Customize

Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Joypoky Member

Thanks Dragon.
    Where can I see the next demonstrations in Paris please ?
  2. Dragononymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

tantra-sexual-positions.jpg

^ Position number 7.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. a_v01ce Member

That doesn't explain much. And it's a little chauvinistic as a position, too.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. telomere Member

Anonymous doesn't have a position
    and/or has every position.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. VaD Member

I wish.
  7. telomere Member

Anons who are unfamiliar with the author or subject have no position.
    Anons familiar with the author or subject may support or oppose, or may think its irrelevant.

For Anonymous to have a unified position
    you need to be able to get your point across in one meme or less.
  8. Anoncabc Member

Hi I am new to here , ex sci from uk , have very serious plans to bring this group down and need to get the idea out there initially to ex scis in uk , have had very lengthy discussions with well versed legal people and other notables that are covertly attacking this group and we believe very strongly that my idea will undoubtedly work but I have to get it to the masses of exes , can you help.Anoncabc
  9. salumi Member

Darlings, is IRC still the best way to connect, or are things evolving since anonops, etc got butthurt. Should I bother with IRC or just stick to twitter, etc?
  10. I use neither of those, but perhaps another WWP Member or Moderator will chime in and give you some constructive advice.
  11. salumi Member

No IRC or twitter, hey, Jacky BN? Huh. What, then? Unless it's a secret :)
    Thank you for replying.
  12. I have a land line, a broad band Internet connection, a box of envelopes and stamps + plus lots of pens and pencils!
  13. salumi Member

Word.
  14. Anonymous Member

omg I'm a luddite with an attitude but even I can't live without texting.
    My question (lest I be accused of thread derail): how the heck do you live without a cell phone?
  15. Whenever I get a craving for a dose of ionizing radiation, I just suck on a small hunk of plutonium.
  16. Anonymous Member

Well that explains a lot. ;)
    Perhaps slightly better than living above a small continent sized slab of uranium.
  17. Sonichu Moderator

No big secrets here... just he doesn't use them. I only occasionally use IRC myself These forums provide an excellent platform for discussion.
  18. Dragononymous Member

You use IRC..?
  19. salumi Member

Thank you all for your responses...I kinda thought that I was missing out on some vital IRC chan where all the exciting stuff happened. I am really enjoying this platform...
    • Like Like x 1
  20. salumi Member

Lots of good caek here.
  21. telomere Member

Hey moonbat,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionizing_radiation#Types
    Cell phones emit microwaves, that allegedly cause cancers and tons of mysterious diseases.
    It's the same kind of radiation as your oven. It is not ionizing, does not create free radicals, or mutations, or make your brain radioactive.

Sucking on Plutonium shouldn't hurt too much, unless you chew on it (or if it's got a dull, flaky crust).
    Or if it's on fire. Then you probably shouldn't suck it.
  22. Anonymous Member

Where's the thread with site rules? Link in NMA doesn't work.
  23. I can't locate any NMA sticky thread that doesn't work.

Can you provide the link which fails for you?

Thank you.
  24. Sonichu Moderator

fix'd

Also scroll to the bottom of any page, all the way down to the bottom right and click "Terms and Rules"

Does this answer your question?
  25. or on the bottom right ;)

MOD EDIT: EVERYTHINGS FINE NOTHING TO SEE. SONICHU DIDN'T MAKE A MISTAKE.

:p

sneaky mod...for shame
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Sonichu Moderator

yes that one... fix'd
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  27. thickfog Member

Is there a local cell for Scotland?
  28. telomere Member

29. Sonichu Moderator

If you are looking for NOT ranting silliness then you are in the wrong place.... Have you not seen any of the raid videos Anonymous makes? It's a party and people are having fun while raiding.

srs bzns is out that-a-way
  30. Anonymous Member

If I'm a non-smoker, GSOH, WLTM solvent F25-35, should I post that?
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Cab.Anon Member

A little bit older than Jacky Blue Note, but a real newbie in anon's world. Looking for help to use irc.anonops.in (openSSL, Xchat on my computer, but I can't access on the chat) ... I can guess that many users will laugh of my noob's profile ... Never mind, I'm Anonymous ;)
  32. Anonymous Member

WWP is not a technical services bureau. I suggest you learn to use Google and solve your problems that way. Of course, a WWP Anon, more generous than I may stop by and proffer advice. Anything is possible.
  33. Sonichu Moderator

Basically what this Anon said:
    I myself can't help you, and Have no idea where to look to help solve your problem....

I can't always know everything after all! Good luck with your search.

34. (
    In a more helpful vein:
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/chatzilla/
    )
    • Like Like x 1
  35. MrNoOne Member

Hi im a nub i have signed up for a protest in my area how do i know that when i turn up their i wont be the single person their
  36. cfanon Member

You posted on the events thread but not the planning thread, go here: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/december-10th-manchester-uk.96443/ for the planning thread. Plenty of chat spam there.
    Shhh.
  37. telomere Member

more seriously,
    this was the turnout from last month.
    Note the lack of bodies:

6339104012_6719b3bfb9_b.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  38. cfanon Member

You just had to pick the photo of me looking like a dick turning and walking away pretending not to know those bunch of faggots, didn't you...
    • Like Like x 1