Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Trust no 1

Lol (!) Anon ? My Email address is availlaible !

Soon HACKtivist !

2. Self doxing, lol they don't come any dumber than that.
  3. [quote = "Anonymous, post: 1182100, member: 10537"] Re: Aide un newb?

Il y a probablement un nombre minimum de messages que vous devez faire pour obtenir un statut de suspect non-spam. [/ Quote]
    Commentaire sur fait pour rentrer dans les anonymous
  4. Pookey Adams Member

I'm here to see if anyone has any experience with assets being seized to satisfy large fines for protesting? Specifically, causing major delays in pipelines construction. I seemed to recall this happening during the Keystone XL Pipeline blockades, fines over $100K. I need to figure out if I should "divest," put assets in kids names, divorce husband and put assets in his name only? Thanks. I'm having trouble initiating a thread... Definitely a noob.

5. It sounds to me like you need a lawyer to answer your questions. You should probably find one if you're worried about avoiding a fine for which you are considering divestiture of your assets to your family members.
  6. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Ornery is correct
  7. Is there another means of communication where there are people who speak Spanish to inform me more about anonymous?
  8. White Tara Global Moderator

9. Tara are you on the blob?
  10. White Tara Global Moderator

11. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hi, i am new and i was wondering if there are any Anonymiss IRC anywhere other than mibbit. And
    i would be incredibly thankful if you could send
    me a link.
  13. Tuhin patra Member

Hello....guys....i ask a question ....that is....i don,t understanding...what i me....
  14. Brago bell Member

Hii i am tuhin from india.....what i do here....can u explain me plz sir....
  15. White Tara Global Moderator

Do you mean, you don't understand use of this site?
  16. Brago bell Member to i use this site...please...explain me....
  17. White Tara Global Moderator

Well you seem to have the hang of it in terms of posting and following users :p
    The best way to begin here is to spend some time reading on areas that interest you. Get a feel for the issues of interest to others and the style of the users. When you are comfortable, or have something you wish to discuss feel free to post in a thread relevant to your interest. Be warned though, we are a public site, so all may post here, and we certainly do get TROLLS who may give you a hard time +/- Just don't take the trolling to heart and you will be fine :)
  18. Brago bell Member is a group?????
  19. Yes
  20. White Tara Global Moderator

wwp is a loosely affiliated group of people concerned about certain aspects of the world, its leadership and its operation both locally for ourselves, and also across international borders. It has its roots in the fight to bring Scientology to account for its crimes against humanity, hence the sometimes irreverant and meme laden approach to posting. Some of the people who congregate here consider themselves Anons, or affiliated with anonymous, others do not. Either way, all are welcome here to educate, discuss, and/or plan and promote, strictly legal and peaceful activities of protest.

I am not a sir by the way, but thanks for the courtesy :)
  21. Brago bell Member

I can know who is the leader of this group
  22. I am the leader of this group and now I've told you I have to kill you.
  23. Brago bell Member

24. White Tara Global Moderator

LOL, please ignore the trolling. I think you might want to search online for anonymous. The model of anonymous is roughly, anyone can be anonymous, anyone can call themselves anonymous, just by referring to yourself as anonymous, presto, you're anonymous. There is no structure, no leader, it is a herd of cats. wwp is similarly organised, so, no leaders, no hierachy, just a forum of like minded people, posting limited by itsTerms of service. The link below may explain it all a bit better for you.
  25. Brago bell Member

26. *Snifs* smells awfully troll up in here .
  27. White Tara Global Moderator

Yup, but what the hey, sometimes its fun to play tirelessly along. ;)
  28. For a second there I thought you were slowing up. ;)
  29. Brago bell Member

What is wwp????
  30. We are too busy to explain what is WWP.

However your call is important to us please wait until an operator is available to assist you.
  31. You are currently 27th in the queue, your patience is appreciated. An operator will be with you shortly.
  32. Go back, look at the links, and do as you are told. Read.
  33. White Tara Global Moderator

34. Why We Protest was once
  35. Anonymous Member

Dunno where to post this (apologies & advice welcome). I'm new and need some guidance. I was up late, insinuated some action in my professional community was of a suspiciousy nature on a message board, can't erase my post, now I'm getting private messages to 'clarify.' I just wanted to protect my colleagues. Now I'm creeped out.

I was not even meaning to shoot but I kinda did and I missed the bear!

Anyone wanna advise me on how to back away slowly or brace myself? Sorry if this is the wrong place. Please point where I should be if so. All the info for new members is kinda missing when I go to those pages.