Customize

SP Times Round Two

Discussion in 'St Petersburg Times expose' started by blownforgood, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: SP Times Round Two

Things were so much better before David Miscavige. Bring back L. Ron Hubbard!
  2. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

LOL I was going to put that in there that we were the bullies... but we are full of lulz and win... We are not bullies at all!
  3. Ogsonofgroo Member

Ooooo, ty so much for digging that one up, rem seeing it a while back and could never track it down again, saved! :D

Yes, good ol' Unka L'Ronny, savyer of man! Good gravey covered polecats! Davie-boy be carrying da torch fer sure!

Well, I must say~ 'Thank You Freebum Magerzieen!' ~ for the lutz!

This current CoS trainwreck is, liek, oddly hypnotic.......can't..look..away..w.t.f..next..durrrr.......... Oh, I see that some of the recipients of this fine publication are starting to comment at the SPT site, lmfao! Boy was that a great idea or what DM!

:rolleyes:

:D
  4. mnql1 Member

5. Anonymous Member

It makes you wonder, doesn't it? If LRH ever truly was reincarnated, David Miscavige wouldn't step down. Hell, he'd probably kill LRH's reincarnation just to keep his own power, Machiavelli style.
  6. NCSP Member

NICE
  7. Haruhi Member

... that kinda endears the fat fuck to me, just a little.
  8. Anonymous Member

9. JohnnyRUClear Member

This is such a glorious time! Just a couple of comments.

OHAI OGSONOFGROO :rolleyes:

Yes. lrn2obvioustroll ;)
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. SuseHartweg Member

Sorry, I am too dump to read some parts of this handwritten piece, can someone help me?

Oct 30 - anybody - LH

If anyone does
    anything to get
    any of these
    organisations in
    bad publicity,
    such as narcotics
    changes drunk
    diving or other
    xxxxx data,
    I have a policy -
    I will beat
    their teeth in
    personally.
    Sincerley LH

right?

Thank you!

Suse
  11. Anonymous Member

Looks like "unsavory" to me.
  12. Anonymous Member

Call the Embassy again, Suz.
  13. Anonymous Member

Re: SP Times Round Two---CoS Round Whatever.

Last week I recieved the CoS "Freedom" magazine ("Investigative Report to the Public Interest" sub title and David Miscavige: at the Helm of Scientology's Explosive Growth | www.freedommag.org link) "Special Report...The Story the S.P Times Refused to Tell" 80 page glossy propaganda literature delivered to me by the USPS mail carrier. Postage: "Nonprofit Organization; U.S. Postage Paid; Church of Scientology; Flag Service Organization"

Additionally the CoS has started a TV "road block" advertisement campaign spending tens of thousands of US "non-profit tax-exempt" dollars...
  14. J. Swift Member

Round two caused a major ARC break for me with one of my old friends who is still in CoS. He is an OT and has >10 years in. He sent me the 80 page Freedom. I e-mailed him back with links to the SP Times and asked him questions: Whaaa happen? I get back an automated reply to my e-mail from a program called "SPAM ARREST." This program requires me to go register in order to verify that it is me sending him e-mails. SPAM ARREST appears to be what OT's are using to block entheta and harvest IP's under the guise of spam. This is the website: Spam Arrest - Take Control of Your Inbox®

Due to confidentiality, I can't share more, but I was pissed. This guy has known me for a long, long time. We have e-mailed each other since e-mail was invented and now he pulls this Spam Arrest nonsense on me. It is amazing how blind Scientologists can make themselves when needed. This guy is otherwise extremely intelligent and rational. Yet now he is flying right into the ground along with COB!

RTCStuka.png

/////
  15. Anonymous Member

JS, is it possible that the Spam Arrest program has been set up to filter out anything with a link to the sptimes?
  16. Anonymous Member

No, Spam Arrest doesn't work that way.

Short video overview here

How It Works - Spam Arrest

J. Swift's friend had the option of adding JS to his "trusted" list, but obviously did not do that.
  17. popular123 Member

mouse?
    so trrible
  18. XenuPhobic Member

The Spam Arrest thing is no biggy... He probably just got the service (which filters out spam by making you take 5 seconds to verify). It's not some big affront, just register your name and your set. Sorry to shoot down your theory.
  19. anonym0us Member

... narcotics charges, drunk driving...
  20. anonequences Member

btw, Freedom Magagine is still bawwwwing about St. Petersburg Times. This item just came out about how great Miscavige is and how SPT is badmmmkay?

SCILON SITE OF FAIL: David Miscavige: The Peacemaker | www.freedommag.org

Conclusion of the article is pure BAWWWW:
  21. Optimisticate Member

Some older peoples in the south have a saying about this:

The guilty dog always barks the loudest

or

Bit dog barks the loudest

I'd say both apply to Davey, guilty and bit.
  22. Re: SP Times Round Two

Fantastic! Victory is at hand!
  23. Belladonna Member

24. Anonymous Member

inorite?
  25. TravelFag Member

if anyone does
    anything to get
    any of these
    organisations in
    bad publicity,
    such as narcotics
    changes drunk
    driving or other
    xxxxx* unsavory data,
    I have a policy -
    I will beat
    their teeth in
    personally.
    Sincerley LH

Cant identify much. But pasting some possible word arrangements according to the written text.

*1) other
    *2) some word combination with **her

TravelFag
  26. Anonymous Member

drunk diving? never a good idea, but fun
  27. TravelFag Member

Pardon, typo from previous writing translation.

Fixed.
  28. GemmaEvie Member

In ALL SERIOUSNESS THOUGH, THE STORY ABOUT HIS MOTHER-IN-LAW BEING FOUND DEAD WITH 4 LONG RIFLE SHOTS IS HORRIFYING. Not in the least bit amusing..seems like he's gone from just pushing people around to worse..and now his wife is missing. Does America not arrest rich people for crimes anymore with all these reports of abuse?! Seems like CAPITALISMS REALLY WORKING OUT with people like David Miscavige at the top. .. If people show in numbers that they are losing faith in Capitalism because people like David Miscavige are at the top the Amerian government will act. If theres one thing there scared of its strength in numbers and revolution, that's why there churning on Jeremy Kyle type shows to make people believe that the poor are all idiots and deserve there statuses. Don't buy into it.
  29. Anonymous Member

Put down that crack pipe nigga. Wasn't *his* MIL. Was *her* MIL.
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  30. GemmaEvie Member

How charmingly intelligent, such eloquene! Guess you have to watch out in a neutral webspace that can be used by anyone for the Scientologist losers themselves whom I would think would be using this site to poke round for info on any future actions/public opinions. Its funny when drugs come to someones mind, you have to wonder if there missing something? haha. Anyhow, the damage has been done, word will spread and whatever they think of a few losers followers they have, well the intelligent masses know better. Sleep well you poor pathetic sheeplings.
  31. DeathHamster Member

Saying "long rifle" makes it sound like a fucking Davy Crocket rifle. Clue: It wasn't.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Um, Flo was the demented dwarf's MIL.
    Please try to refrain from adding to a world of fuck....... or......
    STFUADIAF.
  33. Anonymous Member

Sorry, too much crack.
  34. Anonymous Member

Good God, it's been that long since the Sp Times Gala and can we shoot they guy who lifted the rock these insane babblers came out from under?