Customize

Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

ok, brand new, i need to know what the fuck we stand for, what we do, and how. oh and what the fuck is scientificism
  2. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Probably doing my crash dummy job here, but...

Freedom of speech. Freedom of information.

What does this have to do with the fight against Scientology? Simple: Scientology is a cult and does its damned best to enforce censorship when it entails any static against it. For example: The Tom Cruise video wouldn't have bliped on any radars had Scientology not try to bully Youtube into taking it down.

Protest using legal and ethical means. Usually this means just that: Standing somewhere and engaging the public about Scientology or any threat to the Freedom of Information/Speech....

However that isn't the only way to do it. Some here have made videos and distributed them via Youtube or other means. Some have made flyers, blogs, webpages, and images to educate those who haven't heard of the wrongs addressed.

One thing that WWP doesn't do is illegal activities. Things like vandalism, violence, DDoS attacks, or Hacking of the illegal kind is not welcome and not promoted here.

I have no idea what Scientificism is and have doubts that is even a word.

Did you mean Scientology? I am sure some can explain it better than me, but I'll give it a whack:

Scientology is a religion founded by the sci-fi writer L. Ron Hubbard. What makes this such a problem is their Fair Game Policy that allows members to do anything (both legal and illegal) to suppress critics and it's members. They have been convicted breaking into the IRS in order to get tax exempt status. They have a paramilitary called the Sea Organization (called "Sea Org") and a police force called the Office of Special Affairs (OSA) that monitor and attack any critics/dissidents. They have a history of abusing the legal system and it's own members. They have even killed members... Lisa McPherson being one. They are against psychology and view it as some nonsense Nazi-like group... because Scientology is allegedly the cure for things like schizophrenia. (Look how well Scientology worked for Jeremy Perkins.)

Now, WWP had a page here to explain it all... I guess it is down while Sue tweeks and mods this site. If you want more info, just wait and hopefully other members will better explain and give you lings and dox.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. fishypants Moderator

I know what I stand for.

You're going to have to work out for yourself what you stand for.

We don't have a creed, dogma, manifesto or set of rules.

Sometimes quite a lot of things, sometimes fuck-all. Take a look at the rest of the board....

Only legal things, though.

Fucked if I know.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I was guessing they meant "Scientology" but typoed. If Scientology wasn't what they meant... Well, your guess is better than mine.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Spaceology.

6. White Tara Global Moderator

Hi all,
    Thought I would throw this question out there in hopes someone with a clue about computers may help me.

To date I have been using an Ipad for my limited requirements here on WWP. It's been good to me thus far, however limited and sometimes frustrating its proven to be at times.

Over the last 24hrs it's been behaving strangely and now has decided to limit even further my enjoyment of WWP by making some people's posts and images invisible to me. I have attempted to remedy the problem but to no avail. I now see it as a fortuitous opportunity to buy a piece of equipment better suited to my wish to learn more of technology, catch up with the rest of the world, and maybe eventually wind up able to combine creativity and technology for a living.

With this in mind, I wonder if anyone could offer this technology baby some advice, before I put myself at the tender mercies of a big bad salesperson, who may or may not choose to gouge me unmercifully, or worse still sell me something I really don't want.

Thanks for any thoughts.

EDIT/UPDATE- I got some really sound advice (thank you) I now know what I am going to splash out on.

Better yet, I came back to my Ipad a few hours ago to give one last bash at fixing it. Somehow by some accident of fate I managed to salvage the retched thing! massive Yay!

So the best of both worlds, a happily ever after for me and my Ipad, and a plan moving forward that doesn't involve Credit Card abuse. Even Bigger Yay! Thanks again.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

Second hand ubuntu laptop from ebay.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. i am also a newb. i was wondering if this was an anti illuminati group. if anyone has answers to my question email me at Mod edit: email removed thanks.
  9. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Sorry, no. It is not. Most anti-Illuminati stuff end up either in the Thunderdome (which you can't access as a guest account) or this thread which is not seriously taken.

Also, to all newcomers let me give you this piece of sage advice: NEVER post your email address or ANY personal identifying information openly on threads here. This includes Cell Phone #s, chat or IM identifiers, snail mail addresses, or Facebook/Social Media pages.

Why? Very simple: WWP has not just OSA reading this, but other dubious members that could send you inappropriate/hazardous things that could compromise your real life identity. If you want somebody to get a hold of you via email, the best thing to do is send it via PM to other members that you can personally trust. If you broadcast it to everybody, your security isn't 100% guaranteed.

Too bad I have limited access here otherwise I would have been of some assistance :(
    • Like Like x 4
  10. TheColonist
    This message by TheColonist has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3

11. "and no one wants to be caught especially the younger people"
    I just discovered this site, probably 30+ minutes ago. Im intrigued to say the least, considering ive been researching/ looking for ways to help/ answers. But me falling under the "younger people" and you saying that... concerns me. I was wondering why you put such an emphasis on younger people getting caught? I want to help but I just want to know the steps I could take to start.. any help? advice? seems like you know what you're talking about.
  12. Anonymous Member

Nope sorry, most of us here are pro-Illuminati. I'm a 7th level mage myself.

Don't worry about it. Throwaway remark.
  13. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

For starters: NOBODY wants to get Fair Gamed, regardless of age. It's not fun and very dangerous/destructive. The "younger people" comment maybe because younger people will get Fair Gamed longer than, say an older person. Then again, age is immaterial to Scientology and the Fair Game Policy.

As for the rest: Read through this thread to see if any questions you have have been asked and answered or ask any questions you have here or as a mod/member in PM. However, since you have a guest account: PMing is not an available option for you.
  14. anonfly Member

I'm working on the SC canadian's publicity on TVA (sorry for my english but...doing my best) i posted what have been done on Canada's section, but I don't know if it was well done...Is there sombody who can tell me if it can help against SC...:confused:
  15. THAHACKTIVIST Member

i love my community...i will burn it down to the ground if i ever feel inequality...
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. White Tara Global Moderator

Legal, legal, legal, blah blah, legal etc!
    No burning please!
    TYVM
    • Like Like x 1
  17. AnnaKey4V Member

I'm all new here and really trying to find my feet. Looking to make sure i'm not the only anon in Leicester. I watched the painfully low numbers of people gathering for Occupy Leicester before i really knew what it was. I'm just hoping i'm not going to be the only person sat here in a mask when it comes to activism in Leicester.
  18. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Welcome AnnaKey4V. I'm afraid I can't help ya since I am a USFag (sorry!), however you could try either posting in the Info and Updates section of the OWS area or the Projects section of OWS.

I'd strongly not recommend posting in the Protest Planning of the Anon Vs Sci section because that is more or less reserved for any and all Scientology Protests.

You are doing fine as far as English. Seen many English speakers butcher it beyond recognition.

As for your post: Afraid I don't know. As English isn't your native language, French isn't mine. However, that was a very informative post (thanks to Google Translate). Great that you tried. Sadly though, I don't know what other recourse you have in this matter.
  19. Anonymous Member

Per the advice and kindness of Par..Im posting a issue Im havin and hopin maybe someone can find something or..sumfin..
    Anyway...A few years back I started watching a incident going on in Alabama. A man was accused and charged and been on death row for 25 years at the time the issue caught my attention..
    Well..the more I read and followed..the more I seen the injustice of what was happening. He was being accused and sentenced to execution without evidence and not allowed DNA testing. The Innocence project was involved also, alot of people making alot of noise and pushing their way to get this man DNA testing (his lawyers even offered to pay for it)..I even spoke with his daughter (Sherrie Stone) and tried to help.

Finally, the DNA had to be allowed to be tested from things from the crime scene..oh damn, suddenly those things are 'lost'.
    Theres alot involved in this issue..and I will leave a link below cuz I cant possibly cover everything...but he was set for execution 4 times, each time it got stayed. March 29, 2012 was the last execution stay I can find now.

Where Im at now is..what happened to this guy? Is he executed? Still on death row? Where is his daughter now? She was very adept in keepin up with the case on her site..and suddenly..
    everything freakn stopped
    Alot say alabama and the authorities were tryin to cover up they were executing a innocent man...pushed executions dates like mad...
    Did they take out his daughter who kept everything rolling and in their faces?

Id sure like to know..I believe no matter what happened, his site woulda been updated..so ..Im very close to searching for his daughters number again...

www.thomasarthurfightforlife.com

If anyone can find anything more recent than march 2012...Id be thankful
  20. Anonymous Member

Hey, then you are an idiot, annnnnnd, unless you live in a village of idiots, then you should consider your job at the local gas station as a bonus... *tongue firmly in cheek*

Moron.
  21. HelloComputer Member

1 question:
    Are there any Anonymous hackers/protesters in Russia?
    I'm from Russia (I live in the US), and it is DAMN FUCKING CORRUPT for a former superpower. It needs rebellion and change.
    Also, if the answer to the first question was no, did Anonymous ever conceive any cyber-tactics against Russia?
    Sorry if this is on the wrong forum; I just joined.
  22. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I am afraid that you may not find who you are looking for here. WWP does NOT openly participate in, endorse, promote, or engage in illegal activities like DDoS attacks or illegal hacking methods.

Now, that does not necessarily mean there isn't Russian protesters that are active in legal/non-violent activities. You can try this thread (I always put links in red text) and see. IIRC: There was a group in Russia since they were giving us info about the whole Pussy Riot and the butthurt the gov had.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. oakplayer Member

Hey :)
    Do you have a link for the german forum for me? :)
    Thanks a lot :)
    • Like Like x 1
  24. fishypants Moderator

• Like Like x 2
  25. ZEO Member

Where is a place I can get a guy Fawkes mask at....I don't have one and have just been wearing this flat plain white one
  26. Anonymous Member

What country are you in?
  27. ZEO Member

Finally
  28. Anonymous Member

29. ZEO Member

Sorry I did not mean that my phone is being stupid and didn't post right I meant to say.....Im in the USA and I finally found one on Amazon
  30. Anonymous Member

OK. Well done.
  31. ZEO Member

Their selling on Amazon for like 5 bucks
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

I do not know anything about hacking or anything. I have made a chatbot, but it's useless. But I REALLY want to STOP the certain people, like FileCrop, for allowing people to EASILY find ILLEGAL software to hack people's things that they had payed for.
  33. investigator Member

Can someone advice me about INTERPOL (evaluation of their "cyber crime strategy", data security, system of red notices, Operation unmasked, relation with Scientology etc., relation with Anonymous etc.)? I am a freelance journalist investigation about this issue.
  34. Anonymous Member

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=interpol#
  35. Anonymous Member

Freelance because you have basic grammar issues?
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I can't help ya much with most of that stuff about INTERPOL because I am a US Citizen (or Faggot... whatever you prefer),

Let me give you a diagram as far as the relation of WWP (Chanology) to Anonymous in general:

5SPGQ.jpg
    Diagram 1: Chanology's (WWP) place in Anonymous

A better explanation can be found in this video:

Basically: Chanology is just one part of the Anonymous group. Chanology's focus originally was about exposing the activities of Scientology, but not necessarily about the belief system itself. However, over time it evolved into Freedom of Information, Wikileaks, the Arab Spring, OWS, and the Rape culture (a work in progress).

Now, as far as activities: WWP is about promoting peaceful and legal protests. Most Anons here have a cordial and sometimes friendly rapport with local law enforcement. While that may not hold true with all protest areas, for the most part this Anon has been about spreading information about the issues at hand (ie: Scientology abuses, Freedom of Speech/Information, etc.) and being in support of people like the rape victim of Steubenville.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. investigator Member

lol
  38. anonfly Member

Would like to know why i can not do rating?
  39. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Because it is disabled till you earned it because of your relatively new account. This is to prevent rating abuse.

Better explanation here.
  40. anonfly Member

Ok for me...i'll work harder;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.