Customize

Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Anonymous Member

Maybe if you didn't act like a foaming mad moonbat and understood that we aren't interested in your cause, you'd have a better time here?

Answer to what, exactly? There was a question asked?

Always thought it was for the LULZ of watching as thousands of butthurt Scientologists shed delicious, sweet tears? Same applies for rapists, pedophiles, and those who would try to censor the nets...

If you are going to introduce yourself, here is the thread: https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/new-members-introduce-yourself-here.106084/page-56

This thread is dedicated to asking questions and getting answers for said questions, not introducing yourself as an answer to a question yet to be asked or rehashing The Matrix quotes.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. In Germany the NPD is the party of the Nazis.
    "Nationalsozialistische Partei Deutschlands"- "Nazi Party of Germany"

in other words right-winged bastards
  3. Anonymous Member

Only one wing? The bastards will fail at flying.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. ExistFu Member

My question is this...
    I want to browse online anonymously. I don't Facebook, nor twitter, or socially whore myself anywhere as its a dirty human practice.
    I am careful with my info online as best I can.
    I attempted to add VPN on my laptop, however for whatever reason I never got it to work.
    I don't want to pay for any VPN service either.
    How can I do this simply?

Additionally, can you recommend the best browser and vehicle for free anonymous internetting?
    I am not interested in any illegal activity, I simply do not like the idea that I'm susceptible to leaving info for anybody to pick up.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. System Member

TOR
    https://www.torprojest.org
  6. ExistFu Member

7. I've been trying to follow the activities of anonymous for a bit, but you know how the internet is with reliability. Wikipedia (I know, not reliable) has a very ugly page about you guys and a lot of other, more official sites seem to treat you all as hackers and trolls.

So pretty much I want to know what your goals are. What do you want to get done? What is your ideal end-game? I think a group like this has huge potential but I want to make sure I know what's going on before I get involved.
  8. Hi Carl.
    I think that is an excellent question.
    I do not have an answer to that, myself.
  9. Anonymous Member

Yes
  10. Sonichu Moderator

It's simple. Anonymous has no end goal, or specific end game, except for resolutions to individual Projects.

Anonymous is a large collective, and each person involved has their own Agendas.

ANyone can be Anonymous, so any person can say they speak for them, or that they can stop short.

You will have to be a little more specific which "end game" you are referring to.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi John ( I hope this is not your real name) hacking is not illegal. Hackers re- write code from another software or program. Most hacking is legal. I suggest you take computer clases in a school. Illegal hacking we don't do here
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Hey, so this is Anonymous, eh? So ive heard mixed things about you guys. internet trolls. hackers. freedom fighters in a right. heros. what do you stand for? what must i do?
  13. ill note im not a hacker, though if i rly wanted to i probably could. but i just want to know what ths gou stands for.
  14. V-77 Member

so now im registered, oviously i was tge last 2 comments
  15. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  16. JohnnyRUClear Member

FTFY
  17. Anonymous Member

I registered, before reading the suggested threads, which I just finished and came to the realization that signing on in google was pretty dim. I cannot access the faq. section.How can I dump this registry? I know how to register more anon, butt.
  18. Anonymous Member

If you click the arrow at the top of the page next to your name it should bring down a menu of adjustments you may make in your account. Amongst those is an option to delete your account. Delete away.
  19. codeanon Member

how do i start helping out?
  20. Anonymous Member

21. virusinjector Member

i am new is ther any cells in alabama?
  22. Anonymous Member

23. ybloc Member

Is this a real group of people you can join or is it just a bunch of anonymous people?
  24. The Internet Member

Just a bunch of anonymous people. Welcome!
  25. coelacanth Member

I seem to be missing a "Like" button. Is that because I'm new?
  26. retrac232 Member

can u send me a link to steal wifi i got a shit 3g connection
  27. White Tara Global Moderator

Ummm, No. Nothing but legal, peaceful, protest actions here. The illegal stuff, well, you will have to search elsewhere.
  28. Gustav_ Member

Just wondering if there's anything happening in the North West of the UK anytime soon? (Apart from the 9th of Nov in Manchester) myself and a few others would like to get involved. Any help would be great :)
    • Like Like x 1
  29. coelacanth Member

Manc would be the center of NW UK anonymouses. If you're looking for something someplace else, you might be looking for awhile.
    If you're looking for something in Manc at another date, they tend to hold events every month or so.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Gustav_ Member

Thanks for the help anon, it's appreciated:)
  31. coelacanth Member

32. Anonymous Member

Please use English and not text speak, we are adults here. The best way to learn how we do things is to lurk moar.
    In other words read everything until you get a clear understanding of what we are about. Then if you discover an issue which interests you add your ideas, thoughts and opinions.
    • Like Like x 3
  33. Alrighty, then! Erm... I'm in Australia, and joined about three minutes ago. I tried loading the FAQ(multiple times). Didn't work. So, I was wondering, what I'm actually able to do.
  34. Anonymous Member

Lurk more and use the search box for "titles only" Australia
  35. FreakE420 Member

Umm,,Trophies?
  36. HorizillA Member

Hello everybody,

I have been actively against corrupt government, elitism and general inhumanity all of my life. Always doing what I can to both help spread the message and reduce evil wherever and whenever possible. Anonymous have been on my radar for a long time now and I have always done what I could with the knowledge I have.

I am from Newcastle and have been monitoring activity for a while, understanding that there hasn't been much attention needed in this area, therefore not an immediate need for a base. I have been put into contact with a gentlemen from Scotland who is another Anon and we have been discussing the Occupy the BBC: March in Glasgow. I am looking to use my resources to pool-together a following and join them in Glasgow to show presence. I have noticed that there appears to be an Anonymous Newcastle Facebook page yet nobody has done anything with it since it was first created, I have also attempted to get in touch with the creator.

Newcastle is home to a lot of very passionate and outspoken people who have a wholesome care for what they love. I would like to speak to somebody regarding the creation of this group if at all possible and to also give more information about myself. Any reply would be greatly appreciated and I hope that I can give something back to the people that have crystallised my passion.

Thank you for reading this!
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

Starting an Anonymous Group
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/welcome-to-whyweprotest.111548/#post-2317329
    To seek others active in your area
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/introducing-anonstillalive.112826/
    Good luck and you sound awesome.
    • Like Like x 2
  38. HorizillA Member

• Like Like x 1
  39. Phantomdark Member

Not to sound like a clueless clitche but when wearing a GF mask must it be of a certain quality ?.