Customize

Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pique Member

Welcome occupyth3w3b. Might I suggest a look at the New member Area to get an idea of this site? http://forums.whyweprotest.net/forums/new-members-area-start-here.254/
    You can ask questions here http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/still-got-questions-ask-them-here.57125/page-33
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Katsura Member

Hey Anonymous I guess now I´m anonymous too, which isn´t a bad thing, we should all fight for our freedom and justice and for the freedom of other people.

I´m still a student but I will go to study psychology or technology in about 3 years.

I love football and a lot of other things.

However now I´m here.I hope to be of help and maybe find friends?But I could need help people^^I´m a total newbie
  3. Pique Member

Welcome Katsura. I strongly suggest you remove some of the detail about yourself in order to better protect your anonymity.

Please do have a good look around the forums. Have a look around this forum first :) http://forums.whyweprotest.net/forums/new-members-area-start-here.254/
    • Like Like x 2
  4. zil Member

Hello, everyone i'm Zil from the east coast.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Pique Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. b1Tc0!n Member

Watap, Aeshura here. pretty much same boat as a lot. figured i'd visit ye olde moralfag lodge seein as how i gots me some gripes. I'll be checkin in, seein what do
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Hello, b1Tc0!n. Welcome to WWP! Or, welcome back, if that is the case.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. b1Tc0!n Member

l2python (l2google)
    think less hacking, more protecting your info and zing.
    also l2tor
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Ghidorah Member

Oh hai there.
    Ghidorah, from Lyon, France.
    Sadly, I live near the Co$ center in Lyon.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anon Levx Member

I am Anon Levex And i am proud to be apart of this Cause.
    • Like Like x 3

11. These chips were made for our emergeny health benefit and more "supposly". But a chip implanted into humans,made with cynide so you could KILL US if we do not obey? For our benefit, yeah right more like your. Controlling us like we are some kind of puppets in society?..
  12. telomere Member

You either did not watch the video, or did not understand it.

Would you like to try again?
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

i am anonymous, introductions are redundant - pleased to be here ;)
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Hello everyone, I look forward to doing my part to expose the corrupt and make this place a better one for my child!
    Im in Central California (559 Area Code) so feel free to utilize me in any which way or let me know what I can go out and do on the streets to spread the word!
    I'm ready!!
  15. Hello, GrislyKnowledge. Welcome to WWP!

For the sake of your anonymity, you may want to reconsider posting your telephone area code.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

Hello, I am codeanonymous. I joined Anonymous due to the pain I feel about what has been going on in my country, and I'd like to contribute my voice and action in the protest. I want to be anonymous to shake the foundations of this government. I need help in being 100% protected and anonymous and would appreciate some assistance. I see Anonymous going worldwide. WE ARE ONE.
  17. Izula Member

Hi codeanonymous and welcome to WWP !
    Please have in mind that we ban anything illegal here :)
    If you have questions about the site, the initiatives or anything else, please use this thread: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/still-got-questions-ask-them-here.57125/page-33
    And few tips for beginners http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/new-to-whyweprotest.79618/ :)
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Hey all. I am anonymous, but you can call me Jessica. I want to help in any way I can. Hope to be around these forums more often.

Happy New Year. 2012 is going to be a blast, I can already tell.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Izula Member

• Like Like x 3
  20. Yumatu Member

What's up guys? My name is SITH (Sick In The Head). I am apart of an organization called PEMG (Petroleum Empire Media Group, also stands for Persistent Engagement Makes Greatness) that does music(specifically Hip-Hop)/activism in the community, headed by NYOIL. Glad to be apart of the site and I hope to build some relationships with you guys.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Hey, Yumatu. Welcome to WWP!

It's possible that the WWP Production Studio would interest you. Here it is if you want to take a look around: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/forums/production-studio.382/
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Yumatu Member

• Like Like x 1
  23. Diestro Member

I stopped using the US corrupt currency a year and a half ago. I stand against our modern agricultural system which deforests vast areas to turn them into deserts. I stand against churches that sell out to the government and trade freedom of speech for 501c3 corporate status. I stand against debt and so I stand against a monetary system in which all the money is debt. I stand against stripping peaceful citizens of their rights because their equals decide the way they lead their life is unsatisfactory. I stand against wicked laws, wicked governments, and wicked corporations. Our culture has descended into tyranny some 74 years ago at the very least. I'm here to support any and all who are seeking to end injustices being performed on the weak, needy, and poor. If it only be with words, I will lend you mine. If in action, I am prepared and willing.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Hey! Diestro! Welcome to WWP!

You may want to check out the WWP Initiatives, found here: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/#initiatives.276

If you have questions about the site, the initiatives or anything else, please feel free to use this thread: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/still-got-questions-ask-them-here.57125/page-33
    • Like Like x 1
  25. mrmaar Member

reporting in from asia. plur.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Sonichu Moderator

Welcome!

I'm not sure what "plur" means, but it doesn't really matter I suppose. Welcome to the Forums!
    • Like Like x 1
  27. mrmaar Member

Thank you! Looking forward to learn anything and everything in this forum. Peace Love Unity Respect!
    • Like Like x 3
  28. telomere Member

Welcome!

A question, though:
    how do you feel about churches that stand their ground against the Government;
    refuse to submit to any outside authority or oversight,
    and seek openly and covertly to undermine and destroy the influence of Goverment in society,
    in favor of their own religious freedom?

would you stand with, or against?
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Bollwerk Member

Hi, I am Bollwerk from Germany.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Pique Member

• Like Like x 2
  31. AnonTolk Member

Im pissed im scared im new
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Pique Member

• Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

pissed as in drunk or angry ? and welcome :)
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Sonichu Moderator

Fair Point Anon, "pissed" in some parts of the world is similar to Amerifags saying "shit faced" i.e. intoxicated.

I'm hoping it was that one, what with the new years and all.
    • Like Like x 3
  35. We-Are-Legion Member

hi im anonymous and im new here. i know some basic programming and really want to both help out and learn here in anyway i can.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. itaintme Member

hello i am it aint me, let me know if i can help
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Sonichu Moderator

Welcome to you both!
    If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the "Still got Questions" thread here in the "New Members Area"
    • Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.