Customize

SP Times - Part 1 of 3: Rinder, Rathbun speak out

Discussion in 'St Petersburg Times expose' started by whoever, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Anonynamefag Member

Re: SP Times - Part 1 of 3: Rinder, Rathbun speak out

2. Avery1 Member

I just want to say that I love Marc Headley moar than life itself.
  3. Oswald2001 Member

Zackly.

LOL!
  4. Anonymous Member

bump
  5. parvent Member

Re: SP Times - Rinder, Rathbun speak out

It seems Miscavige has to sue: if he doesn't it makes the whole thing look true; or, it makes it look like there is not enough money to sue, which could cause suppliers and contractors to pull out.

But Monique Yingling is Miscavige's personal attorney. Can Miscavige on the salary he reports to the IRS (not much), afford Yingling's legal fees for a protracted lawsuit?

Would the IRS allow the church to finance a personal defamation lawsuit in defense of Miscavige's reputation for doing acts clearly not religious as defined by Hubbard scripture?

It's quit a bind he's in.

Miscavige should grab Tom Cruise, John Travolta and Rinder and Rathbun's confessional folders, and take it to the Larry King Show, or Oprah. He needs to come through on his threat to "annihilate their credibility," to save his own credibility.
  6. Anonymous Member

7. eddieVroom Member

Well, I've said it before, and I'll say it again -- Harvest Moon, Oct. 2009.

Endgame.

lol
  8. Anonymous Member

Is that some sort of Pagan prediction, or some shit?
  9. leroyjenkins Member

Re: SP Times - Rinder, Rathbun speak out

Like in Iran when Ahmadinejad, in a debate with Mousavi, pulled documents against him and aired it on live television. And the people thinks that Ahmadinejad was crazy and didn't fall for the dirty trick.
  10. anon.il Member

Raid on Miscavidge idea: We find him and blast Bohemian Rhapsody.
  11. Anonymous Member

I guess since Scientology couldnt get the truthrundown website address they had to go French and get twitter.
  12. Anonymous Member

Also does anybody know what's buzzing on the Scilons facebook pages. I think they might need to get some insight on these series of events.
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

Is that Beck, in the crowd toward the end, sorta on the left side, looking straight at the camera?

Yep. And they're so indoctrinated that they can't listen to us when we tell them so.

"I almost got run over by a train -- on Venus!!!1!!"
    "You're a friggin' looney. There's nothing on Venus and you've never been there."
    "What would you know? You're just a wog. Stop spreading your religious bigotry."
    "Oh... well now that you put it that way, I see your point. Tell me more about the train. That must have been really scary!! ZOMG" :eek:

Yeah. That'll happen.

Ahh, now Mr. Headley, just what are you insinuating? :-D
  14. another123 Member

15. Anonymous Member

^^^^ANONYMOUS DELIVERS^^^^

Ty, this will be put to good use.
  16. another123 Member

Do I hear some BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD remixes in our future? lol.
  17. Anonymous Member

This comment on part one of the St. Pete Times investigation caught my eye:

"Trina from Clearwater
    Jun 23rd, 2009 2:19 am
    I am leaving Scientology!"
  18. ultrapoet Member

I hope it's true, and I hope Trina gets out with a minimum of bullshit involved.
  19. Olrik Member

Yep. Welcome to the real world, Trina !
  20. Anonymous Member

If this means what I think it means, we could be in for a whole new shitstorm.
  21. Anonymous Member

Oh please God, let it be what I think it means. It'd make a great bombshell for the anniversary of 8/8/8.
  22. XenuLovesU Member

Holy shit. I go away for a couple of days and come back to find that hell has, indeed, frozen over. Never thought we'd be seeing these birds finally sing.

SPLOOOGE
  23. whoever Member

No, not if you mean the guy at 3:24. I looked at other faces in the crowd but didn't see him there either. (It did seem plausible--I know that Beck was friendly with Ben Folds back then.)
  24. the_cloak Member

FIXED

t0hhed.jpg.gif

25ahva0.jpg.gif
  25. JohnnyRUClear Member

Larry B. did just say that this 3-part series in the SP Times is PART of the shitstorm... and to expect the next part in the western US. Hmmm... putting the hints together, it sure do sound to me like we is gwine to be viewin' sum jim-dandy seekrit footage, real soon-like.

My YT player buffered the vid but didn't activate the progress bar (something which happens occasionally) so I wasn't able to give a timestamp. I'll take your word for this; it's probably not important anyway. Dude did look like Beck though. :)
  26. Anonymous Member

You dirty tease. ;) Please be soon! Right about now is a good time to strike with a double whammy that goes hand in hand with the SpTimes story
  27. Re: SP Times - Part 1 of 3: Rinder, Rathbun speak out

mmmmmmmm. Delicious.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAzioQW4ROA&feature=related"]YouTube - Hanibal Lector Quote[/ame]
  28. Etain Member

It's nice to be back in the thick of this. I've missed you guys and the feeling of being part of something so incredibly awesome and historic as taking down these bastards who pray on lost souls.

One thing should be made clear: absolutely NO ONE should send copies of these three paper to Cruise, Travolta, Ally and other Sci celebs. Because that would be very, very bad.

I repeat; Clearwater Anons with extras should NOT send the three issue expose of St. Petersburg Times to any know Scientology celebrity. Especially NOT to Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Kelly Preston, Kristie Ally and Nancy Cartwright.

Cause that would just put them on the spot and may force them to answer some very uncomfortable questions. And we don't want them to be uncomfortable like they've got a nasty wad of toilet paper stuck in their butts, now do we?

I thought not.
  29. Re: SP Times - Part 1 of 3: Rinder, Rathbun speak out

Good idea, but I would bet that they wouldn't even receive them. Their underlings probably go through the mail they receive with the direction to pull out "entheta" stuff like that newspaper. Sad but probably true.
  30. puck35 Member

[IMG]
  31. Anonymous Member

ok but can we ling their agents to the sp times articles? cause i already did that.

am i in trubble? spankins?
  32. ALLANON Member

***BREAKING***

The conference room beating alleged at 3:15?

WE HAVE VIDEO!

[ame="youtube.com/watch?v=xjmjtOnDyYs"]Exhibit A[/ame]
  33. anonhuff Member

Courtroom scene

Phalanx of scientology lawyers: LIBEL DEFAMATION LIES BIGOTRY SLANDER LIES LIARS DIRTY LIAR THIEF LIARS

Editor of St. Pete Times, wearing fawkes mask: <presses button> <musical chairs video of miscavige subjecting his staff to degrading and terrible things>

>>>>COURTROOM LAUNCHES INTO SPACE FROM TOO MUCH AWESOME<<<<

Judge: OVERRULED
  34. Re: SP Times - Part 1 of 3: Rinder, Rathbun speak out

I can't begin to explain my happiness...
    This is a big event for all of us Anonymous.

: takes off top hat and holds it to chest: Victory is so close I can taste it..
  35. Re: SP Times - Part 1 of 3: Rinder, Rathbun speak out

AOL News on the topic:

Scientology Violence

Let it spread... All over the internet...
  36. Re: SP Times - Part 1 of 3: Rinder, Rathbun speak out

@XenuBarb: TOLD YOU SO! (In reference to Michael Rinder)
  37. Anonymous Member

Not only are the SPTimes posting every Anonymous invite to the next anti-$ci protest in July---they have also posted the 1-866-XSEAORG number for the first time!

Scientology: The Truth Rundown, Part 1 of 3 in a special report on the Church of Scientology - St. Petersburg Times

you have to scroll through the comments because the message is not at the top anymore.

Here's the message:

#
    Anonihaha from Clearwater
    Jun 23rd, 2009 1:04 pm

Clearwater Anonymous Cell wants Scientologists who are trying to escape to know there is help out here. Please call 1-866-XSEAORG for help to blow. Downtown churches & the Clearwater Police Dept. WILL help. The police are NOT corrupt.
  38. pooks Member

They may not be corrupt, but I'd bet they have a long term scio plant inside the CWPD. It's almost unimaginable that they don't.
  39. Anonymous Member

Nice.
  40. Anonymous Member

we have a couple of protesters who between the two of them have been to every single Anon protest and have only missed one flash raid since february of 2008.

in all that time there has only been one instance of a Clearwater Police Officer not being cordial and helpful. he was not pissed at Anons, but was pissed that he had to respond to the multiple $cilon calls. it was hot and he was a bike cop and he was frustrated at the thought of having to come out multiple times for bawwwwing by the culties. this was very recent and Anonymous understands the CWPD being frustrated with shitloads of calls from the cult when the cops know that Anonymous isn't doing anything illegal. this cop was just tired and he wasn't that bad, but that's the worst thing we've had happen and it didn't even end badly. we sorted it and that was that.

they have not one time taken sides and have kept the peace beautifully while we marched in downtown. the CWPD have coordinated their schedules to make sure there are enough officers on duty the days we protest. CWPD has assigned one officer as our contact person. this contact person even rearranged his schedule and coordinated efforts with District III so he could work at Ruth Eckerd Hall for the last big event the cult held there. downtown clearwater is Dist. II. the former commanding officer used to be our contact before he retired. he even rearranged a personal event that thoroughly ticked off his wife to make sure he was on duty when we protested one month. the cult hires off-duty CWPD officers, but the CWPD makes sure that Anonymous is protected by having enough officers on duty in case something happens.

so, even if their is some dinosaur $cio plant still working inside the CWPD? clearwater Anonymous isn't worried about that and it seems that neither are the SPTimes. it is completely safe for an escaping $cientologist to make a run for it to the CWPD station and seek sanctuary.

it's a beautiful thing that the SPTimes has posted the 1-866-XSEAORG number in the comments section and it would be nice if we didn't muck that up by painting the Clearwater Police Dept. as corrupt. the times have changed here in Clearwater.