Customize

Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Ogsonofgroo Member

wish we had more, considering the cult's expansion through-out many third-world countries, I think that some Anons in the latest targeted countries should get their shit together, but in retrospect, hm, life is a tonne cheaper down there, moar care etc., but still, 'poon brigades, not many anymore it seems, *sad*
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Uryyb v ubcr you under stand what im fnliat. Zr naq ml sevraqf find what you do rkgenbeqvael in a good way. Sorry i got to glcr like this. School fgnss watch the qbphgref. If you can please make the watch of are qbphgref stop.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. DORI ANON Member

anyone kno of a good vpn i can use frome mexico
  4. DORI ANON Member

is their any way to get help for this anon member that is homeless well actualy i kno 2 but one refuses help they can stand alone for now but the other one is asking for help mod edit/url]
  5. Disambiguation Global Moderator

This is called "e begging" and WWP doesn't do it.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. System Member

English dumbass
  7. System Member

Can i haz the kitten in your pic?
  8. Disambiguation Global Moderator

9. meep meep Member

Was there a question?
  10. DORI ANON Member

11. Adjective Member

Noob question:
    What does it mean to be a member of Anonymous and how do I become an official member of Anonymous?
  12. Crest Member

Anonymous doesn't have "official members." It's more a frame of mind than an organization, and it's very multifaceted, with different branches doing different things, some legal and some not, and often in conflict with each other.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. No questions, only compliments. I've seen some of your clips on youtube and really respect what your doing for everybody. Good or bad we stand together. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!!!!!
  14. Anonymous Member

Further to the comments posted by Crest, I think it important to understand that Anonymous is an idea.

You've perhaps heard of or read about Anonymous Authors, Anonymous Donors, Anonymous Benefactors?

It is within that spirit that most of WWP Anonymous operates.

Ideas are free. If you like the idea, help yourself to it. Vast numbers of people do this everyday/night.

As Crest has pointed out, there is no organization. There is no membership.

Often, there is substantial spontaneous collaboration involved; this being due to the decentralized, networked digital communications environment that is the Internet.

For an example on WWP, check out this thread: https://whyweprotest.net/threads/ro...ve-nominated-for-broadway-world-award.121273/
  15. Adjective Member

Thank you, Night Owl. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Old_Coder Member

I do have one question. Does it take a certain number of posts to be able to like someone's post? It may have said in the online material but I missed it. Also, if it is just I have missed something really stupid can we just put that down to insomnia and not stupidity! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  17. White Tara Global Moderator

Yes, it's automated, based off of some complex balance of posts made, like received vs dislikes. dunno exactly, but it works....sometimes lololol ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Old_Coder Member

"LIKE" Thank You :)
    • Like Like x 2
  19. iFox Member

Greetings. I support your cause. I don't know if I'm in the correct forum...as I am new to this. One thing I think that is urgent and epic, is the Fukushima Daiichi Disaster. I truly believe this is the beginning of the end. The media, mainstream or otherwise is not covering it. These reactors are in meltdown and there is no press. As a citizen of this earth...I demand answers. This is more pressing than anything I can think of...what is more important than the impending mortality of mankind? Thank you.
  20. Crest Member

21. Нi to everyone. Аcсidently I've just landed on this website looking for someone who understands that something is wrong in the world. Нonestly, everything is wrong. People are being raised up like dumb vegetables with the only ambition to consume. Еvery information is beeing delivered to their minds is fitered and has a specific goal to make them behave like they should.
    Тhat is why I was looking for the ones who undestand that the world is going down, I was looking for the ones who's looking for the one like me who is ready to break the system and knows the ways. So my question is: is that the right place I was looking for?
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  22. ^^ I don't think so.

You'll see an assortment of real weirdos here, though.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  23. grow up you sad phucker
  24. Disambiguation Global Moderator

That's for you to decide
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/welcome-to-whyweprotest.111548/
  25. Disambiguation Global Moderator

26. Disambiguation Global Moderator

To both KMA and the communist- you will get more out of WWP when you make an account
  27. Firewall Member

So anonymous has no one opinion? And the people in anonymous make up the opinion?
  28. Anonymous Member

Anonymous is an idea. It isn't any kind of organization.

Some people act anonymously, like anonymous authors, anonymous donors, anonymous benefactors, anonymous tipsters, etc.

People can act anonymously for any kind of reason.

"Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one."
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Disambiguation Global Moderator

30. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Decision making Anonymous style
    zz+shakespeare+in+anonymous+83099_gal.jpg
  31. Firewall Member

Ok I get it, it's just a fascinating concept. I love it, thank you I have alot of questions, but I'll wait to ask, thank you for answering.
  32. Anonymous Member

You're welcome. Any time.
  33. Firewall Member

So anon is against oppression, and corruption? And the creed, may I have a link to it just to make sure it's a reliable source?
  34. Crest Member

Anonymous in itself is not against anything. WhyWeProtest is a separate activism branch that focuses on various areas central to freedom. The leading initiative here is Project Chanology, but we also have other initiatives such as OpInnocence and Freedom of Information. Each branch of the forum has its own interested members and I'd suggest taking a looooooong look around to get a feel for the way things work around here.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Disambiguation Global Moderator

36. Multisanti Member

Hi guys,just thought id post in here to make sure that my posts in the General Discussion section are ok. I tend to post random but interesting (well interesting to me) stuff while at work as half of my day is spent pissing about the internet. However i understand on some forums this could be seen as spam or people get pissed off. Just thought id make sure its ok with you guys.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. White Tara Global Moderator

No its fine general discussion is the perfect spot for random interest stuff. That being said, the user base on occasion can and will respond with trolling as they see fit. Don a thick skin my friend and all will be well :)