Customize

Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2008.

1. what about admins?
  2. AFAIK, Admins are those who have invested/bought the hardware and software for the site.

These folks also manage the technical side of the hardware and software.

Their roles are also unpaid. Donations from site Members go straight to the overhead of keeping the site on-line. There are no paid staff.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. ah. thanks for your help!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Chad Daddy Member

Hi, back after a long break from Chanology and anon. Good to be here.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Chad Daddy Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. We are Anonymous.
    Dear citizens of the World. We`re not a group, any one of you can be one of us!
    We are against Brainwashing by the goverment.!
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Vishpala Member

Well hello everyone
    I have always supported Anonymous, and am hoping I can help.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Hello, my name is anonymous, I'm here for my country and everyone else who has stepped a foot in Botswana, our government is misusing its people's funds and as the people we have decided to take a stand. Please help us where you can.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Hello, Speciesunknown. Welcome to WWP!

You will find the WWP Anonymous Initiatives here: https://whyweprotest.net/community/#initiatives.276

If you have questions about the site, any of the other Initiatives, or anything else, please use this thread: https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/still-got-questions-ask-them-here.57125/page-42

Thank you.
  10. Hello, Nathaniel Moikabi. Welcome to WWP!

You will find the WWP Anonymous Initiatives here: https://whyweprotest.net/community/#initiatives.276

If you have questions about the site, any of the other Initiatives, or anything else, please use this thread: https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/still-got-questions-ask-them-here.57125/page-42

Thank you.
  11. Hello, maya11. Welcome to WWP!

Please, take your questions to the Questions thread, found here: https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/still-got-questions-ask-them-here.57125/page-42

Thank you!
  12. maya11 Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bruce D. Member

Hi Maya,
    I have not been a member a long time. Welcome! If you have an opinion that is different from someone you might want to look at it as an opportunity to discuss the topic and develop your viewpoint of the subject. When things are organized you have only acceptable responses of the group causing individual thought to become unacceptable. It is possible to look at difference of opinion as a good thing in that sense.
  14. hi there. one more fist, this time from bulgaria. i lurked the subject for more than a year, also i did read the FAQ, so i feel suitably prepared. i will try to contribute, but in the chance that i dont, i want you to know that you have my full support.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Hi, gentleboy(old). Welcome to WWP!

And thank you for taking the time to read the FAQ! ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Dragononymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  17. Azurakhal Member

Hello.
    I have always admired Anonymous' methods, and have finally gotten sick of watching them, from the sidelines. I want to be a part of what I believe in.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Pardon my ignorance for the next little bit if there is any.... As wrong as scientology may be with all the evidence that suppports it. It wouldnt seem that any country even U.S. could do anything about it. You could arrest individual people for their crimes and such but you cant destroy the religon as a whole or even stop it in anyway at all.
  19. Sonichu Moderator

I'm glad you found this forum then! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. A Newfag asking questions is better than a newfag fagging up threads. All questions should be posted in the "Still got Questions" Thread here in the New Members Area. Or you can send a Private Message to one of the Community Moderators. Thank you!
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Sonichu Moderator

Arresting Individual people is essentially the goal, but seeing as a vast number of Abuses were started or personally enacted by one Davey, the "Chairman of the Board" Taking him down would be an excellent way to "Pull back the Curtain" on the Scientology scam.

You are absolutely right, it is essentially not something the Government can do, i.e. creating a law saying "It is illegal to be a Scientologist". And that's not what I'm hoping for. I'm hoping for exposes, leaders in jail, and so much media coverage of the abuses that were carried out that no one would ever WANT to be a scientologist ever again.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. ok at least i was half right. So stupid question 101 what can i do as a regualr dude to get media coverage locallym nationally or international. I've seen letter righting, email hacks (not that id do that), protests, website recruiting and flyers. Is there something else i could do?
  22. Sonichu Moderator

All of that always helps. IIRC (If I recall Correctly) there weren't any Scientology bOrgs near you, which is okay.

If you have any know how in video editing, you could open a Youtube Channel for posting Pro Chanology videos, maybe updating on the latest wins and fails about them.

My best advice is just keep a look out for threads where they ask for " 'Poons needed" i.e. they want Anons to help them alert someone via email usually. Chipping in on those efforts really help.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Sounds good ty. but no i dont know anything about vid. editing. :( but ill put my efforts towards other areas
  24. not doing it right? just noticed you redirect every newcomer to several pages, so i wanted underline i read them all.
  25. Dragononymous Member

Tears of joy my Friend.
    As you seem to be the first newfag that has actually read the FAQ before coming here
    • Like Like x 3
  26. Hello. i'm glad to be here. I hope I will be of help here, and I'm positive I will learn new things as well. I've heard alot about Anon, its inspiring, in an odd way.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Thanks, I'll be sure to check this out
    • Like Like x 1
  28. boeseskeksi Member

Finally.. I found you.. hard to find :)

I´m a Network Administrator from Germany, and I am in rage... our human rights to get any Information we want or to share any Information we want is in danger... I´m not going to take that... NEVER!!!! What about education?!?!?! I´m fed up with that arbitrariness of Governments and Companys.

This is why I Protest! Everyone got a human right for education!!
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Hi, boeseskeksi. Welcome to WWP!

WWP does have a German Language Forum, found here: https://whyweprotest.net/community/forums/deutsch.374/

... but you are managing English very well! ;)

Full agreement with your sentiments, especially about Education!
    • Like Like x 1
  30. boeseskeksi Member

Thanks Jacky :)

I just took a look araound and thought I schoul say "Hello" to everyone :)
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Very courteous of you! Thank you! :)
    • Like Like x 2
  32. DaLigeTrinity Member

@Boeseskeksi
    Welcome on Board Germany ! Happy to hear from you & education, and rights of information
    • Like Like x 1
  33. The Internet Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. Hello, The Internet. Welcome to WWP!
  35. anonfather Member

Okay first off hi everyone!

I would like to say that I'm a huge supporter of the anonymous message and I appreciate everything the hackers do for ordinary people like me. I hate the TPTB and I try to do my small part to help the move towards personal freedom and liberty. You may think this is sad but I even called my recently born son anon, I didn't get him "registered" as I don't see why I have to tell any other human being about my offspring. I'm sure the people I'm supposed to register him with wouldn't tell me about theirs either even though I have no wish to know their business!
    Anon was born at home unassisted (no midwives, doctors). It was both a scary and beautiful moment in my life! Something I can't really explain in words and so different to when my previous child was born in the sterile environment of the hospital. I don't mean sterile as in clean but sterile as in empty, if you know what I mean?
    Any way for the crime of giving birth we were visited by the police and they forced their way in to our home so the midwives could "check" him! This was 3 days after the birth. What they did was totally unlawful and it still angers me now! The midwives lied to the police and we were lied to by the police too. We even had social services come to our house and threaten us!
    We are not bad parents or bad people, we made an informed choice and TPTB didn't like us empowering ourselves!
    Any way I'm rambling now! Sorry for my huge post and I congratulate anyone that has read all the way to here! lol.
    Thank you and I look forward to conversing with you all.
  36. Hi, anonfather. Welcome to WWP.

FTR, there are no anonymous hackers at WWP. WWP Anonymous is all about Legal, Peaceful/non-violent Protesting.

WWP Anonymous has four Initiatives. You can read about these here: https://whyweprotest.net/community/#initiatives.276

Of you have questions about the site, the initiatives, or anything else, please use this thread for those: https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/still-got-questions-ask-them-here.57125/page-42

Thank you!
    • Like Like x 1