Customize

Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Noweedforyoo Member

Hello im new here, i am glad to finally be apart of something so big. I appreciate you guys allowing me join, i will stay true to your causes.Ill be on here as much as possible.ty
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. affaireeo Member

I'm surprised... I remind having posted HERE, on THIS topic, an answer.

But this answer is located there: https://whyweprotest.net/community/...c-posts-moved-here.66542/page-35#post-2061340 ? ?
  3. You've posted into the New Member Introductions thread. Your question has been moved to the Questions Thread, as is this post.

WWP has many Forums, for different topics. The post in question was just commentary and that is why it went to the Chit Chat Thread.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Strike_On Member

Hi everybody,
    My name's Strike_On and i'm working in IT.
    I'm anon for long time ago, but first time in WWP.
    So i realy would like to be usefull.I come from france, and yes i'm a anonfrog :)

See ya
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

Le welcome.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. I wanted to do a flyer thing. Are there any templates for one or any ideas?
  7. Dragononymous Member

Try the Production Studio (or whatever it's called)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Hi, Strike_on. Welcome to WWP!

WWP has a French Language Forum, found here: https://whyweprotest.net/community/forums/francais.373/
  9. where/what is that
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

New
    Hello everyone, I'm new here and I'm not so experienced so can u tell how to fully protect my self (hiding IP and everything), and is it beter to use Ubuntu or Windows 7. Thanks in Advance. I'm with you.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. ZerQl Member

Hello EVERYONE I'm new anonymous, I'm ZerQl, Im notso experienced but I wanna be part of anonymous :)
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Hello, ZerQl. Welcome to WWP!
  13. Anonymous Member

VPN (virtual privacy network) is one way to go. Best to choose a service that is not based in the united states.
  14. Anonymous Member

And what about OS, some Linux or Windows?
  15. well ur less likely to get a virus or something of the sorts in linux because more code is made for windows stuff. but if u do get hacked in linux alot of them have more vulnerabilities. if ur talking network wise like hiding ip and such it wont matter
  16. how does anonymous/people here feel about u.s. banks and the banking system?
  17. Anonymous Member

I prefer sofa's
  18. ?
  19. Anonymous Member

what is sofa's?
  20. johnsmithdex Member

Hi) I'm new Anonymous!
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

So for Hacking is better to use Linux then Windows?
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

Sorry my bad...
    • Like Like x 3
  23. i agree with the mod....however.... checkout something called Mod Edit: xxxxxxxxxx for linux. its farley popular
  24. So what part of the site rules are you failing to understand? Consider this your last warning.
  25. using a particualr o.s isnt illegal in any way. and i dont condone it which i said. but ok i wont say anything else about it
  26. Nothing to do with the OS. It was everything to do with a product you were promoting.
  27. wait i cunfuzed? i wsnt supposed to promote anything at all or i want supposed to promote the free linux o.s i said. either way sorry :(
  28. Dragononymous Member

JBN, calm down...
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

Everyone calm down.
  30. how does anonymous/people here feel about u.s. banks and the banking system?
  31. Dragononymous Member

They has monies as far as I know
  32. MrYestion Member

Hello Jake. I understand you. But you cannot be a part of Anonymous. Everyone is anonymous :) They are your neighbours, co-workers, your family, we are omnipresent
    By the way. Welcome
  33. hehe. but really c.o.s sux and all as well as the iran situation and freedom of information problems but they do seem to be quite a problem i think. but how do u protest a bank or an entire system? occupy movement seems to be going nowhere except with police responses
  34. Dragononymous Member

Duh, it takes years to change the way someone thinks.
  35. Anonymous Member

That's what John Dillinger said, when asked why he robbed banks. "They have all the money," he replied.