Customize

Sparrow's Status

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by elwood, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

I read the entire transcript - I recommend it as a wonderful read, and a study in polite discourse. The judge really rubbed Moxon's nose in it - in the nicest possible way.

And.. sorry I forgot your name.. Mr ?
    Moxon
    Oh yes, Mr Moxon.

Link to transcript ?????
    • Like Like x 2
  2. lostatsea Member

http://www.mediafire.com/?he8a93q4r3mbaia
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Intelligence Member

(((HUGS))) your way Sparrow :):):)

• Like Like x 5
  4. Anonymous Member

I see it's all gone quiet at DC! Happy dancing at the Org!

So what happened to Anon Sparrow then? *snork* Threw away his mask and now counting his monies no doubt! *snork*
  5. Anonymous Member

ad hominem
  6. Anonymous Member

pathetic attempt at Black PR
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Intelligence Member

"SP" Sparrow is fine, according to a trusted third party update 3 days ago:)

• Like Like x 7
  8. Cheappassion Member

Tell that fuckhead I said Haaaaaiiiiiiii. :p
  9. Cheappassion Member

Waiting to see how many people actually think this is a OSA-Troll . . .
  10. JohnnyRUClear Member

Every day SParrow doesn't protest is just that much more lulz & schadenfreude when he returns in his new COURT TESTED, LOLYER APPROVED upgraded form.
    • Like Like x 6
  11. Herro Member

You gotta give the devil his due. They kept him from protesting for over a year. When it comes to the legal system, Scientology knows how to troll it troll it.
  12. Anonymous Member

DC MorgUE is so damaged by all the negative press and by the successful protests that occured almost daily...

LOVE IT!
    • Like Like x 2
  13. moarxenu Member

Happy Anoniversary, Sparrow!
    • Like Like x 8
  14. amaX Member

Come home soon, Sparrow. We miss you.
    • Like Like x 5
  15. Cheappassion Member

Since I haven't had a video in a long time....
    Dead D.C. Org is dead.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. elwood Member

January 25, 2012 has come and gone. Did Sparrow go back for mediation? What happened?
  17. xenubarb Member

Really! You mean, the NOI, "these people who come and go," WENT? hehe
    • Like Like x 1
  18. 3rdMan Member

Just to let you all know, DC Anons have been on vacation from enturbing due to IRL shit, but we do plan on resuming protests assuming this civil trial ends in Sparrow's favor.

I walk past now and again when I get time to and the org is pretty quite like most churches. For a church that boasts services lasting day and night, they don't have much to show for it.

And no, I don't see many NOI members coming and going as much either. I'm assuming they all became clears and that was that.

Next time I walk by, I'll try and remember to take photos.
    • Like Like x 6
  19. Diablo Member

NOI shot their way across the bridge...
  20. Anonymous Member

Fun fact from some inside info. NOI isn't getting the standard treatment from Scientology. No hard sells, no solicitation and pushing for extra donations. This has got a lot of Scifags confused, if not disgruntled at the idea they aren't applying KSW how Hubbard wrote it. And one wonders why many are openly questioning the leadership.
    • Like Like x 5
  21. Anonymous Member

Sparrow has agreed to stop protesting in DC and Clearwater so they can drop the charges for the civil suit:

• Like Like x 8
  22. Anonymous Member

I'd definitely like my money back, Sparrow. I didn't donate for you to give up while you still had funds. DC Anons = defeated cell.
  23. Anonymous Member

Where in there did he say he still had funds?
  24. Anonymous Member

Also, don't be a douche.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Cheappassion Member

Well, not the win I wanted, but this is reality when you deal with these assholes.
    Dead Org is still DEAD. Not having Sparrow there isn't going to increase your stats, your stats are fail because nobody wants your garbage.
    Fuck you OSA.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

I'd say that Sparrow has done well considering it's one lone protester vs. an army of lawyers, P.I.'s, deluded OSA volunteers, and a corporation with a billion dollar war chest.
    • Like Like x 6
  27. Anonymous Member

lrn2hitplaybuttononvideo

By your reasoning, we should all just give up then because if the all-enturbulating Sparrow can be taken out, we all will be eventually taken out. Fuck you. Sparrow quit and that sucks.
  28. Anonymous Member

Learn reading comprehension. Offering money back does not mean he had funds left.
  29. Anonymous Member

Sad day is sad.
  30. Anonymous Member

Nobody is stopping you from protesting like Sparrow. So stop bawwing and start doing more.
    • Like Like x 4
  31. Anonymous Member

Does not say he quit. Does not say he will stop protesting. His stats speak for themselves.

Sparrow... You went many rounds with the cult and brought us many fine moments. What you have done is greatly appreciated. Keep my donation and use it for anything you like. You have more than earned it.

I salute you.
    • Like Like x 21
  32. Anonymous Member

^^^THIS.

Yes, they got to Sparrow. It happens. But don't forget Anon credo- "where one falls, ten more will take his place."
    • Like Like x 4
  33. lambear Member

hopefully, DC anons will step up and take his place in vast numbers...Fuck OSA, Fuck DM, Fuck Lafayette Ronald Hubbard
    • Like Like x 2
  34. 3rdMan Member

You realize that statement was not to be taken seriously and the video posted on youtube where it came from was originally a prank, right? The weather sucks in DC, Expect 2 or 3 at most. ;P

To the fags who donated and are disappointed. Your disappointment is justified. We hoped for the best result and only got an average result. For those who want their money back, well, you donated so tough shit. Sparrow doesn't have to pay anyone dick. He didn't have any obligations to win this 100%. We donated to him to help him out, not to fulfill our expectations. Deal with it.

One more thing. Who gives a fuck if the Church of Scientology got one fucking protester away from the org. Do you realize how long that process took them? 2 years? Is that a victory or a ludicrous waste of time? This shows you just how inefficient and idiotic Co$ is against its critics. Sparrow did accomplish something impressive. He managed to get the cult to go through two bullshit trials to get him to stop protesting in only two locations! And I got good news for Sparrow. There is still a Richmond Org in Virginia, the NYC org which you can get to by Amtrak (for cheap), and don't me started with other Scientology-involved shit he can crash or speak out against (Applied Scholastics in the education system. The Religious Community Counsel to the mayor).

Meantime, DC Anons are extending to Sparrow an invitation for a post-thank-Raptor Jesus-this-is-over-with dinner and any Anons who'd like to join us.

PM me if your interested and we'll keep you informed.
    • Like Like x 17
  35. lostatsea Member

Yes, this and this! (Except for the part about the average result. He still won the criminal trial, hands down. That was a beautiful result. This civil case outcome does not negate that, and never can.)
    • Like Like x 7
  36. anonymous612 Member

So where do we donate to pay Sparrow to move to SoCal so he can start trolling the fuck out of Gold Base?

Because the obvious response to being legally banned from exercising your rights in DC or Clearwater is "Okay, fuck you, I'll go protest your main compound instead."

Also, hey OSA, you know who ISN'T banned from protesting in Clearwater? Clearwater Anonymous. And hey OSA, don't you have some sort of big annual event coming up this month...something about...oh I don't know, the massive, live-televised birthday celebration for your founder?

Funny how that timing works out, huh...
    • Like Like x 13
  37. skeptic2girl Member

By settling a civil suit against one super-effective protestor and ex-Scientologist, the cult footbullets itself once again by showing to what extent they use the courtroom to harass critics.

Therefore, I would like to formally thank the "Church" of Scientology for proving that...

1) Fair Game is Alive and Well
    2) Scientologists' money is squandered on unwinnable lawsuits and harassment
    3) By turning against an ex-Scientologist who was once devoted to you but started asking too many questions, you prove to the world what kind of "church" you are.

Well done, Scientology!

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 5
  38. Anonymous Member

I would like to hear more details about why Sparrow agreed not to protest. Having won his criminal case because Scientology witnesses were so unreliable and were clearly lying, I thought he'd win his civil case as well. In any events, I'm glad his ordeal is over.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Herro Member

Lol, sparrow got owned.
  40. Anonymous Member

Morning Herro. Have a danish
    • Like Like x 1