Customize

Street Trading flyer

Discussion in 'Resources' started by Kansa and Kemo, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Street Trading flyer

Feedback please thanks

streettradingfu5.jpg

streettrading1tw3.jpg
  2. nonnonanon Member

Re: Street Trading flyer

One really minor thing:

"If they refuse, give excuses or you are unsatisfied with what they have shown you. Phone those in charge of..."

That full stop and capital letter probably want to be a comma and no capital letter.

Also there is a full stop missing after "the time you saw them"

Incredibly useful resource. A++ would distribute again :D
  3. An0nand0n Member

This is brilliant, I'll go through it this evening and give you some decent feedback. Doesn't look like it needs much done to it to me. One small thing, as it's a UK flier I think you'd be best to change the American spellings (i.e. organization).
  4. Spangly Member

Can we please have the source file of the document, not just JPG images, to enable it to be easily revised/fixed?

If you don't have, please ask the person who created it.
  5. Spangly Member

I've now overhauled this flier - had to re-work a bunch of the layout stuff and replace the graphics, because the only import route I could find (PUB to ODT at zamzar.com, then export ODT to PDF, to open that PDF in my DTP package) made a real mess of some stuff.

I've done nonnonanon's suggested changes, and also tweaked the wording in a few places (like, the last sentence of bullet point 1 is now "You do not have to give them any personal details, not even your name.").

PDF download link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    (PagePlus users: this pdf imports near-perfectly for editing, or PM me for the .PPP file)

Preview Images to save having to DL
    21e9utl.jpg.png
    358uiyx.jpg.png
    (previews are optimised for downloading. please don't print from them because it'd look shit.)
  6. An0nand0n Member

They look brilliant. Apologies for the lack of input last night, my home internet connection went tits up and I couldn't fix it myself.
  7. FUCK Member

These look brilliant. Liek much and will distribute.
  8. Re: Street Trading flyer

Looks damn awesome there Spangly, couple of things

1 - Where did you get the 2 new images?
    2 - Will the cover image print out well?
  9. Spangly Member

The little clipart bits I used were ones I had in stock. The globe-logo I think is well-shared, the anon suit is the same vector that is also well-shared.

The V-mask image I also picked up from somewhere around here, a while back. I don't think I have it as a vector, just a really really hi-res PNG. (I think the creator of the Push Button, Receive Bacon, Protest Scientology design provided the original, this one has the rosy cheeks removed.)

The stress-test sign, is slightly shooped. I GISd for things like "stress test scientology", found a kinda-suitable photo, then rotated it to get the sign slightly level and just cropped and white-painted to get rid of everything else. (The slashy symbol is from the standard Webdings font, where it is 'x'.)

The cover image is going to look "just about OK" at best, when printed. If I had a higher-rez photo of their standard "FREE STRESS TEST" sign, I could swap it in for an easy upgrade. Anyone got?
  10. nonnonanon Member

SVG version of Fawkes V-mask in case it comes in useful sometime:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service