Customize

StPete TImes article on jett.

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Top Grunge, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Top Grunge Member

2. Ann O'Nymous Member

Re: StPete TImes article on jett.

Good piece.
  3. Bob Newhart Member

Quite a different spin by TBT (Tampa Bay Times/the free paper). Headline front page: Jett: Is it a mystery? Amid all the speculation, there appears to be a simple explanation for his death. Page 8 header: Jetts death: a familiar tragedy. He's not alone: 50,000 Americans die of seizures each year. Same writers, Barry and Abel. I can't link it.
  4. Re: StPete TImes article on jett.

Heh. Weird.
  5. ARC Member

Yeah but it does establish that it was a seizure and had nothing to do with Kawasaki, right? That's the main point.
  6. rof Member

7. abattoir13 Member

In people who has Kawasaki's the disease does not give off seizures.The common symptoms include: cardiac complications,cause vasculitic changes,High-grade fever,Red mucous membranes in the mouth,Joint pain (arthralgia) and swelling, frequently symmetrical,Swollen lymph nodes. So to say if Jett's seizure is caused by this hell no. The poor kid was possably autisitc.
  8. Bob Newhart Member

Different headlines: TBT (imho) is implying this is very common, nothing to see here, let it go....with both articles ending with a parent who's child died from a seizure...letting it go, no need to ask anymore questions of the Travoltas treatment choices. "But Donalty has learned enough to grieve for them". She's the expert/case closed. I didn't like this article or the comments it attracted.
  9. Anonymous517 Member

LOL @ comment

"by Ron Savelo Jan 8, 2009 12:14 PM
    Scientology provided John the tools to handle his son's spiritual condition through the standard application of LRH tech. Please, John, for the love of god, get your ethics in and PLEASE disconnect from the psychs. "
  10. rof Member

There are no both articles. There is only one article in two places.

edit, wait this was removed from the tbt one

11. exOT8Michael Member

I have a feeling something good will come out of this, such as JT getting a clue and leaving the cult.
  12. Bob Newhart Member

13. rof Member

So it's like my brother Darryl and my other brother Darryl.