's and don'ts when confronting school officials. There are even some Canadian provisions for exemptions too. The book costs $10.95 + S/H and you can order it directly from me.

In recent issues, I have brought up some political issues as well as the normal nutritional issues, which have most likely upset a few people. My apologies for creating any upsets. However, when there is a huge political rally across 70 cities and it gets close to a 100% media blackout, you must agree that this is not right and that while we still have a free Internet and somewhat of a free country, we need to exercise our liberties and our freedom of speech. It doesn't matter whether you are a Democrat, a Republican, or Liberal, etc., we all share this country.

I have been to many other countries on this planet and I assure you that this is still the best country to live in., but it will not remain so if we do not exercise our political awareness, our freedom of speech, and the usage of legal means to right wrongs. Once it goes into a Fascist or Communistic society, the right to talk is censored and the right to congregate as a group will be illegal.

Both China and Russia are sick and tired of Communism and have actively switched over to Capitalism. In China, without any personal income tax, I have seen wealth grow beyond the wildest imagination that any Americans could possibly have.

Back in 1985, the average Chinese earned $35 a month and aside from a few government vehicles that were for the wealthy, the average person only had a bicycle for the whole family. Today, Mercedes-Benz and other fancy cars are dime a dozen. The Chinese progressed over 100 years in a mere 10-year period. Same for the Russians.

It is time that we as Americans recognize that there are two kinds of Capitalism. The first one, which we've been under is competitive capitalism. The other kind, which is much less known, is called cooperative capitalism.

Competitive capitalism is totally selfish, self centered, environmentally irresponsible, where a buck is made at any cost. This has caused serious environmental pollution and a host of other ills and ultimately is heading into bankruptcy in all fields.

Cooperative capitalism, on the other hand, starts with responsibility, working with each other, working with the environment, being responsible for our personal future as well as our children's future. It's a new concept, but its time is at hand.

Let's work together to keep our rights and with cooperative capitalism become again the strongest nation in the world! Are you with me?

Soy is Making Kids "Gay"
    My Intention
    Estrogen
    Liberty & Freedom
    Quick Links

Go Beyond Organic

Debra's List - 100s of links to 1000s of products that benefit your health and the environment

Aajonus Vonderplanitz -outstanding data on health & diets consisting of foods that supply the most BIOACTIVE nutrients

Weston A. Price - Food, Farming & the Healing Arts

Dr. Mercola - Source & Newsletter for Natural Health

The Nurturing Home - Restoring the Natural Art of Nurturing

News Target! - Independent news on natural health, nutrition & more!

Thomas Jefferson said in 1802:

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

Dawn of the New Millennium Radio Show

Now you can go directly to my website Go Beyond Organic - Home and you can go to the most recent radio shows or the archives through the click of a button.

Please note that this is the new link to my radio show Health Radio IAMHealthyRadio - Winston Kao

Winston W. J. Kao
    Natural Plus Plus, LLC. (727) 447-2344

e-mail: info@gobeyondorganic.com

Disclaimer:

Natural Plus Plus, LLC. & Go Beyond Organic (hereinafter "Company") and the Company staff, owners and associates are not doctors and do not diagnose, prescribe for, treat, or claim to prevent any disease. Our mission is to provide information which the individual may apply according to his own free choice. Herbs and herbal formulas are classed as foods; any mentions of them and any dosages suggested are intended solely as nutritional support. No health claims of any kind are made for any product or formula mentioned herein or in any Company's literature. Any statements made about our products have not been evaluated by the FDA. If you have or may have an illness, consult your licensed health practitioner. Contents of this letter and enclosures are Copyright 2000 by Natural Plus Plus, LLC.
  2. Sponge Member

Re: Soy is Making Kids "Gay"

Winston Kao - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

/brb feelin ma moobs
  3. Re: Soy is Making Kids "Gay"

soy is evil

except when drinking soybean oil in the purification rundown / narconon sauna
  4. mojo Member

LOL....too bad about the water.
  5. fitch2000 Member

The Beef people sued Oprah for saying it was bad or something, don't quite remember.

Anyhooo, yeah if i was a soybean farmer I'd sue that igit.

*I just had a thought, maybe that's what caused Tom Cruise's man boobs...the plot thickens...dun dun dun
  6. Anonymous Member

Well, you could set up shop in San Fran and wait for the green to roll in that way...
  7. Belladonna Member

Feminizing of America Part I
    1227005633717s.jpg
  8. MongoLloyd Member

Ah yes, WorldNetDaily: The folks who brought us the 'news' of Obama's impending concentration camps, and the secret of his Kenyan birth.

Not the first time and certainly not the last time Scientology lunacy has mingled with fringe-right-wing lunacy.

(Oh, and estrogen is good for women over 40. Stops osteoporosis. If it made them gay, I'm pretty sure we'd have noticed from the tens of thousands of post-menopausal women taking estrogen, and not from soy consumption)

Also, soy doesn't actually contain estrogen.
  9. Apotheker Member

Soylent+Green+-+Simpsons.gif

I like soy only when enough girls inside!
  10. Giggles Member

LMFAO!
  11. Atomic Member

Soy gives men bitch tits.

Gentlemen, we must destroy the soy industry.
  12. Anonymous Member

phytoestrogens != actual estrogen
  13. mojo Member

whatever happened to tits or GTFO??? :D

shows the scientific nouse of scilondia and their lack of understanding of homosexuality.
  14. Relyt Member

I like that they're at least letting us know that they are not doctors.
  15. Anonymous Member

BITCH TITS OR GTFO
  16. Mutante Member

Next, wheat turns people into stupid cunts.
  17. Tenebrous Member

Columnist claims soy products reduce penis size, make men gay

"A column published today on conservative website World Net Daily claims that use of soy products leads to reduced penis size and higher rates of male homosexuality.

In "A devil food is turning out kids into homosexuals," author James Rutz claimsJames Rutz claims that soy raises human estrogen levels, causing the shifts."

The Raw Story | Columnist claims soy products reduce penis size, make men gay
  18. Sponge Member

That was to do with mad cow disease (oh the irony). The suit by the cattle producers failed and she won. They claimed that her loose comments caused a market dive but her doting audience...I mean the jury.... thought otherwise

It has to be said though that a fair number of you americans do have disproportionally large heads and harbour irrational desires to create and join pseudo religious cults, both of which have been attributted to the growth hormone laced beef and milk you consume.
    This is true because I read it on the internets and was confirmed by someone down the pub. I rest my case.
  19. xoixoi1 Member

So if I stop eating soya I'll become straight?

"Columnist claims soy products reduce penis size, make men gay." Huh? Most of the gay guys I know are hung like donkey's. How can soy do both?
  20. Relyt Member

So, the scilons are taking unproven science from batshit insane Christians. Looks like they're trying to find reasoning to support their anti-gay points of view. So they're just latching onto whatever comes up in front of them.
  21. OHSHI Member

You know... I hate to be that guy, but isn't it good that all these products are hurting people and ruining this country so that banking institutions become large and powerful, so their progeny are successful, etc.?

If you're stupid enough to not question authority and products, then aren't you stupid enough to deserve the repercussions?

And if you take morality out of it, isn't it a good thing because our genetics are getting stronger through time?
  22. WorldOfPeople Member

Oh, please... a) Soy doesn't contain oestrogen. b), even if it did, it can't make you gay. It may cause physical alterations, like birth control pills with excess testosterone can cause women to start to develop excess body hair, but it doesn't affect the part of the brain which determines sexual orientation. That's well-developed long before you're born.

Besides, I have multiple gay friends, all of whom think soy is disgusting.

Right-wing failfags.
  23. Anonymous Member

If soy made you gay, Japan would be full of flaming faggots and not creepers that grope schoolgirls on trains.
  24. elwood Member

The world is full of batshit crazy people. The problem is:

1. They're breeding faster than we are.

2. Their vote counts the same as ours.
  25. Spangly Member

The reason soy milk makes you gay is much simpler.

I'd much rather have a dick in my mouth than drink soy milk.

(This is a stolen quote, but I can't remember where I'm stealing it from.)
  26. Sponge Member

Scientology makes your penis fall off. Trufax!
    See, even Jason Beghe didn't manage to get out in time....

manginat.jpg
  27. failboat Member

soy contains isoflavones and lignans, which are plant compounds that can mimic the effects of estrogen; such compounds are known as phytoestrogens.

exposure to compounds with estrogenic activity has been linked to breast cancer and the early onset of puberty, in women.

i'm not aware of any studies about the effects of high phytoestrogen consumption in males. one would think that it would be fairly easy to conduct such a study given the dietary profiles of populations in Asia and the West.
  28. Anonymous Member

29. MongoLloyd Member

No, they don't necessarily do that. That's as accurate as saying all steroids (e.g. cortisone, cholersterol) mimic the effects of testosterone.

Not from soy phytoestrogens they haven't.
  30. Relyt Member

My dad's been drinking soy milk and eating soy products due to being lactose intolerant, yet he still loves my mother as much as the first day he met her. Why hasn't he turned gay yet?
  31. Re: Soy is Making Kids "Gay"

ManTits.jpg
  32. Relyt Member

What the hell? You can't view images from inactive accounts? That's why photobucket sucks.
  33. failboat Member

i edited my post to be more accurrate.

soy phytoestrogens have been linked to breast cancer, but not conclusively. summary here.

the puberty reference is with regard to the pesticide DDT; one of its main metabolites has estrogenic activity, and has been linked to early onset of puberty in women.
  34. Anonymous Member

/r/ GOD HATES SOY
  35. Tenebrous Member

Was he drinking that soy milk when you were conceived? If so, that explains a lot.

Our genetics are getting stronger? Wtf are you on about?
  36. Re: Soy is Making Kids "Gay"

I think I died a little inside from this.
  37. Anonymous Member

Sea Org couples removing themselves from the gene pool = a good start.
  38. Re: Soy is Making Kids "Gay"

Soy makes people gay and Scientology makes people into small-minded bigot fucks.
  39. Body Member

Because fat Buddha statue = skinny irl Buddha (Siddhartha Gautama). Statues eat soy to make themselves sexually attracted to their boy followers during special one-on-one prayer time. "Don't tell anyone or you'll be reincarnated as a centipede!"

Buddhist statues speak English and are secretly Catholic priests.
  40. AmandaT21 Member

Do most of these boys also happen to be morbidly obese?