Customize

Sparrow Transcripts (!)

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by tikk, Jun 23, 2011.

1. RightOn Member

wait....
    Whole Foods?
    Who can afford that place?
    blatant lie is blatant lol!!!
  2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. RightOn Member

that's why in the other thread I asked if she had an accident.
    her left cheek and eye looks different from the right
    Like two face in Batman

shoop please? lol
  4. Anonymous Member

The prosecutor tried to argue that by protesting at her work, Sparrow was picking a place at which he knew she would have to be. The judge said that this is one of the "weakest" arguments the prosecutor made in the case. The judge said that if Sparrow had protested anywhere else that that would be evidence he was stalking Kim, but that if he is protesting Scientology that there is no better place for Sparrow to do so than in front of the Scientology building.
    • Like Like x 13
  5. Anonymous Member

seems fair to me.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. winning Member

TRs in the Courtroom
    Defense attorney questions Kim Belotte
    May 2nd, pp. 20, 21, lines 17-3

scriptx.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  7. winning Member

Kim Belotte on Radio Paul
    May 2nd, p. 18

60045446.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  8. xenubarb Member

Bad case of Pie-Face?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. greebly Member

Day 4(3rd May) page 41 line 16 onwards, is good to see regarding how well the officers dealt with the situation for all the parties involved.
  10. xenubarb Member

Hentlemen, it occurs to me that a few KRs are in order.
    Moxon: bad advice to the witness who perjured herself on the stand.
    Kim Belotte, making Scientology look like a pack of whiny, bullying douchebags.
    And of course, Moxon's pet witness, who did a fabulous demonstration of perjury in action. So funny, her contradicting Belotte's testimony!

RTC is awaiting your reports!

ml, xb
    • Like Like x 7
  11. Anonymous Member

It's from when the Scientology corporation caved her in.
  12. Anonymous Member

what's this about the Virginia Task force or whatever?
  13. BLiP Member

A lesson for us all - the Judgement concludes:

Stay on target, faggots. And keep those cameras rolling.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Anonymous Member

and what do they mean by 'blocking'?

is it the act of standing where the car would have to be driven in order for it to leave the property?
  15. adhocrat Member

Credit where it is due: many people spent many hours watching sparrow (tough job, but it had to be done)

Right On
    thelastanon
    tippytoe
    theDudeAbides,
    RockyJ
    Gary Moore
    leafs,
    Alpha87
    SomeRandGuy
    Gary Moore
    bluebell

And I might be missing a few. So thank you to each and everyone who worked on this and all the other projects done to protect our Sparrow.
    • Like Like x 19
  16. Anonymous Member

LOL
    Agreed. Whole foods is SO expensive. And their foods are not even whole [i.e. organic].
  17. xenubarb Member

• Like Like x 10
  18. Xenu Is Lord Member

http://money.bundle.com/everybodysm...spending/statsdetail/Houston, TX//0/0/0/100/1
    http://www.precisionnutrition.com/what-are-your-4-lbs

At 7.99 per pound from their salad/hot bar per pound and the average human eats 4 pounds of food a day that means the cult members eat 4 x 7.99 = $31.96 per day! On a $50.00 a week budget? Ok, lets do math cult style. They are all skinny, way to skinny for their health. Lets say 1 Whole Foods meal a day at 1/2 a pound = 3.99 per meal, means 27.93 a week for 7 days. That is half of their paycheck!!!!!!!!!!! Eat Whole Foods because father David says it is good for you!
  19. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  20. AnonLover Member

I can help starting tmo - i have to work offhours friday nite maintenance shift tonight, and will be too pooped to get started afterwards. but 24hrs from the timestamp on this msg - count me in.
  21. 3rdMan Member

Could you also add chapters based on who is doing the questioning and who is being questioned/cross-examined?
  22. Anonymous Member

moar sparrow tie pix - DO WANT!!!!
  23. adhocrat Member

Your numbers are off.
    one pound of food is 454 grams. A gram of protein or carbs has 4 calories, so a pound of food gives a minimum of 1816 calories, or about the normal calories for a day.
  24. hushpuppy Member

• Like Like x 1
  25. adhocrat Member

she got it right in the tags
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Xenu Is Lord Member

My numbers are from the website I posted and I sad nothing about calories, protein or carbs. So to say my numbers are off for numbers I never gave is inaccurate.

Here is the USDA info go tell them their numbers are off. By the way it should have been clear I was making jest with the post.

Answer

• The US Dept. Of Agriculture estimates that the average person in the United States eats .5 lbs of meat, 1.6 lbs of dairy products, .2 lbs of fats and oils, .8 lbs of fruits, .7 lbs. Of vegetables, .5 lbs of grains, and .4 lbs of sugars per day for a total of 4.7 lbs. of food per day. To see the USDA study, follow this link:

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_pounds_of_food_does_the_average_person_eat_each_day#ixzz1QDYSS9ZP
  28. Xenu Is Lord Member

The Tie makes the man the LIE makes the cult!
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Anonymous Member

KIM ADMITS THE SP DECLARE WAS MISSPELLED !!!!!!!!!!!

The Witness: I did read it. I didn't actually pay attention to that and only really realized it was misspelled when Brian said it was there.

So you see folks Brian is badly needed in front of the ORG to point out the incompetentcy of Study Tech and Scientology. Even the Executive Director is incapable of seeing a typo until a SP points it out. The most able people on the planet my ass!
    • Like Like x 5
  30. xenubarb Member

Fanks. Interesting comment came in just now

• Like Like x 5
  31. adhocrat Member

your numbers don't add up.

The link sent me to a tl:dr that didn't address the numbers.

People need about 2000 calories a day. The 1.6 pounds of dairy products alone is a minimum of 2900 calories. The first few items add up to over 4500 calories. That would mean gaining 5 pounds a week until you changed your diet.

So you might want to look at those numbers again.

And since you seem ignorant of the fact. One gram of protein or carbs is 4 calories, one gram of fat is 9 calories This is just basic nutrition. So 1 pound of food is 454 grams and contains a minimum of 1816 calories. Do the math and you'll find that 4.7 pounds of food is absurd. We may drink water to add up to that, but water has no calories and isn't food.

/end derail
    Go Sparrow
  32. Xenu Is Lord Member

Because your hard of learning or what ever I will say it again they are not my numbers. Go argue with the US government. You are the one talking about facts I not only never stated but even eluded too. I said what Whole Foods charged per pound for food and what the cult gets paid to by that food, Where did you refute that? You pulled numbers out of your ass that I never talked about, get a life.
  33. Herro Member

Can't help but feel bad for the prosecutor that got stuck having to try this nonsense case.
    • Like Like x 4
  34. Anonymous Member

I think he was just an associate, couldn't say no. I bet now he too dislikes Scientology.
  35. xenubarb Member

I'm sure he did the very best he could to make a silk purse out of this clam siphon.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. xenubarb Member

Woo thanks. Fixed!
    • Like Like x 1
  37. RightOn Member

so that means Sparrow is still not declared? lol!!!!
    He should ask for a new one
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Disco Necked Member

Just finished reading transcripts...

1. Good job Sparrow & Mr. Key.
    2. I feel 'strangely elite' knowing about body thetans when high (auditing) level Church of Scientology executives aren't even familiar with the term.
    3. Good job Sparrow & Mr. Key.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Anonymous Member

Nice job yes it was important to be accurate to the nth degree with this sort of thing.

And never fear many people make note of these situations to others in the background. They just don't say alot about it for various reasons.
    • Like Like x 2