Customize

Still no sign of Kirstie!!!

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by portlandrobin, Dec 1, 2010.

1. RightOn Member

they need to plump her cartoon out and have the "o" she is sitting on broken, if they want to be more truthful
    oh wait....

Shoopers?
    also what is up with the "DG" blingly belt? Is that suppossed to represent a Dolce and Gabbana belt?
  2. xenubarb Member

I just had a shocking and horrible thought.
    Getting the assignment to do a Kirstie that was admittedly overweight yet not "fat" in the (heh) rendering. And she's basically so generic, the only kirstie thing the artist had to use was that smirk. Poor artist. Good job, considering the source material.
  3. xenubarb Member

Wuzzat, some uber bling brand name for some stupid piece of something to hold ur pants up?
    Also what's up with that guy who chews shoes? Jimmy something? He's famous for it.
    Fashion confuses me on many levels...
  4. Anonymous Member

I think this forum probably has animated gif turned off.. but she does make an appearance.
    DJtrR.gif
    ttKia.gif

So you can change the thread title now.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Triumph Member

6. Anonymous Member

this make me sick
  7. Triumph Member

yea to theres something rotten in Denmark and kirsties spanx shes still fat in these photos!

Kirstie Has pictures up on her web site from the San francisco womens expo ..and in those photos shes looks thin..I smell another photoshop conspiracy a brewing.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/5512579/extra_interview_kirstie_loses_50_pounds_october_29_2010/
  8. Anonymous Member

9. DeathHamster Member

At least she might be trying something that'll work, if she sticks to it, unlike Scientology or Orgasmic Liaison.
  10. DeathHamster Member

Oh dear...

Comment Pending Approval! heh.
  11. Anonymous Member

yes but the sad thing is AND the decption will be, that she will claim her weight loss was due to Orgasmic Lemurs (and exercise)
    she has too much money sunk into this stinker of a product.
    and the lies will continue
  12. Rheinländer Member

Captain Ahab, give me the coin, I have seen the white whale!
  13. Anonymous Member

Yea, but meth has a lot of bad side effects.
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Triumph Member

Showbiz Spy
    Kirstie Alley is FAT and Depressed
    http://www.showbizspy.com/article/224504/kirstie-alley-is-fat-and-depressed.html
  16. some girls are bigger than others
    • Like Like x 1
  17. xenubarb Member

Some girls are stupider than others. She set this thing up and it was all dependent upon her losing the weight with Organic Lemurs. She didn't. She couldn't.

She set herself up for failure. You can't say she's a bad hustler. She managed to convince the cable networks to air two shows nobody wanted to watch; Fat Actress and whatever her second show was called.

Lies and Photoshop are no way for a fat chick to go through life. She clearly, desperately WANTS to lose the weight. Indeed, her plan included losing a ton of weight. Normally, I think people would let it slide, but she's also an Operating Thetan which means all bets are off. She proves there are no OT powers. As an OT, she set herself up to fail.

Ever since this dumb bitch ruined Cheers, her whining and bitching has been in the tabloids. Whining about fat. Bitching about boyfriends. Boyfriends! The bitch is SIXTY FUCKING YEARS OLD. "Boyfriend" sounds...wrong. But anyway. All that money shoveled into Scientology's maw, and she's still a fat, whiny cow and I don't understand it.
    Exercise and diet works. Postulating does not. Hard work works. Lazy Scientology half-assed bullshit crap does not.

If you want proof that no OT Powerz exist, look at Kirstie. She's waddling proof right there.

She pulled this in with both hands and a dump truck.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Indeed.

kirstiealleyob.jpg
  19. Holl Anon Member

20. subgenius Member

You have to be very stupid to buy a product that isn't even shown to work for the one selling it.
    She apparently learned one thing in $cientology.
    She may be in for some major fraud charges.
  21. Rheinländer Member

facepalm.jpg

Can I take the pic of this tattoo instead facepalm.jpg from now?
  22. Anonymous Member

jellis much?
    kirstie got it on w/ Spock
  23. DeathHamster Member

[IMG]
  24. Anonymous Member

No, she'd already bailed on Star Trek to advance her career. Robin Curtis got it on w/ Spock.
  25. veravendetter Member

And their mothers
  26. another123 Member

edabakesale.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

[samefag] I wonder if she ever did the Trek convention circuit? Possibly not, and if so she's missing a paying opportunity there (cash and worship). They're understanding types, a UFO cult isn't too weird, and in the fannish world, fatfandom is a continent. (Talking Eurasia style landmass here.)
  28. Squirrel King Member

I learned of Anon at a science fiction convention. She would be roasted alive by attendees if she began that circuit. However, if she comes to terms with the scam of OT Sooper-powerz and blows the cult, she may find millions of pointy-eared supporters.
  29. Anonymous Member

doesn't really count
    that saavik wasn't hot = no chemistry
    anyone who DIDNT mentally shoop Kirstie into the frame
    wasn't a hetero boy, or an unhetero girl

The problem isn't trekkies understanding. Honestly? If she hit the fan circuit, it'd be a godsend for clearing the Cult's image among fandom (and recruiting? a million actual Scientologists might even come true)

Problem is, how could she relate to wog fans?
    People who love and adore her, think she's insane and that LRH was a cowardly criminal, and still buy her books because they don't care.

Kirstie doesn't seem (imo) capable of that much cognitive dissonance.
    Nimoy, and others that hit the Con racket have had to give up much of their ego, and resign to the fact that "dressing up like a clown" and "clumsy acting" and reading the stupidest script written in the course of human history - is all they want from you. Fans demand Weird and ancient history.

For all her lemurs and diet plans, its painfully obvious that Kirstie is trying to carve a little niche of "normal" into a world she believes crazier than herself. Failing lolltasticly , but could she really just let herself go and "be weird"? Meh. Doubtful. Its not quite too late but....
  30. adhocrat Member

She's still mocking up masses, but she seems to have a problem with which way to shove them once mocked up.
  31. Anonymous Member

Roasted, yes. Not necessarily in a bad way. But with millions of fans trying to "save" her, and/or fascinated by the drama, ending well would be illogical.
  32. subgenius Member

She's 60?
    How many is that in horse (face) years?
    Never found her aesthetically pleasing in any way.
    Hairline too simian.
    Jawline too Leno.
    Features too Mt. Rushmore.
    Very weird rear jaw thing which she always tried to hide with hair.
    Thankfully.
    The weight? Usually not a deal breaker for me, but in her case, an exception.
    Personality, none, self absorbed. And if only her brain matched the size of her cranium. You can hear it rattling.
    This is going to get interesting, in a train-wreck way, soon.
    As always, I reserve the right to be completely wrong, so don't yell at me.
  33. Oh you mean her never ending snack time!

KA_TrckDlvry_v1.gif
  34. Anonymous Member

Everything you touch becomes less appealing.
  35. Triumph Member

some delicious irony that Carrie Fisher has become the latest Jenny Craig spokesperson...I see a twitter battle brewing between Carrie Fisher who recently outed John "Don't call me Gay" Travolta.. and the "Never Nice and Always Nasty" "Queen of Twitter Mean" Krustie "I just fired my 7th trainer" Alley

[IMG]
  36. It's like selling the concept of "Clear and OT" before you can even prove there are such "states of being" isn't it? If she wanted to lose weight she might have first seen a doctor about it. I mean a real doctor.
  37. Triumph Member

[IMG]
    Kirstie's Real Doctor
  38. Zak McKracken Member

^ Cape
  39. Zak McKracken Member

missin' my old avatare:

s5zjex.png
  40. Bipolart Member

At 0:15 you get a good look at her bottom teeth. They look like the Rocky Mountains.