Customize

SP Times - Part 1 of 3: Rinder, Rathbun speak out

Discussion in 'St Petersburg Times expose' started by whoever, Jun 20, 2009.

1. pooks Member

Re: SP Times - Part 1 of 3: Rinder, Rathbun speak out

I hear what you're saying but a scio plant would never be rude to anonymous or act in a pro scn way. The plant is there for data collection. If a Scio gets arrested, if the cops plan to raid/contact the cult, if a scio blows and goes to the cops, the plant will forward the information. That's what a scio plant would be doing in the police department. They would never show their hand by being anything but friendly and helpful to anonymous.

So I would have to disagree with you that it's completely safe for an escaping Scio to go to the CWPD. I don't think that's true, but that's just my opinion, based on having worked for OSA and doing covert ops for them.
  2. Anonymous Member

there are only a handful of $cio sympathizers left in the CWPD. less than five. we know this. it is completely safe for someone to run to the Clearwater Police Dept. for help when they want to escape.

if you don't believe that the clearwater Anons know what the hell they're talking about, surely you might possibly believe the SPTimes? surely they know that the CWPD is a safe place for a cultie to run to or they would not have posted the comment along with the 1-866-XSEAORG number.

so if you can't believe the clearwater Anons who have been here working this for 17 months, you can believe the newspaper that just ripped the cult a new asshole, right?
  3. puffadder Member

This is wonderful news about CWPD helpfulness.
  4. pooks Member

I read the paper, it brought me to tears of joy. But I don't agree that it's safe for Scios to go to the CWPD, no matter what you think. And the fact that you state that it's completely safe, when you in fact can't possibly know that, [STRIKE]makes me think you're an idiot[/STRIKE]makes me worry a lot.

I never understood why a couple of CW anons defend and protect the CWPD with such aggressiveness.
  5. Re: SP Times - Part 1 of 3: Rinder, Rathbun speak out

Personally, I have little doubt the CWPD still has at least one deep mole in it. I have my reasons.

And I agree the mole wouldn't give himself away by acting hostile to Anons, rather he'd quietly feed his handlers info, as pooks suggested previously.

That's how a mole works and that's how the cult did it with the Clearwater Sun, the IRS and other entities it's infiltrated in the past.

However, say a Flag SeaOrg decides to escape the cult by going to the CWPD for protection, how is that information, fed to the cult by a mole, going to help the cult retrieve him/her if said SeaOrg doesn't WANT to go back?

I find it highly doubtful that either the mole or the honest officers would throw the SeaOrg out the front door of the police dept and in to the hands of the cult. The honest officers wouldn't do it and the mole would reveal himself by doing it, or at the very least get in serious hot water with the chief and be the subject of an internal affairs investigation.

If I was a SeaOrg and wanted to safely blow, the CWPD or the Sheriff's Dept would be who I'd go to.

That's my take on it, FWIW.
  6. pooks Member

The mole would info the cult in order to give them time to get the coverup going (in case something illegal was involved). It also gives the cult time to contact friends and family of the escapee and get them to put pressure on them. The leaving Scio is very vuneralble and easily persuaded.

I don't think the CW PD would close the door on someone trying to leave, or turn them over to the cult. But I've yet to read ( and there could be accounts that are available but I haven't seen them) of any Scio successfully leaving by going to the CWPD. It seems that if it has happened, someone might have reported on it by now.
  7. AnotherMrPink Member

Y go to the PD? Just let Scientology ethics handle it
  8. Re: SP Times - Part 1 of 3: Rinder, Rathbun speak out

But on the other hand, have you read of any Scilon having his or her escape thwarted by the cult, as a result of going to the CWPD?
  9. Anonymous Member

of course you're absolutely correct, pooks. there's no hope for a Sea Org member if they want to run in downtown Clearwater. they should just stay put. they can't trust the cops and i don't think they can get to any of the very few payphones downtown. stupid, stupid clearwater anons working with the cwpd for 17 months and being duped the whole time! we should also just stay home. we're obviously doin' it wrong.

since i'm such an idiot and you're so willing to give advice to people that live hundreds of miles from you about a situation you have no first hand knowledge about, perhaps you could tell me if you think it's a good idea for me to print a retraction in the comment section of the sptimes?

also, are you financially able to come down here and take over the clearwater anonymous cell?

thanks!
  10. Anonymous Member

ok-ok boys and girls, we're all special snowflakes

all points have been made

..there's this cult remember?
  11. Anonymous Member

it's comments like this that confuse the hell out of me. yes, we know there's a cult. we also know there's a big slave labor force here in clearwater and that flag is on lockdown since the sptimes trifecta. we know that when this cult falls apart there are going to be people on the street that need help immediately.

another thing that's going to happen is that the pressure and the stress of not knowing why they're on lockdown are going to weigh on many of these SO members. remember, they don't know what the hell's going on: they only know what they're told. they're going to try to escape. for months we have been carrying signs with the 1-866-XSEAORG number and screaming the number to all $cifags that we see. we make sure the number is front and center whenever a flag bus goes by.

there is a cult and we're trying to get ready to help the one's who are going to try to escape. obviously, i should not have posted that the sptimes for the first time ever had posted the XSEAORG number and called for any escaping cult members to seek help at the cwpd. i should have kept that to myself because no matter what the cwpd ever does they will always be tainted by their past.
  12. Mutante Member

So what we're saying is, one thing the critic movement can't offer is a safe way for Scientologists to blow?
  13. Anonymous Member

No I disagree, you SHOULD HAVE posted that #, I also post it places

I only hoped we could avoid an internal war of words when, well, there's this cult

<3
  14. pooks Member

I never said there was no hope, you are acting like a butthurt teenager. Just because a few of you have been working with the cwpd for 17 months does not give you the right to state that it's TOTALLY SAFE for Scios to go there.

Why are you asking about my finances? Been reading OSA's slime about me on my RFW page? Maybe not. You seem so kind and caring I can hardly believe you would do that.

I'm not interested in taking over CW anons. I live in CT. And I think it's just fine that I and others make comment about what goes on in CW without you having a hissy fit and telling everyone that disagrees with you to mind our own business. I'm going to continue to state my opinion, and if you don't like it, TFB.
  15. Mutante Member

Focus, motherfuckers. Take your shit to the other place.

Talk to me about how to assist Scientologists who want to take this opportunity to GTFO of Dodge.
  16. Anonymous Member

Dodge City has its own brand of hawtness - don't hate.

peacecombig.jpg
  17. Re: SP Times - Part 1 of 3: Rinder, Rathbun speak out

Agreed.

Like I said if I was SeaOrg at Flag and decided to blow the cult, the CWPD or the Pinellas County Sheriff's Dept would be my route.

Pooks has said she's never read of someone successfully escaping the cult by going to the CWPD, and that's fair enough.

However there's another side to that coin and I'm still waiting for an answer from her on this question:

e: another alternative would be the Presbyterian Church right next to the Fort Harrison. They have no love for the cult and would most likely offer an escapee sanctuary.
  18. pooks Member

Please watch this video by Mark Bunker and tell me that you would still send a Scio to the CW police.

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4595729596527335458]Scientology and the Clearwater Police[/ame]
  19. Anonymous Member

I would hate for this thread to be lost to fucking around with who's right about what

could those of you still discussing it make another thread?

Mods, could you take out all this last bit and put it in that thread?

please and thanks
  20. pooks Member

I agree, if the mods want to make a Scientology and the CW PD thread, that would be fine with me.

Hopefully those living outside of CW will be allowed to discuss it.
  21. Re: SP Times - Part 1 of 3: Rinder, Rathbun speak out

I've seen it more than once.

It's a good historical record, but doesn't reflect the CWPD today from my experience.

Please just answer the simple question I've posed three times now pooks.

You've said you've never read of someone successfully escaping by going to the CWPD. Fair enough.

But have you ever heard of someone's escape from the cult thwarted because they went to the CWPD?
  22. RedOrbifold Member

it's a nice thread, I agree, so basically, let's not let this decend into maddness.

if you don't know what's going on and don't wish to contibute to this thread, then gtfo.
    aside from that, have at it... I'd prefer to leave it in this situation room though
  23. pooks Member

I've been stalling answering this question directly as I've been searching for a story that I read years ago on ars. I haven't found it yet. When I do, I'll post it.

As to this being historical information... I haven't seen anything to make me think differently other than a few anonymous posters saying it's so. If Ray Emmons former LT of the CWPD and investigator in the Lisa McPherson case, says it's so, then I'll believe it.
  24. Re: SP Times - Part 1 of 3: Rinder, Rathbun speak out

Fair enough pooks.

/end CWPD derail
  25. RedTie Member

Every story brings more and more bad press to Co$! Even if they found some way to have a good press story...it wouldn't cover the stink from all this.

but I'll save on the cake for after Slappy has some handcuffs on him...and hes behind bars with Bubba. :D
  26. leroyjenkins Member

I think this for a Gold Raid Would be highly appropriate:

27. Anonymous Member

major lockdown seems to be over.

West side of Coachman Bldg. Two fem$cilons walking the sidewalk. one OSAflagot guarding the back door of Coachman Bldg.
    Red circled fem$cilon is OLD. i've only seen her once before. she can barely walk and she's got a shitload of keys attached to her belt. both times she's been trudging along with a wheeled suitcase behind her. She looks like she's about 80.
    Purple circle is just fem$cilon.
    Green lulz arrow is GF mask in dash of vehicle. $cilons turn [COLOR=&quot;SeaGreen&quot;]green[/COLOR] when they see it.

lockdownsover.jpg

NO one was in front of entrance or the solid door today. Only had time to snag pic of solid door. It's circled in red.

lockdownzover.jpg

Can haz teensy crane for our Sooper Powerz Bilding??

06251853.jpg
  28. Anonymous Member

29. AnonymousNow Member

By the same token, it would most likely have had to been an unsuccessful thwarting in order for anyone to have heard about it.
  30. Anonymous Member

Extra security, to me anyway, usually means a higher-up is being guarded. "Someone" is in the building type dealio. Maybe they've left now and security went with them.

Dunno, chucking in 2 cents.
  31. FreakE420 Member

1-866-XSEAORG <<<< Just curious,have there been any calls?
  32. Ogsonofgroo Member

Good question Freaky one. Though it appears quiet on the outside........
    .....who knows the turmoil seathing within!
    I think they just panic and once everyone is under lock & key, or heavily monitored, the outside action reduces.
    I sure as hell don't know but am edumacted enough to takes a stab at guess :)
    Folks should rem how closely guarded the victims/shills become from any outside influences once the hook is set.
    Few tv's, no media, computers all very closely watched/nannyed, instilled paranoia, lies, massive disconnection, all calls watched and listened to, block 'tech' from even seeing the outside world.
    Fear! 'But we'll help you with that!'
    Confusion! 'We can help you with that too!'
    Guilt! 'Even though it is your own fault, we can fix it, we can fix everything!'
    They are the Grim Reapers of the living world as far as I am concerned, thanks to Lron's mental diseases.
    Fuck!
    This is not a sane bunch of controllers either, liek jealous sheeps-herders they hide their cash cowz from any influences that may distract them from their milkings. It is the 'tech' of Lron, to isolate and extract ($), both physically and mentally, it is the way the whole con is designed.
    I know that many of the top eschelon are quite aware of the fact its all a crock of pigeon poop, but its the money that keeps it going, the power, the control over others, for what ever reasons the bottom line is the bottom dollar; often the very last dollar a person has.
    So what if it costs a person their sanity. When the cow is dry it is truly just meat, because these grifters do not take on 'pets' per se, unless there is something moar they can get outta them.
    Fucking Hubbard you sick, demented, dead, mofo......why the hell couldn't you take it all with you?????

Oh dat felt good, must have weekly blather (no no, not weakly bladder xp)

I goes nao.

:)
  33. Re: SP Times - Part 1 of 3: Rinder, Rathbun speak out

Excellent insight into what the minions deal with on a daily basis, it must be real hard to break free, i believe it's the Scientology processing from the training routines, reading materials, auditing, etc that slowly grabs believers and entraps them. These processes are ongoing and never stop. I admire all ex-scientologists who have seen through it all and have taken the courageous step to blow from this group. The amazing thing to me is that a great percentage of exes spend so much time trying to get their message through to those still entrapped through postings of all types, from horror stories to lulz, it's all good, old guard, new guard, lulzy mofo's, i can't thank you all enough. I pray for the day this evil corporation goes down for good and trapped members of my family and so many others get a taste of actual freedom.
  34. Anonymous Member

35. Spangly Member

I've not heard of it specifically before, but Dennis Publishing is a fairly well-respected magazine publisher (mostly computer titles, with a couple of car-type ones and others).

If Tom Cruise could find a way to harness this much flap, he probably could fly!
  36. xenubarb Member

If it were thwarted, what makes you think the escapee would ever be heard from again?
  37. Re: SP Times - Part 1 of 3: Rinder, Rathbun speak out

Obviously either way there would be a police report on the incident and videotape from the CWPD police station cameras, of which there are quite a few.
  38. AnotherMrPink Member

I'll go with:

"Sea Org in Clearwater are told they can't trust anyone outside CoS including police"

rather than:

"Police are corrupt!!! They help the cult keep people from escaping!"

as a reason why the police have not helped anyone escape.
  39. Ogsonofgroo Member

I concur/agree 100%!
    The fears that the cult creates about the 'wog world' outside of their fishbowl, seems to permiate the whole structure. Once bound to the cult, there is no questioning anymore, despite all the blather about creative independant thought etc, it just isn't there, and because of the nature of the con, is not wanted, encouraged, or accepted. Trust of anything outside the 'inner workings' is erroded away bit by bit, until everything becomes dependant on the (totally fucked) 'tech'. So very, very sad, and insidiously twisted imho.
    My way or the highway. Lron knew what control was about, and in his warped and insane mind, coveted the power that others held over people, like Alister, Hitler, Mao, Caesar, he wanted to have the same and his madness led him on an irreversible path of screwing people for his own sick gain.
    Fucker, and all who's liek him............bleh & blech!

:D

Cheers All & keep on Rockin'!

:)
  40. Anonboy Member

brix were shat indeed