Customize

Sparrow - NOT GUILTY! WOO HOO!!

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by anonsparrow, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smurf Member

Sparrow could be charged with "stalking" at a later date. He cannot be charged again with "attempted stalking." It's a matter of case law and how the statutes are worded.

Exceptions to the Double Jeopardy Clause
    • An individual can be tried twice based on the same facts as long as the elements of each crime are different.
    http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/double-jeopardy-lawyers.html
  2. Smurf Member

Obvious you know nothing about case law, so I won't argue the point.
  3. Anonymous Member

That is, if he confessed to a crime he didn't commit, but we'll pretend for a moment he did, so we can crap up this thread?
  4. AnonyVix Member

^^^^
    UTTERLY POINTLESS DEBATE IN PROGRESS....

Meanwhile back on thread....

So this is where all the celebrating is going on, been watching the other threads on mobile phone and totally missed this one.

Way to go Sparrow, excellent video.
    • Like Like x 7
  5. Interrobanger Member

1. Sparrow is still at jeopardy as a defendant in the undisposed civil case of Belotte v. Mandigo (2010 CA 005422 B)
    2. If Sparrow's coy allusions have merit he may be a plaintiff and/or witness in, as yet, unannounced legal cases of consequence
    3. Sparrow may currently be influenced by feelings of relief, euphoria & overconfidence. Strong emotions that could threaten to temporarily cloud the judgement of even the brightest
    4. One's greatest enemy is oneself - hubris
    5. Sparrow's not immune to vice. He likes him sum attention and dancey dancey
    • Like Like x 1
  6. John Basilone Member

The answers I was looking for.
  7. pooks Member

Massively huge hugs to you Sparrow!

Thanks for doing it right.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

The cult used their utterly predictable tactics to wrongfully accuse a peaceful protester falsely and now face a counter claim to their ridiculous civil case.

Surely people were concerned here; that doesn't mean that Sparrow has ever actually been worried. I see only sarcasm when I read his posts suggesting he is concerned about the fair game tactics that he knew would be used against him. Expect this to continue.

It is clear that their lawyers are losing credibility and so they are indeed spending this. The fact that they would cavalierly throw their prime attorney under a bus and weaken him over a single protester speaks volumes.

That remains to be seen.

• Like Like x 2
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

ouch

I was going to poon about this but their comment button no is worky.

Oh, BTW: I cannot view the video in the OP with either of my computers. Evidently Vimeo hates me. Would someone please post a copy somewhere other than Vimeo?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

I really think the odds favor them not going back to business as usual. I feel a storm a comin'.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Optimisticate Member

What a nice thing to wake up to. I missed everything last night due to unforeseen asshole interference.

My deepest and most heartfelt congratulations Sparrow. Things like this reinforce my optimism that justice DOES get served properly every now and again. You did it the right way at the right time in the right place.

I hope anons can learn from this as well - not just from the win in court, but from your actions - you didn't stoop to the level of a scientologist.

Now then, when does the next bit of excitement civil case start? [edit: Friday, May 13]
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Way to go, Sparrow! Excellent video as well.
  13. Anonymous Member

tick tock tick tock Miscavige... the writing is on the wall and there is nothing you can do about it.

In fact, given recent events, it seems dismantling the Co$ is starting to look very simple indeed.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Django Member

• Like Like x 4
  15. Krautfag Member

Come on, give us the effin transscript already. Slackers! ;)

And again congrats on winning, Sparrow!
  16. Anonymous Member

Or if you act like a retard and do something stupid don't be surprised when you pull it in.
  17. Jinkii Member

Bitter much?
  18. Anonymous Member

Massive irony in this post.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Just at the cult and what they did to SParrow
  20. BigBeard Member

Ugh! My head...word of warning for those still partying...Akadama Man Killers (Akadama Plum Wine mixed 50/50 with real, not the home grown, Kirin beer) DO NOT go well with Peppermint Schnapps. Uhhhnnn....

Getting back to the thread...I think DM is going to make Toxin regret bringing the criminal case, even if it was DM's idea, when the burden of proof is so much lower in the civil complaint. If they'd just gone civil they could have dragged things out even longer, what with depositions and all that.

Instead, now they have to worry about everything in the transcript of the criminal case (which they lost, snicker) being brought up in the civil case. And be especially worried about someone changing their story to "enhance" the supposed threat they feel from Sparrow and getting caught up in perjury charges. Yup! DM's gonna really make Toxin feel the pain about the criminal case.

Where's the aspirin??

BigBeard
  21. Anon1720 Member

Congrats Sparrow! Can't wait to read the transcript.
  22. WhiteNight Member

23. DeathHamster Member

24. subgenius Member

and let's have a big round of applause for the dc prosecutor's office
    having solved all the community's other problems they made time to become the tool of the world's most sinister scam
    don't fret, its on the taxpayers
    you will pay for your own lynching

any reports of the media picking up the story yet?
    • Like Like x 8
  25. xenubarb Member

Then I guess I'll get to identify the body, won't I.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. xenubarb Member

The last time he was deposed, he went off on some rant about 'public buggery.' Yeah DM, we know what you lust for; assraep by masked protesters in suits. Even moar exciting than a bunch of middle-aged 0Gs, eh?
  27. Anonymous Member

Herro's dog might be sad?
  28. Anonymous Member

Scilon Jihadist bin Moxon FAILS
  29. SOJOA Member

This is awesome news. Should make flyers that CoS lost to Anon. That might open their eyes alittle more.

Fuck Moxon and David Muffcabbage
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  31. subgenius Member

its all win
    if dm told the truth they perjured themselves
    if they told the truth dm perjured himself

here's some paint
    there's the corner
    • Like Like x 3
  32. anon8109 Member

So now that Sparrow has won, what has changed in the fight against criminal abuses by the Scientology enterprise?

Not much I think has changed. And that's not a downer.

Scientology has suffered more crushing legal defeats in its past and has bounced back.
    For example, the company was literally banned outright in a number of countries, but it managed to have those bans overturned, as is now happening in Russia. It's leaders were imprisoned and its name dragged through the mud after operation snow white, yet it had a huge boom just a decade afterwards in the 1980's.

As many people here have wisely stated, I think that great victory will not be handed down by courts. The victory comes one drip drop at a time, as the company is starved of new clients, and as "another one leaves the cult". This happens slowly and methodically, and is a war of attrition. Sparrow is a shining example of how to do it right. Applying a relentless and constant pressure through thoughtful IRL protests in front of their orgs will win this and I applaud everyone who gets out there, no matter how small the protest may be. Another critical factor are the online efforts through 'poons to media, and to anyone who is being duped by one of Scientology's lies into giving the company support, whether directly to Scientology or to one of it's front groups. WWP is a critical source of information and organization for these efforts.

Congratulations to Sparrow, and to everyone here willing to see this fight for great justice to its end with the Scientology corporation losing its ability to garner new victims.
    • Like Like x 10
  33. Anonymous Member

Brian Mandigo Acquitted

Posted on May 5, 2011 by martyrathbun09| 6 Comments
    Brian Mandigo, also known as Anon Sparrow, was acquitted of charges of Stalking and Wearing a Mask to Intimidate. Brian is the fellow who does the frequent, many times solo, protests in front of the Founding Church of Scientology Washington D.C. I have commented before that I have found his tactics offensive, sometimes tasteless and counter-productive.
    However, I have also found the Corporate Church’s tactics in dealing with him far more offensive than Brian’s. Those tactics included having members of the Nation of Islam come out to overtly and covertly physically threaten Brian. Worse, they wheeled in lawyer Rick Moxon to work with the District Attorney to trump up the charges that were recently dismissed.
    The church of Scientology has unclean hands when it comes to stalking and using costumes to intimidate as they proved very recently at my home. Their form of stalking and intimidation goes on day after day, using sophisticated equipment and myriad highly paid cut outs so as to lurk undetected and effectively without liability to Corporate Scientology. And it occurs nationwide and worldwide.
    Further, their tactics of lying to law enforcement and spending thousands upon thousands to influence prosecutors in order to abuse the processes of law so as to ”dead agent” a single person execercising his or her constitutional rights is unconscionable.
    In this particular case an Independent Scientologist, Tom Felts, testified on behalf of the defense. In thanks for performing his civic duty, he was subjected to a particularly hurtful form of Radical Scientology harassment.
    Kudos to Tom for doing the right thing.
    And congratulations to Brian for standing up to the beast and prevailing.
    http://vimeo.com/23287412
    • Like Like x 6
  34. subgenius Member

nice post
    Occasionally the free market is a good thing.
  35. anonsparrow Member

Ok I want to make a clarification. I do not have the transcript yet. We need it as fast as possible.

Also, to elaborate on what I said earlier, this is how it went down:

Moxon and Belotte were trying to distance themselves from all of the videotaping that they did of me. As most of you know, Ms. Turissi was videotaping on many occasions when I protested. And they have security cameras everywhere.

So why wouldn't they present at least SOME video evidence of the allegations being made. Ms. Belotte said (testified) that on two occasions I followed her to her car with an erection. She said (testified) that I blocked her in and prevented her from leaving the parking lot on four occasions.

And yet she said (testified) that she never asked Ms. Turissi to try to film me doing this. In fact, she never even asked Ms. Turissi if she could look at HER videos to see if any of this alleged activity was caught on tape.

Why?

Because the Office of Special Affairs DOES NOT REPORT TO HER to Ms. Belotte. They are a separate entity and Ms. Belotte does not have control over them. Ms. Belotte doesn't even know why they were out there filming me.

Ms. Belotte was presented with this question (paraphrase):

"Would you argue with David Miscavige if he said:

'Local OSA representatives, called Directors of Special Affairs, are staff at their local church subject to the supervision of the church's Executive Council'"

She had to be asked this question a few times before she eventually answered (as was the case with almost every question). The second time she said "I don't even know what the context of that is." My lawyer responded "The context is sworn testimony."

Eventually she said (paraphrase) "All I can say is that the Office of Special Affairs does not report to the Executive Council in my Church NOT SINCE I'VE BEEN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (1997).

So there you have it. The Executive Director of the Founding Church of Scientology, under oath, contradicting what the leader of Scientology said, under oath.

Party time!
    • Like Like x 31
  36. subgenius Member

• Like Like x 1
  37. subgenius Member

Yes, but who's erection was it?
    • Like Like x 8
  38. Anonymous Member

After reading the recent leak of Miscavige expecting his staff to be able to read his mind with their OT powerz when he is unable to formulate a coherent thought in English, I wonder if Miscavige will have expected the same of Ms. Belotte. Will he now accuse her of willfully sabotaging his previous testimony? And send her to the RPF? I hope so. And I hope she decides to blow before that happens to her.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

Well done Brian - congratulations!
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

As a stalking victim, she was so afraid of Sparrow that she took the time to look at his genitals within his pants?

Yeah, okay. :confused:
    • Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.