Customize

sp4rrowh4wk

Discussion in 'News And Current Events' started by Unregistered, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Paleene Member

thanks a lot, you both!
  2. Has anyone seen Sp4rrowh4wk since he took Friday Prayers? (He did an awesome job - I'm not religous but I really enjoyed his sermon :))
  3. Visionary Member

Huh?
    Sp4rrowh4wk's sermon?

I don't think I've seen him since Friday either, but I can't remember.
    This weekend has been full of distractions for me...ugh.
  4. Sp4rrowh4wk took friday prayers :)

Pray For Iran (Pray4Iran) on Twitter
  5. Visionary Member

Wow, that was really good.
    Thanks for posting the link.
    I hope he's all right.

He hasn't posted on his own twitter account since the 9th.
    (around a couple of days before the friday prayers)
  6. Even better I'd like to see him post here where he will have more room to tell us what he thinks of the current situation.

Whether one agrees with him or not, his ideas are always well reasoned and helpful to those of us who don't have the benefit of proximity.

Obviously "being there" can't always considered a benefit, tho it may improve understanding.
  7. I am especially anxious to hear Sp4rrowh4wk's thoughts after just coming from enduringamerica. S/he has such a clear way of expressing things. The Friday Prayer was excellent! (but I'm a big fan anyway)

It's an exciting day, apparently. This is such a roller coaster ride, but I don't complain of that as long as it ends with freedom and peace for Iran. It is hard earned.
    Hoping and praying...
  8. Sp4rrowh4wk is Tweeting right now!! Good news.. I was begining to get a bit worried. Good to see your back Sp4rrowh4wk :)
  9. It makes me so happy to see him.. I really miss him sometimes!
  10. Paleene Member

so do I !!!
  11. Deluxe Member

Thank God! I was getting really worried! I was checking his twitter account for activity twice a day for the past week or so.
  12. Anyone heard from Sp4rrowh4wk lately? It's hard not to worry sometimes, I miss Sp4rrowh4wk!
  13. don't worry about him - he's been in and out and will post when he can