Customize

SP Times Round Two

Discussion in 'St Petersburg Times expose' started by blownforgood, Aug 1, 2009.

1. xoixoi1 Member

Re: SP Times Round Two

Freedumb Magazine keeps bringing up Pulizers prizes for the reporters of the SP Times. If this has not been mentioned before, is there a way we can nominate them for the prize?

It would be a epic lul in the face of the cult if they won.
  2. Anonymous Member

I'm surprised no one has yet posted that part five is up.

2m29wqv.jpg
  3. Optimisticate Member

4. Anonymous Member

terminator.jpg

?
  5. Optimisticate Member

6. Anonymous Member

Since the Freedom Magazine came out I can't tell their stuff from our stuff anymore. I have no idea if that was written by them or us.
  7. Anonymous Member

Really enjoying the text showing on google:

3784242685_e9e12e8d63_o.jpg
  8. anonymous44 Member

He's doing it wrong.
  9. anonymous44 Member

ITT Wads blown on hackers w/steroids or OGs w/hemorrhoids. Take your pick.
  10. Anonymous Member

Bravo. I liek it.

(lol.. colonoscopy reference... and the kinky statement is direct from Freedumb Mag)

It's good, the only fail i noticed was some missing punctuation and using Freedom without Magazine and calling it a journal.
  11. DeathHamster Member

Oh my! "One of the world's most respected humanitarians, Scientology leader, Mr David Miscavige" It's amusing when Scientology (and no one else) describes Hubbard like that, but Davie?!? Ha, excellent troll!
  12. Anonymous Member

David Miscavige is God. Therefore, he has power over life and death and is above the law. Anyone who challenges his right to be God is a religious bigot.
  13. Qball Member

"Remember, remember, the... Tenth of August"

Doesn't quite roll off the tongue. Just saying...
  14. pooks Member

It's an excellent troll of how Scn really think.
  15. Anonymous Member

16. ScudMuffin Member

17. xenubarb Member

Peripheral Defense Begins: Rant/Rave

Defender of Clams Jack Remington has written a hysterically funny assault on the SP Times for rantrave.com.

He asserts that DAVID MISCAVIGE WILL SUE!!! BAWWWW! while completely avoiding the real issues exposed in the article.

A couple of highlights display the Scientologists' shallow attitude concerning a person's worth being reflected by the stuff they own.

"Jack" goes on to display incredible control of cognitive dissonance with the following:

Amazing. The entire Freedumb rag drew from information on these people taken from their "confidential" folders, and Jack simply rolls right over that reality without seeing it.

He also attributes the Freedom article to DM:
    (no wonder it reads like something you'd encounter on some Middle School girl's Myspace pages!)

And if you want more crazy, look no further than the opening sentence:

And this hyperbolic gem:

There are many instances where the Scientology organization would've been better off just keeping its yap shut, but apparently they are utterly unable to do so. I, for one, am glad for that because every time they take up their Defenders of the Tech banners, it gets real lulzy all up in here!
    Rant - Scientology's Mr Miscavige Set to Sue
  18. Anonynamefag Member

28slgcy.png

:)
  19. Ann O'Nymous Member

Re: Peripheral Defense Begins: Rant/Rave

Nice.
  20. Anonymous Member

Two thumbs up! Would strangle-fap to it again.
  21. AnotherMrPink Member

I really, REALLY hope they try to sue Gawker and the SPT. Please do David Miscavige, please!!!!
  22. OHSHI Member

this is turning into a major shitstorm
  23. TinyDancer Member

I love this:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A beautiful troll.
  24. Anonymous Member

barb, yhbt
  25. Optimisticate Member

No, scientology and David Miscavige have been for a long, long time. Rant/Rave has just made it more fun.
  26. Ann O'Nymous Member

27. Re: SP Times Round Two

LMAO at the RantRave.

More childish name-calling.
    No cost? To who?
  28. Anonymous Member

It is indeed funny, but it is a fake article. That has already been pointed out above. (YHBT)
  29. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Oh joy.... $cientology is pissed about it and fights back in their own magazine? That is like having Slappy Davy Miscavage getting a wedgie from the school bullies and whining about it on the school's toilet stall!
  30. Anonymous Member

Once back in middle school, somebody stepped on me. I wrote a poem about it. Their punishment was me reading it to them. Lulz.
  31. Tom Socrates Member

If we're not careful, the Cowardly Munchkin* will think mean thoughts about us!

*That would be you, David Miscavige.
  32. Re: SP Times Round Two

I did... Weaping tears of joy for the truly EPIC win.. Assembling rodent army to attack!!!

[IMG]

[IMG]
  33. Anonymous Member

i can haz sponsored ling?

lul$

fk1i0h.png
  34. Sponge Member

^Lol. They are just totally not ashamed of their fail are they?
  35. suz1948 Member

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this is so great. When I returned home, back in March from my trip to LA, I called the British Embassy about Mandy & they told me that if alot of people got together & spoke out that it would be noticed.

So thanks to all the people who have spoken out & all those who are standing up against the Church of Scientology. Lets get the Sea Org Free to live their lives, no more abuses from Miscabbage.
  36. YAHRLY Member

"The whole thing was about getting a thetan (spirit) centered and getting all of his energies straight,'' Rathbun said. "Miscavige immediately turned it into a torture."

Rathbun is still a lying rat bastard

Theatn = spirit? you lying fuck a Thetan is a dead alien ghost and you know it

this still stinks of a palace coup and an attack on DM while not saying anything bad about scientology itself

KSW still in effect
  37. Sponge Member

DM was probably just excercising standard scary insane psychopathic LRH policy

lrh-ethics-policy.jpg
  38. Vir Member

You are confusing the main thetan with the body thetans.
  39. YAHRLY Member

scifags do not do any of their faggotry to deal with the main "Thetan" it is all about getting rid of BTs because you can not be OT until you get rid of BTs
  40. Re: SP Times Round Two

Yes, you can. But regardless, OT is 100% non existent bullshit anyway.