Customize

SP Times Round Three

Discussion in 'St Petersburg Times expose' started by blownforgood, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: SP Times Round Three

Considering what The Tiny Fists of Fury probably has in store for Tommy now...

I now nominate Tommy Davis as the new Mr. Bill - with Dainty Dave as Mr. Hands.

mr-bill-ohh-nooo-magnet-c11751410jpeg.jpg

Oooooh Noooooooo-vember!!!
  2. TinyDancer Member

In this particular case it does because:

a) every cent moving from the CoS to the SP Times is a good thing; and
    b) every eyeball on the freedom mag is another person innoculated against the cult.

Win/win, IMO.
  3. A.Non Hubbard Member

Yes, because when a person reads a damning indictment of your cult as a deranged sociopathic entity it's always immediately negated by a flashy ad campaign.

Those ads are implants after all, and implants are the reason us wogs do those silly reactive things that we do. Such as joining cults on the basis of ad campaigns.
  4. exOT8Michael Member

Moar EPIC WIN from Saint Pete Times.
    What a story!
    From my own experience this rings very true, and I honestly don't think there is any exaggeration in the articles. Great stuff!!!
  5. ARC Member

6. anonymous737 Member

Too easy...

failboatlg0.jpg
  7. amaX Member

8. Anonymous Member

Speaking of pooning, I refer to the comments in Who's who in this installment - St. Petersburg Times

I'm posting this excerpt it in case it gets flagged and disappears.

TL;DR - Alleged Scientologist JamesP has his world challenged by another alleged Scientologist who points out that JamesP is committing Scientology crimes in his misguided defense of Scientology and will probably end up a declared SP.

9. Re: SP Times Round Three

JamesP is hardly anyone worth quoting. He will never reach his goal of being the next Ollie Schaper, amirite?
  10. Anonymous Member

Never enter into a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed.
  11. Anonymous Member

The new Marty Rathbun videos are VERY interesting.
  12. Sponge Member

On the front page of the SP Times website they have quoted another critical reader's comment:
    Also, a PDF of today's front page is up....
    http://www.tampabay.com/specials/publication/Times_1A/20091103.pdf
    (btw, we have Sunday's but I don't seem to be able to find one for yesterday).

Here's a cropped jpg of the meaty bit....
    sptimestruthrundownpartv.jpg
    Hi-res version of that jpg for posters etc....
    http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/9531/sptimestruthrundownpart.jpg
  13. Anonymous Member

As I understood him, he was saying that the intensity of those 2 months wasn't due to him having to set up the Fisher diversion, but it was because Miscavige was going to be named a personal defendant in the Lisa McPherson case and Miscavige was losing it.

He made it clear that he didn't know the name of the agent. Linda whoever said she had "a guy". Fisher approaches Rathbun after June 2009 and asks about a guy called Ferris Khan and does MR know him. It seemed rather reasonable to me that MR would initially say, no. He and Rinder looked over the photo and didn't recognise him. Only when Fisher gave more detail about the Mexico thing did MR connect that the guy Fisher is asking about who is currently his friend was the same guy they'd set up back in 1999/2000. It was a decade ago. Not surprising, IMHO.
  14. YAHRLY Member

let us not forget Marty and the new SP crew have enough evidence of the REAL crimes of scifaggotry ( IRS intimidation, frivolous lawsuits, etc to sink the entire organization
    which begs the question why haven't the made this stuff public or gone to the feds?
  15. AnonLover Member

16. Anonymous Member

17. Anonymous Member

Haven't they?
  18. conatus Member

LOL at rolling pin tech. THE TECH WORKS!
  19. humphrey Member

20. mrfyde Member

I understand that he wouldn't recognize Ferris Khan, but during the conversation he would have known that he was speaking to Fisher. It was Fisher that would have been the name he should have recognized.

Fisher was the guy who he thought was going to put DM on the witness stand. So if he knew he was talking to Fisher, and Marty waited to talk about an extensive conspiracy he plotted against him until Fisher brought it up ? This is the guy that DM and Marty laughed at when watching videos of him in Mexico? at their expense.

I am not doubting that the events happened I just find it very strange that Marty would forget all about the most intense operation in his Scientology career, that included Mark Fisher, when talking to Mark Fisher the person he plotted against, until Fisher jogged his memory. Fisher is the guy Marty set up a new life, and vacation for to keep him from testifying against DM. It is perfectly understandable to not remember the name of the operative, because he may have never known "Khan".
  21. Optimisticate Member

Please tell me the SPT has newspaper racks all over downtown :)
  22. anonymous612 Member

The SPT has newspaper racks all over everywhere.
  23. Cheappassion Member

Ok, I'm a noob...fag..Whatever...Serious question though, does it help the St. Pete Times to click on the ajoining ads?
    Thanks, y'all
  24. Anonymous Member

One click on one of the ads helps, but obsessively clicking every ad does not help.
  25. AnonymousNow Member

OSA, don't ya think that SAVANNAH LARSON is a little PTS at this point?

Think about it.
  26. eleven Member

We're most of the way there.
  27. Re: SP Times Round Three

....JEWly?

Not exactly relevant, but still.
  28. Belladonna Member

29. Anonymous Member

Clam-uary

Feds-sue-ary

Marks (from COB beatings)

Taperil (for leaked Hubbard tapes) or Ape-ril (something to do with the gorrilla goals, piltdown man, or some such crap)

Merry month of Maim ( from COB beatings)

D'you-lie (for tr-l) or Jury

Org-assed (Or Org-arsed, for our anglophiles)

Sect-ember

Socktober (for OSA)

NoMember

DeMember
  30. Anonymous Member

31. mrfyde Member

I had not seen it. But the date was from Tuesday. I do have one question for the cult about their response:

If the CoS doesn't have people investigated after they leave how do they know where these ex's end up and what types of jobs Don Jason took for a living? And how do you know what types of websites, other ex's put up on the internet ?

If people leave they just leave. Why have them investigated ?
  32. exOT8Michael Member

Because the cult is afraid of them speaking out, so if they get investigated and dirt found it can be used to blackmail/force them to remain silent.
  33. failboat Member

hay gaise, commenter Allan in the SPT pt III comment section is pretty lulzy.

he's like a broken record with the volume turned all the way up.

a rabid devil's advocate in desperate need of a tranquilizer. srsly.

i believe he's not a scilon, just a very angry troll.
  34. Anonymous Member

^^ Salute the Pooch --that's good..

David Jay Lubow 47y (alias David LeBeau, David Lee, Robert Clarke, Ron Christopher)
    Scientology --- David Lee revelations
    The real story about John Fashanu's so called private investigator, David "Lee"
  35. Sponge Member

36. mrfyde Member

LOL, that I know, but it was aiming that toward cult logic, because they constantly try to give the impression they don't investigate people and they claim they are free to leave. We (you in particular) know different.
  37. Belladonna Member

Awesome.
  38. randomanon Member

First I ever heard of this...anyone got the history of this...I wonder if they were fair gamed out of existence or taken over like CAN??????