Customize

Spontaneous failbook raid

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Battletoads, Jan 26, 2009.

1. EyeOnSci Member

Re: Spontaneous failbook raid

Wow!

That's so theta!!

Keep up the good work!!!!!
  2. Anonymous Member

and do remember to end all your lovely entheta posts with "ARC"!
  3. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

Bump. Its time to dust off those old troll failbook accounts.
  4. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    Samefag. Embed fail.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. asterisk Member

lol, there are probably <9000 active Scilon bloggers on fb.
  6. Anonymous Member

rextroll.png
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

HAH! That is some good hit right there, Anonymous
  8. Re: Spontaneous failbook raid

TheAnonProject reporting in.
    I know I'm late.....
    But who gives a shit.... I can still halp
    What do?
  9. NewfAnon Member

You're not late. This party never ends. You most certainly can help (and have major lulz doing it)!

1) Make fake Facebook profile(s), either Obvious Troll or believable "real" person (who in NO WAY resembles or is tracable to your actual IRL self: forgive me stating the obvious, but I've met some in FB who just don't get that point).
    2) Search scilon and Anon groups. Join them. Read the Walls / Comments. Identify fellow Anons.
    3) Contact effective Anons privately. Get friends to share lulz /ideas with.
    4) If your Fake is a troll, then start trolling. If a "real", then start infiltrating.
    5) For the advanced user, let your "real" morph into a troll for extra Co$-butthurt.
    6) Rinse, repeat.
  10. Anonymous Member

My Rex Fowler troll account was finally b& :(

[IMG]

RIP Rex. I am sure another anon will make sure that you live on, while you sit rotting in a federal prison on first degree murder charges.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Despite the wall being completely open, clams still added me as friends (but not for long)

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  12. AvantAnon Member

Amazing... XD
  13. Anonymous Member

So you know what to do, SOCK UP and make them look really fucking bad!
  14. NewfAnon Member

oh, exploitable!

ne1 got a link for this Comments page? It's on Facebook? I'll take a look.
  15. cornfed Member

Oh lulz. The IAS event in England has no confirmed guests.
    [IMG]
  16. Shinythings Member

me loves this thread, it always delivers
  17. fireoflife Member

Failbook feeds meh, taking one of the scifag blogs as an example, should I contact said scifag under a false account and ask him all about his wonderful bum friend L.Ron Hubbard and why the cult tried to sue him for 200 million dollars or there abouts?
  18. Re: Spontaneous failbook raid

laced with epic win... keep up the awsome... gonna make a fakebook account right now. :D
  19. NewfAnon Member

They make it too easy, sometimes...

2czujyq.jpg

The URL in the post is for an Onion News Network spoof vid &quot;FDA Approves Depressant Drug For The Annoyingly Cheerful&quot;

The CCHR (Spain) FB admin's comment is (loosely / Google) translated as &quot;This clearly is not normal to be happy and smile constantly to a HUMANOID... but for a SPIRITUAL BEING, YESSSSS!&quot;

°_°

I wish I had caps from the english-speaking CCHR Sci's on FB who fell for that one!
  20. Anonymous Member

damn link is death
    /r/ reup
  21. Anonymous Member

Yo. define 'troll' is that like go on their 100,000 scifags for facebook brigade and spam bomb it with 100000000000000000 links to how their faggy twat society fails at life the universe and everything?

Or are we talking about the more serious variety of taking the piss troll?
  22. NewfAnon Member

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yes, and yes.

Be advised, Failbook admins can be banhappy. Spam bombs will likely get you on their "warned" list; repeats get your account perma-suspended. So does posting copyrighted material (eg. their course materials). So does annoying enough people. Use "disposable" sock accounts if you consider getting banned a sign of success. Report your bans here; we'll be supportive, I promise. ;-)

Trolling takes many forms. For your own sake, keep it legal. That being said, I'd really like to see some of the "taking the piss" trolling in action: you have made me curious. Post screen-captures here, or links if your "handywork" stays on FBook. We all need a good laugh at their expense. And remember, be creative, repetitive, persistant and repetitive. Read previous pages of this thread and find out how you can contact me on FBook, or PM me here, and we'll share some info.

Happy trolling!!
  23. Anonymous Member

Does anyone have a updated way to hack FB accounts?

Mine's gotten out of date.
  24. Hokey Member

Rolling off my own post:
    OH NOES!
    You've been HACKED!

SELECT:

"2. If you cannot send or receive emails from your login email address, click here."

SELECT:

"2. If the login email address listed on your Facebook account has been removed by another person (i.e., someone has replaced your login email address with one that you do not control), click here."

.:Here, know your person's FULL NAME on their profile. Know also at least three friends:.

Work it out.
  25. AnomAnom Member

I've come back to WWP after quite a while away. I created a great sock well over a year ago, of a seemingly well connected CoS guy who wasn't already on FB. Well, he has shitpots of CoS friends now. "He" could be a great way to get friend introductions for your people's newer socks. Msg me if you want to arrange a "playdate" between your sock and mine.

Someone, please be thinking of a good long con that we could pull off with these.
    • Like Like x 4
  26. Anonymous Member

Which country is your sock based in? Tip-offs about upcoming raidable fundraisers cold be good
  27. Anonymous Member

Here's a small brainwave I just had, pure troll: Create a fictional event, but with a real address, then invite LOTS of scifags. They turn up, but no1 is there! XD
  28. Anonymous Member

If you play this right, create an event- but have Anonymous and the press there!