Customize

Spend Christmas with Kirstie Alley in Wichita...

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by _You_, Dec 22, 2009.

1. _You_ Member

Spend Christmas with Kirstie Alley in Wichita...

Associated Content - December 20, 2009

Check Out Wichita's Holiday Light Displays..

Possibly the most famous holiday light display in Wichita is Kirstie Alley's "Santa Land" located at her home at 3725 East Douglas. Kirstie is perhaps most famous for her role on "Cheers" in the mid-1980s, and her starring roles in the "Look Who's Talking" movies.

No admission is charged to visit Kirstie's Santa Land, which features plenty of non-toxic fake snow, and lots of opportunities to take pictures of your little ones.

Kirstie is currently at home in Wichita spending the holidays with her family, according to her Twitter.

Kirstie Alley (kirstiealley) on Twitter
  2. bAnon Member

Re: Spend Christmas with Kirstie Alley in Wichita...

Hey Kirstie! I brought you some delicious caek!

Oh, right, never mind.....

293alleykirstie092908.jpg
  3. _You_ Member

Obviously, Oprah's favorite blimp doesn't have far to walk for her holiday auditing... the Wichita Org is 2 doors down from her house... 3705 East Douglas Avenue
    Wichita, KS 67218.

"There's an article an KSN's Web site today about Kirstie Alley's new "Santa Land" that is on display.

If you drive down east Douglas, you can't miss it. It's between Kirstie's house and the Scientology Center, and it's the thing that looks like a giant Santa Land.

Apparently it's the actual Santa Land that was made for the movie, " Look Who's Talking Too", but I won't hold that against it.

Santa Land is taking shape at 3725 E. Douglas in Wichita. Her friends say it's her way of fitting into the neighborhood that's long been big on holiday decorations.

College Hill House: College Hill in the News
  4. _You_ Member

old movie prop? I bet she had her slaves (helpers? lol. They were spotted during the live aquathon) set up everything for her too.
  5. WTF Member

I am pretty sure that Wichita Org does not deliver NOTs or repair thereof. Probably not even an OT VII auditor there to deliver a confessional.

Oh Well

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwgMel5KX3g&feature=related"]YouTube- Fleetwood Mac - Oh Well.[/ame]
  6. _You_ Member

If only this photo was there to greet visitors to her santa land....
  7. _You_ Member

99p8pu.png

Even Google thinks she's fat.
  8. RightOn Member

they probably hand out Way To Happiness..... I mean way to fatness pamphlets
  9. FUCK Member

Google never lies.
  10. kristijoyk Member

here's what I think is funny....Narcanon parades Kirstie Alley around like she's been cured from addiction....when anyone with a brain can see....she just traded addictions from drugs to food...
    treating drug addiction takes a lot more than giving someone a book written by Hubbard...pumping them full of lethal doses of Niacin and shoving them in a sauna for 3 months....
  11. Shinythings Member

Google is your friend.. but not Kirstie's
  12. subgenius Member

really?
  13. A.Non Hubbard Member

Spend Christmas with Kirstie Alley in Her Stomach
  14. Herro Member

Well good to see she's doing something for the kids. Me, I hate kids. But I still respect people who do nice things for chillunz. You simps can post your pedobear pics now.
  15. FUCK Member

16. Skeptic1337 Member

Shut up meathead.

[IMG]

chances are no one gets the all in the family reference, bunch of troglodytes you all are.
  17. _You_ Member

y58zw.jpg
  18. Smurf Member

LOL. Funny you post a pic of Sally Struthers, who lives 2 blocks from me on Courtney Street.

She's known in the neighborhood as "No Neck Sally," because when she's out walking her dogs, the diminutive washed-up TV actress looks like 2 Smurfs glued together.