Customize

St. Patrick's Cathedral, Easter Mass

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rezo, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Rezo Member

I plan on taking my Guy Fawkes mask into the church and wearing it throughout mass. Anyone else with me?
  2. I shall not be accompanying you, but please post illustrations. Otherwise I shan't believe you.
  3. Malory Member

Why? It's a house of God and if you can't show any manners or respect then you should stay the fuck out of it.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. This thread is an epic bigotry fail. Reporting it for removal.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. People should be screened before being given masks.
  6. Anonymous Member

Masks aren't given. They're sold!
  7. Doesn't change what I said, but thanks for providing an example of why they should.
  8. Anonymous Member

Who would the people appointed as screeners be?
  9. Anonymous Member

God? LOL
  10. Anonymous Member

@OP: oh, and... VIDEO, or it didn't happen.
  11. Obvioulsly the self righteous such as yourself!
  12. Malory Member

It's not about what one believes in, it's a matter of showing respect in a place of worship. Have manners whether it's a temple, mosque, synagogue, whatever.

Yes Herro, even in a Scientology chapel although I can't see many Anons getting into those services in the first place.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

14. CarterUSP Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

What is it exactly we're supposed to be respecting in a "house of god"? The fable? or the sheeple's belief in it?
  16. Malory Member

Doesn't matter if you don't believe in it or not. To the people there it's a sacred space so why not show some manners?
  17. Respect......there's a word that 99% of the population don't understand anymore but use far too often.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. This sort of shite is exactly why the occupy movement is a dying beast. It's just going through the death throes.

A lot of you should try occupying your own brains!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

We'd all be a lot better off without the bullshit and social control of religion. Just because someone insists that some stone with some bones underneath makes a holy place doesn't mean that it is so. Just because some moonbat says, "THIS is the Word of Gawd", doesn't mean it's the truth.

Imagine there's no Heaven. It's easy, if you try.
  20. grebe Member

Well I guess there's always the private property argument: If the Catholics aren't barging into your living room and insulting your taste in curtains, maybe you could return the favor by not barging into their church and causing an unwanted distraction.

There's no way to make a rule against being wrong about God.
  21. Anonymous Member

You would seem to suggest that this is possible. LOL
  22. Isn't about truth! It's about faith! Also respect........go look that word up, you may learn something useful.
  23. Malory Member

You're talking to someone who grew up through the Troubles in Northern Ireland. I'm not preaching at anyone to follow any religion, but a little tolerance can go a long way and disrupting services is only going to alienate people.