Customize

SP Times - Part 3 of 3: Ecclesiastical Justice

Discussion in 'St Petersburg Times expose' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonynamefag Member

Re: Sptimes - "Leaving the Church of Scientology: a huge step"

They just aren't giving up, are they? They won't stop until the cult says 'uncle'.

Rock on, SP Times.
  3. Re: Sptimes - "Leaving the Church of Scientology: a huge step"

^Definitely. The Sp Times is going all out with this. I like!

(and a lot more at the link)
  4. the_cloak Member

Please tell me the cult is going to protest them in full Nazi uniform again!
  5. ntnmf Member

burn, baby, burn.
  6. Re: Sptimes - "Leaving the Church of Scientology: a huge step"

How wonderful

7. SP Times - Part 3 of 3: Ecclesiastical Justice

Part 3! Lots o' stuff!

A LOT moar at the link

Scientology: Ecclesiastical justice, Part 3 of 3 in a special report on the Church of Scientology - St. Petersburg Times
  8. Anonymous Member

Re: SP Times - "Leaving the Church of Scientology: A Huge Step"

This is true at all levels.

The cult also personally contacts all of your friends, family and associates.

They are told that you are no longer "in good standing" with the cult and that they need to put "your ethics in" and such by insisting that you get back in good and to not help you or support your "out ethics".

Then the "goldenrod" you all hear about it written up, slanted/perverted/fucked up, and then is posted in the cults public areas for all public to read. Then the malicious treatment really starts up.

The lies didn't bother me so much as the head shaking when I would pleasantly say hello. Then the phone calls, no one there but constant and daily. Then the rumors as I would get info now and then of what the scilons were being told. It was so completely gross that it just turns your stomach.

All of this then has huge ramifications because since you have been in for 20 years you are now fucked for help.

I was fired by the company I found work at because I refused to ever go back into the cult again.

My wife was fired because she was my wife.

We were completely abandoned by all of our "friends" all at once.

It destroyed us and looked like it would not end well.

There was a short period of about 6 months or so when the .45 was heading for my mouth every few days or so. There is nothing like feeling that you are a complete failure. BUT being forced into that through manipulation is infinitely worse.

I was finally forced out of the area and went completely underground to get away from it and start a new life.

It was not until we abandoned all that we had known and were trained in by the cult that we were able to make some headway, get established and make a life for ourselves.

My wife did not make it through all of this and it would have been nice to come to this place together.

I am still embarrassed at my stupidity in the first place. I very, very sincerely just wanted to help people. I didn't find out about any of the crimes until the last few years, which were mainly spent trying to figure out how to get out and take my friends with me.

You go through denial and many other psychological manifestations and eventually you just can't ignore the truth any longer. I am so very sorry to all the people still there. I will never forgive myself but I live now and appreciate my life.

THIS is why when a server is nice they get a $50 tip even if the food sucks ass.
    THIS is why when a person talks to me I listen.
    THIS is why when my friends need help I am there at a moments notice.

I am free, on the loose, have means and am looking for you Miscavige, you motherfucker. We will have words soon and YES you know who I am, keep racking your brains, it will come to you.
  9. Havok Member

Re: SpTimes part 3 of 3 : Ecclesiastical justice

Davis is failing so damn hard at damage control.

"The Sea Org is not a democracy. The members of it agree with a man named L. Ron Hubbard. They abide by his policies . . . and we follow it to the T, to the letter, to the punctuation marks. And if you disagree with that and you don't like it, you don't belong. Then you leave."

These last few days have been an endless orgy of win. SP Times, you are fucking glorious bastards.
  10. LilDebbie Member

fr1st p0st!
  11. Anonymous Member

Re: SP Times - "Leaving the Church of Scientology: A Huge Step"

^THIS IS WHY
  12. leroyjenkins Member

So he just confirmed that Fair Game exists because Sea Org members must abide by Hubbard's Policies to the letter.
  13. exOT8Michael Member

My sincere hope is that law enforcement actually starts to take the ex members and Anonymous seriously and starts to do its job to protect the unsuspecting public against the scam of Scientology.
    We have spoken out for so long under so much personal risk that we deserve true Justice now.
    Law enforcement, please step in and do this.
    Thanks.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/scientology/article1012575.ece
  14. anonsoldier Member

YES!!! HAH!!! God, they weave lies into lies, and can't even keep them straight.
  15. Ima Nonymous Member

"Normal vs. Abnormal"!
    Great!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0_1F0_20mE&feature=channel_page]YouTube - The Brain[/ame]
  16. Havok Member

fail.jpg
  17. LilDebbie Member

YOU WILL EAT THESE WORDS

WRAPPED IN THE BARBED WIRE THAT SURROUNDS THAT ABOMINATION CALLED INT BASE
  18. TomVorm Member

The providing of retraction statements (to counter bad press), is another Hubbard practice. It goes at least as far back as 1951, when his (2nd) wife recanted her descriptions of Hubbard's psycho acts (which appeared in the NY Times and other papers in April-May 1951). The retraction was signed, in exchange for custody of their child in a divorce proceeding.
  19. Ogsonofgroo Member

Re: SP Times - Part 3 of 3 : Ecclesiastical Justice

Oh soooooooooooooo sweet!

(and I thought my pants wuz happy yesterday! Wowzers!)

:D
    Oh, okay Tommy you douche, being abusive, thieving, sadists, is normal......Niiiiiiiiice.
    Oh really now, wasn't it Jesse P. who stated under oath that he was repeatedly refered to a nigger by the Wee Dwarf? Many others have attested to the prejudice in Co$, it goes all the way back to Lron himself, a demented, lying, sociopathic, drunken, deluded, racist of epic proportions.

(and yes Micheal8, agree wholeheartedly) *bak to happy dance*

Oh hey all, comments appear to be open at SPTimes! Feast and be merry!
  20. leroyjenkins Member

I am blown away by this article... Scientology is justifying throwing members into swimming pools at night in desert setting. I'm speechless at this point
  21. Anonymous Member

We have spoken out for so long under so much personal risk that THE VICTIMS deserve true Justice now.
  22. exOT8Michael Member

Yes indeed.
  23. TomVorm Member

The article concedes that all of Miscavige's words are recorded.

This opens the door to discovery and criminal prosecution.
  24. LilDebbie Member

why aren't they using the proper terminology? isn't it called ethics? not this "ecclesiastical justice" crap.

BECAUSE YOU'RE THE MOST ETHICAL PEOPLE ON THE PLANET
  25. Anonynamefag Member

Oh, it's coming. The amount of press this is getting, it's almost expected that soon the party van will want a word with Davey.
  26. Elbynonamous Member

that was a disappointing ending. :/
  27. Re: SpTimes part 3 of 3 : Ecclesiastical justice

I know, my hands keep wandering to my special places!
  28. kitfisto Member

^^^Kinda =[
  29. celtg Member

Well they did admit to Musical Chairs though they're reasoning was weird, but then it is CoS.
  30. leroyjenkins Member

Blownforgood coincidence!!!
  31. OTBT Member

So, scientology officials now confirm the musical chairs incident

32. celtg Member

I agree.
  33. Anonypeg Member

Can any Clearwater anons get film of scilons buying out the papers tomorrow morning?
  34. Anonynamefag Member

THIS. And then see if Fort Homicide is still on lockdown?
  35. Anonymous Member

This stands out

What was going on that was MORE IMPORTANT than a dead woman's lawsuit?

And this

They admit "musical chairs" happened - they put a classic bait-n-switch on the whole thing but bottom line is, they admit it happened.
  36. Re: SP Times - Part 3 of 3 : Ecclesiastical Justice

mine was happy
  37. Buttons Member

exOT8Michael-

Please be more specific as to what interested law enforcement might investigate.
    You have valuable first person knowledge that may help newly interested law enforcement agencies.

Please people, don't forget that the general public are not aware that the terminology used in Scientology requires a specific glossary of terms, to understand.

While the information being reported is epic, the Scientology terminology used needs to be interpreted for the general public to fully understand the story. IMO, it's the biggest obstacle in this story being embraced by the general public. How can we simplify the language of the Scientologist for the general public?
  38. Doctor Tran Member

I am going to beat you to show you how destructive it is.
  39. Re: SP Times - Part 3 of 3 : Ecclesiastical Justice

Felt more like a beginning, you know? *hint hint media*
  40. Anonynamefag Member

/r/ we make this go viral.