Customize

Sparrow - NOT GUILTY! WOO HOO!!

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by anonsparrow, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

It would be a good point to be made if Sparrow wants to sue. He can go after the cult it's self, the big money! Why because the E.D. of the DC Org has put the ownership for OSA's actions back on DM! He can depose DM now if he wants too :) Dumb move Kim! Your OT powers are fail.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Xenu Is Lord Member

Either he likes getting the shit kicked out of him by DM he is hiding the losses from him. It would not surprise me if they told DM that they won the case? If Moxon shows up in Anon 44's case with fresh bruises you will know DM found out.
  3. Sam Urai Member

Good on you, Sparrow, that's kickin' their ass!!

BTW, for extra win, Marty doesn't like the way you protest. That means you're doin' sumpin' right!!
    • Like Like x 10
  4. Could be,BigBeard. I think Kim was trying to portray it as though her complaint had nothing to do with the OSA 'handling' (fucking LOL) of Sparrow - that just happened to be going on at the same time.

Even though the video evidence, as seen ITT, points to collusion and conspiracy among ALL DC staff (and others) to set Sparrow up.

Bellotte and her bogus civil suit is are toast. (Oops, don't tell Johnny)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Scatman Member

To this I would add a couple more possibilities: He has "black PR" or has "evil purposes", the latter which Hubbard believed makes the person a "20% SP".
    No matter that no person has ever been documented as having Hubbard's 12 SP characteristics most of the time.
    The SP is nothing more than a stereotyped strawman, a method to demonize and excuse persecution of someone who adamantly disagrees.
    I think that is one of the most destructive aspects of scientology dogma.

6. Anonymous Member

GOD DAMN! ^^ Where are the frakin Transcripts? do I have to donate??!? MY peen hungers for the transcripts.... I must see what went down to see if we can fuck over the cult from on high and reclaim their Dollars! That will drive DM insane!
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Anonymous Member

*jaw drops* OMG, these people need help from themselves. I don't think I've ever read a scarier post than this one.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Bipolart Member

I'm sorry. I didn't make it clear that I was talking about the DA bringing in the SP declare. A few said it was not a good move. But I do agree with your position.
  9. slobeck Member

I just wanted to throw myself in here and offer my congratulations. You really are an A-List enturbulator and deserve an award (I'll get right on that)

I guess like many others, I am curious about what this means for our intrepid Sparrow and his epic enturbulation visa vie the DC org. Keep us posted oh great epic one.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. RightOn Member

nobody should be handling anybody
    just the fact that they have admitted to "handling" an SP in an indirect way is super juicy
    ain't it?
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

The prosecutor?:

crying_in_shower.gif
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

He's already got the coveted Goldenrod E-meritous SP declare! There is a higher award? SHit I need to step up my entubululz
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

looove the last pic
    and the guy running at 1:29 & 1:50 XD
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

So a recap: defense demonstrates Sci policy to "handle" SPs, then KB testifies in court that for such an operation to succeed with everyone's cooperation, the order came from on up.

Gotcha.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

I didn't think AGP posted here anymore.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Oh man this is all win.

It's all recorded legally, the batshit insane SP declare (ooh scary!!) and the whole "we are above the law" attitude, all laid out like a yellow brick road for future cases to lead to the pathetic lonely little "man" hiding behind the curtain.

SParrow is like Toto, yanking back the curtain to reveal the bare ass machinations of a dying 1950s UFO cult.

I wanna know more about the Shelly Miscavige stuff that went on record and made Moxon the Moron so nervous.

I am of the belief that she is dead, and it's just a matter of time before the cops move in.

What is true is true for me. :D
    • Like Like x 7
  17. BigBeard Member

That's and interesting point. I was thinking more along the lines of, if her testimony actually pans out, she's actually put on record the fact OSA actions agains SPs is controlled across state lines. Which could give the Feds (EOC/FBI, both?) a handle to grab for going after DM on a "conspiracy to deprive rights" charge.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 4
  18. slobeck Member

curiouser and curiouser
  19. Anonymous Member

A "conspiracy to deprive rights" charge??

Like... why hasn't this been tried before?

It's frickin' obvious that when you try to leave the CULT of $cientology, when you figure out it's bullshit from a deluded fat dead fantasist that's been taken up by a dictator, you sign away the right to see your own kids, parents, across state lines...

Fuck yes. Let's ruin this stupid CULT utterly.

Oh and WHERE is Shelly Miscavige??
    • Like Like x 5
  20. Cheappassion Member

Is there confirmation that said quiry made it to the offical court document?
  21. Anonymous Member

100 questions now and rising! Transcript waiting needs more caek. So is there anything more dangerous to Scientology than a Scientologist on the witness stand? 50% of what they say likely to be what their brainwashed brains feed them as an answer, true or not doesn't matter.. The other 50% would be 100% intentional lies because, well, it's a end-justifies-the-means cult.

Sparrow wins it all no matter what. He has all the riches, all the abilities and all the powers that every single one of the few remaining Scientologists joined up to acquire. That includes you Sea Org, OSA, still waiting in line, always last in line. No wonder so mad. Not too late, u know

2qnw00z.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  22. Smurf Member

Did RP say that Sparrow's civl defense attorney assisted in his criminal case? That's HUGE. No doubt, Moxon & his goons at OSA-Legal are busy doing a full scale invest on Thomas Lester so they can DA him. Expect Moxon to come out swinging HARD in the civil case. Hopefully, the civil court judge is no-nonsense & on his feet when it comes to Moxon trying to play the court & manipulated the proceedings.

Hope Thomas Lester has lots of stamina. He'll be spending alot of time jumping up & objecting to Moxon's repeated acts of legal incompetence.
    • Like Like x 5
  23. Gary Moore Member

Yingling! Yingling! Yingling!

FFS! Fucking ringing noises in my ears!
  24. Anonymous Member

Just love that it includes Sparrow a big bad suppressive simply for saying to Sci, um, no thanks, stuff doesn't work. And that this insignificant, tiny little cult's self importance is such that they have not only a so called Continental Justice, but also an International Justice. And .... that this incident is of International importance. Every member, every org, mission on the entire planet had to be informed!

I hope sci's definition(s) of second dynamic got spelled out too. Best plum, of course, would be spelling out what fair game means as applied to big bad suppressives who say sci sucks. Then judge would have to say to self, Okay then.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. i hope perjury bites these motherfuckers in the ass sooo hard that they will lose all the will to live and go diaf.
    DM your time is slowly coming to an end especially when you instigate investigations into your faggotry by pursuing bullshit cases and ordering your litigants to lie under oath against people that are by far more intellectually sound and superior than you. you and you litigiuos nature are making this alot easyer for chanology.

thanks for that!
  26. ZeroC Member

Appreciate there's already 8 pages of this but well done Sparrow! Good to see justice prevailed and the CoS failed again. <3
    • Like Like x 1
  27. What we do know.
    If it happened post 1940 it's not Elrons.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. subgenius Member

Its been highly recommended:

UNITED STATES CODE
    TITLE 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
    PART I - CRIMES
    CHAPTER 13 - CIVIL RIGHTS

§ 241. Conspiracy against rights
    If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any inhabitant of any State, Territory, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same…they shall be fined not more than $10,000 or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results, they shall be subject to imprisonment for any term of years or for life.

• Like Like x 2
  29. CarterUSP Member

This thread makes me happier and happier.

I don't know whether to congratulate Sparrow, his lawyer or the incompetent batshizzle Moxon for acheiving fail for the co$. Maybe Moxon is the PDH here, he seems to be determined to damage the cult.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. vaLLarrr Member

Could it be that Moxon can read the writing on the wall??

Maybe he's fucking this all up on purpose.

What if Moxon is... THE REAL Squirrel!!

!!!!1eleventy!q
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

sounds right on the money
    But is Sparrow going to want to file?
  32. xenubarb Member

Every win in court results in an unknown number of people becoming aware of Scientology, because the media isn't ignoring those stories any more.
    It's all good. What'll eventually kill 'em is a combination of attrition, conviction, and public revulsion.
    • Like Like x 7
  33. RightOn Member

Are you talking about the tone scale hanging on the wall?
    yeah, he can read that, he just can't spell or add.

• Like Like x 2
  34. Sethdood Member

Great news! Who's the girl who grabbed her tit in the video?
    • Like Like x 1
  35. xenubarb Member

It was in France, so we can only hope. Someday, Hubbard's words are gonna bite DM in the ass. That's OT power from beyond the grave...or maybe just good planning.
  36. Anonymous Member

NO, MOXON!
  37. Xenu Is Lord Member

Daaar ddduh 2 lies from Kim + a SP Declare and and bunch of bogus chargers daaaaah dun = what again?
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

Sparrow can't file charges only the government in a criminal case. He can make a compliant. I wonder if there is a civil prevision for this?
  39. Anonymous Member

Someone needs to forward this info to the Feds investigating the human trafficking charges. It is now a matter of court record. OSA better pray Moxon wants peace and drops the charges. Only more damage can be caused for the cult at this point if they peruse it. The faster they can hop away the less foot bullet damage but I don't think they are that smart. The walls will be caving in and they will still be convincing themselves they are winning.
  40. Xenu Is Lord Member

ONLY 8 people LIKED Sparrows video on Vimeo??? Get off your asses people !
    • Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.