Customize

Starting a doc link list

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Shortie the Walrus, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Starting a doc link list

Hey anon, I'm making a geocities website that lists pretty much every document on scientology, and the links so that we don't have to keep hunting down everything. Just going to make the site with the purpose of being comprehensive and well-organized, with documents on every medium I can find in every language, etc. etc.

In other words, I want to centralize the information so that we don't have to keep going to different websites to find the documents we need, as well as offer up some easy copypasta to make it easier to decentralize it. Paradoxial, eh ? ^_^

But first I'd like to know if someone else already has a site like this, one that has nearly every resource to be found. Yes, I'm pretty sure that the only reason I don't know the answer to this is because I haven't hunted around enough, and I will post once I find this... but does anyone know offhand?
  2. holdemm Member

Re: Starting a doc link list

hey I just made a post about stuff like this, try uploading them to docstoc and then linking them!
  3. ThatNateGuy Member

Re: Starting a doc link list

I think this is a fine idea. May I also suggest you complement (or even supplement) it with Google Pages? I think it will make for easier page creation and whatnot.
  4. anonawog Member