Customize

St.Petersburg Times critical scientology series wins award

Discussion in 'St Petersburg Times expose' started by Sponge, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: St.Petersburg Times critical scientology series wins award

Frustrating, I know, but then again I like suspense, especially when there's a lull. Also, some of their shenanigans' of late, Emma the latest, just screams deflect and distract tech, meaning something big around the corner. It was good to hear that much confirmed.

Oh, and sometimes there are gosh darn good reasons for preventing premature spilling. Maybe you could just ask Larry why he can't say at the moment.
  2. CarltonBANKS Member

My thoughts at the time:

3. LarryBren Member

For one thing I am closer to and in contact with more Anons than exes. And that has been true since Feb 2008 when I first raided with Anons and shortly thereafter began working with some. It has always been Anons I supported in requests to raise money for legal defenses and not execs. In fact I believe I was the first ex to publically support Anonymous:

Was proud to stand with Anonymous in Boston on Feb 10!!! Some press on it with OSA's attack on Anonymous and my reply to OSA - alt.religion.scientology | Google Groups

My heart is and has always been with Anonymous and what is done in that name. And it was in that spirit after talking with a couple of Anons that I decided to "leak" that little bit of information just for fun.

So I am not on some super dooper secret EX thing here nor do I leak the vast majority of what I may know is being worked on.

I can see that "leaking for fun" may not have the best of desired results so I will not keep doing it. When the time comes for the articles to be announced I will either let others do it or I will do it if I see they are out and not yet covered.

Here is to the truth getting out more and more and less ands less people being suckered into this cult! :) And here is to protesting and exposing abuses still being fun!
  4. JohnnyRUClear Member

I don't mind Larry's teases, since he's tended to be correct from what I recall. Anyway, it's hardly a big deal. Some of you just want something to whine about, eh?
  5. Re: St.Petersburg Times critical scientology series wins award

I don't usually question the reliability of the information; Larry's good about making sure something is going to deliver before dropping hints. And of course it's not a big deal, I was just pointing out that the guessing game that normally ensues (on the board or in my head) can get to be a bit much. Though if Larry decided to post the same thing and just end it with "There's no need for secrecy or anything, this is just funner." I think I'd be ok. It's the trying to figure out what could possibly be going on that the CoS doesn't already know that always messes me up.

And Larry, I didn't mean to imply you were in some league of super secret ex's. It's just usually the ex's that have access to these bits of information and thus are usually the ones who leak cryptic nuggets of ensuing enturbulation. The message of my earlier post, when boiled down to its simplest form, would have been the following:

I guess I should have just left it at that.

Also I'm awaiting pics from the anon who declared he'd insert unpleasant things into himself if Larry's prediction delivered, as there was just an SP Times article published about sketchy dentists and Scientology.

edit: Though I'm not sure if that was what Larry was referencing. I thought it was not that damning of an argument to anyone but the dentist. Certainly not something for other outlets outside the area to pick up.