Customize

Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Trust no 1

Lol (!) Anon ? My Email address is availlaible !

<MOD EDIT: EMAIL REMOVED>

Soon HACKtivist !

Chris
  2. Self doxing, lol they don't come any dumber than that.
  3. [quote = "Anonymous, post: 1182100, member: 10537"] Re: Aide un newb?

Il y a probablement un nombre minimum de messages que vous devez faire pour obtenir un statut de suspect non-spam. [/ Quote]
    Commentaire sur fait pour rentrer dans les anonymous
  4. Pookey Adams Member

I'm here to see if anyone has any experience with assets being seized to satisfy large fines for protesting? Specifically, causing major delays in pipelines construction. I seemed to recall this happening during the Keystone XL Pipeline blockades, fines over $100K. I need to figure out if I should "divest," put assets in kids names, divorce husband and put assets in his name only? Thanks. I'm having trouble initiating a thread... Definitely a noob.

5. It sounds to me like you need a lawyer to answer your questions. You should probably find one if you're worried about avoiding a fine for which you are considering divestiture of your assets to your family members.
  6. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Ornery is correct
  7. Is there another means of communication where there are people who speak Spanish to inform me more about anonymous?
  8. White Tara Global Moderator

9. Tara are you on the blob?
  10. White Tara Global Moderator

9.10.jpg
  11. Disambiguation Global Moderator

*hic*
    • Like Like x 1