Customize

Squirrel Busters Information and send it to SPLC

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

I am unsure how the Southern Poverty Law Center classifies hate groups. But I am wondering of Squirrel Busters would count as such. I am not necssarily asking Anonymous (unless some work for SPLC) to do the evaluation themselves.

If Marty Rathbun's reports and calls to the police are all legit, then can this information be found, requested, and compiled to be sent to SPLC for their analysis?

What do we already know that would be relevant?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. wolfyrik Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_group

They specifically target former members who chose to practice on their own, with harassment and intimidation. In other words they are threatening people based on their beliefs.

Yes, they are a hate group.

It's comparable to if the vatican deliberately set-up a group with the specific task of making life miserable for Protestants. However, what I'vre read so far about SPLC doesn't suggest that they have any power to do anything about it. They're not an official body and they have no real legal power other than raising awareness. Still, awareness is good.

AFAIK there is no legal definition of hate group.
  3. Anonymous Member

SPLC does have influence regarding what is a hate group and what isn't. Many legal bodies use their list as a reference. You have a point, however, though I am thinking if the SPLC does declare (wishful thinking but still possible), it could cause long-term ramifications for Co$. Recently the news has connected Squirrel Busters to RFW magazine, and then from there to the Church of Scientology. So I am thinking this does have potential for hurting the cult in some manner, maybe even helping the residence where Marty lives to do something more drastic.

So I return to the proposal: Compile all we have on Squirrel Busters, organize the information into something that can be researched further, submit it to SPLC, and see what happens.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

View attachment newhere.png
    • Like Like x 2
  6. xenubarb Member

But they're not really a group...just a bunch of crazy clams with clip on cameras and paddleboats.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

They are organized, they have more than one place to organize and coordinate, they have a directive and are working towards it. What criteria are they missing to not be a group?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Triumph Member

the rolling stones are a group...the squirrel busters are a gaggle of cameratards
  9. Mafiawog Member

Will find the post in a bit, but a recent high level defector posted on a blog about his calling the cops when the SBusters showed up at his place. After explaining the term "squirrel" to the cops, the cops regarded it as a hate crime/religious hate-motivated incident. Kinda like if some called a white guy a bigger, big deal, but to an AfrAm, it turns into something different...
  10. adhocrat Member

I thought the proper term was a goof of floofs. or was it a floof of goofs. Either way should work...
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Mafiawog Member

I'm liking the "floof of goofs"...

And because I was bored, I may as well share a transcript of some future archived information I found:

"And some fellow by the name of Davey, ah, could be spelled D-w-a-r-f, had elected himself to be the CoS supreme rulah, and he feared Mahty would cause followers to un-elect him. So Davey took what he saw as his potentially last few moments in office [could be "orifice" -ed.] to send out his floof of goofs. <sound of DM's inhaler dropping>
    I don't blame you for dropping something.

He got these OT ambassadors and so on, and heads of org departments in various positions and places.....and then cameramen not knowing what the hell they were doing, but were fed all kinds of false information, were [sent in] against Mahty to pick a fight, one after the other.....one of the bullshit excuses they used was to tell people they were simply doing a documentary, an investigation......

But the truth of the matter is, that the community and local government were not all retarded. Davey continued acting retarded, and the locals didn't believe the "documentary" story, not by a long way.....and the ambassadors and P.I.s which Davey had brought in were not very effective and a videotaping while staring fight ensued which put the finishing touches on the Floof of Goofs.....the morons that had been hired and so on, and the ambassadors that had been loyal to Davey were still trying to hold out.

Within a year he was in --under arrest, and within six years the lot had been wiped out. Mahty was triumphant. Davey was put with several of his cohorts into a theatre showing Battlefield Earth continuously, which is still in one of these non-airconditioned buildings, and Davey was put in an electronically-progected high chair, which is charged with an eternal battery . He's not likely ever to get out." (F.T. Win, Chanological Foundation, Class 42 Ass-Cysts Confidential Briefing)

(Yep. Bored.)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. DeathHamster Member

I wonder if they'll incorporate Squirrel Buster Productions?

I'd love to see how they explain to the IRS where the money came from for the air flights, car rentals, house rental, lawyers, expenses and equipment. (As if the accounting wasn't twisted enough by having Gambino crime family CoS lawyers like Abelson pay for all those PIs.)

Oh wait, they'll probably claim that it's a religious charitable group that doesn't have to show its books...
  13. Mafiawog Member

Well that is where it has already started getting odd, based on what little I can glean from Mahty's posts. They have a logo, and the PI ghey hired seemed to give the impression that they were an actual "company", although he couldn't give some details which makes it sound fishy

Anyone know of possible "big deal" legal reasons they would make SBP an actual company, if they haven't already? I mean like existing laws which would grant more leeway to people associated with a company, as opposed to just a group of people with cameras?
  14. jensting Member

It would be soooo sweet if they were incorporated... There are good reasons why a group of people with cameras who protest would want to not incorporate :)

Best Regards

Jens

PS, Yes, OSA, you're doing it right by not incorporating!
  15. Anonymous Member

Limitation of liability.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limited_liability
  16. Herro Member

I highly doubt the SPLC would be interested in this. But, if you're going to do it you might as well harp on their weird recent relationship with the NoI, since the SPLC has them listed as a hate group.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Yes, this is indeed a relevant factor. But any chance it could troll Co$ in the long run is worth the little work it will take to try.
  18. Anonymous Member