Customize

STUDY Finds FOX News viewers are STUPID

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rockyj, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Rockyj Member

STUDY Finds FOX News viewers are STUPID

Okay not stupid but dumb, okay not dumb but ignorant, okay not...

Fox News Viewers Are The Most Misinformed: Study

Link to study:

Voters Say Election Full of Misleading and False Information - World Public Opinion

Looks like the FAUX News VP Michael Clemente is pissed:

2. Ann O'Nymous Member

Re: STUDY Finds FOX News viewers are STUPID

Sad, but not really surprising. AFAIR, this difference was already visible at the time of "Outfoxed".
  3. Rockyj Member

A comedic response:

Lee Camp: 12 Wild Misconceptions Held By Fox News Viewers
  4. Anonymous Member

And in other news.... Anonymous is STILL ALIVE, despite what Miscarriage said.... oh wait this is all old news....
  5. the anti Member

does the typical fox news viewer even know what a neutron star is?
  6. Anonymous Member

Sure we do. But what I heard is that they are using a digitally restored Jeff Bridges for the movie.

[IMG]
  7. Anonymous Member

fify
  8. an0nim0uz Member

Surprise.
  9. Anonymous Member

I fucking love the fact that Michael Clemente's response was in the form of misinformation. I mean come on!!!!! FUCK. shit's too easy.
  10. Dragononymous Member

They had to STUDY that?..
  11. Rockyj Member

good point!
  12. Anonymous Member

[COLOR="White"].[/COLOR]
    1292800495031.jpg
  13. Re: STUDY Finds FOX News viewers are STUPID

Fuck. I knew that. I work with fans of Fox News. You can't argue facts with them. Instead, they'll say, "You can say what you want, but I know I'm right." The lot of 'em have brains as screwed up as gay men's ass gerbils.
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Anonymous Member

I'm not really surprised at all. I mean, it IS common knowledge that a Faux News viewer is absurdly misinformed about nearly everything they talk about on there.
  16. Anonymous Member

Bias is a given. What that used to mean is that news sources tend to push some bits of information while burying others, depending on their biases.

Fox just invents information, like the stuff slamming University of Maryland, in order to push their viewpoint.
  17. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

They probably also think Anons have Nova Bombs too.
  18. TheAnoner Member

what else is new
  19. Anonymous Member

How about this: I'll trade one of those for Rommie from Andromeda in my bed.
  20. Rockyj Member

People understand that FAUX News & the RIGHT WING (corporate owned radio) have a monopoly over stations that spew this BS! For example when I stay @ a hotel in a more rural area in Washington State I can not get alternative news/political or others stations such as MSNBC! This is a given in most rural areas of America & even worst in the south where Faux News & radio station basically ONLY allow Faux News & Rush Limbaugh!
  21. Anonymous Member

ITT - lefty Fox News Derangement Syndrome (FNDS). Almost as lulzy as Tea Party Derangement Syndrome (TPDS), and the ever-epic Palin Derangement Syndrome (PDS).

Carry on.
  22. Re: STUDY Finds FOX News viewers are STUPID

I can't bring myself to visit their website. Can anyone tell me if Faux News is covering Haley Barbour's 1986 memo where he warned an aide not to use racist language because he would be reincarnated as a watermelon and left at the mercy of the blacks? I know who's NOT going to win the presidency in 2012. lol
  23. Anonymous Member

Is it uncomfortable going through life with blinders on?
  24. The Wrong Guy Member

Why Fox News Is Losing Its Audience

Published by TheYoungTurks on Mar 2, 2013

"There was good news and bad news for Fox News in the February cable news ratings.

The good news? Fox News once again had the top 13 programs — much better than January, where it failed to sweep the top 10 for the first time in years and had its lowest ratings in the all-important A25-54 demo since 2001. "Special Report" also celebrated 50 months as the top-rated show in its hour."*

Fox News darlings Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly saw big slides in their demographics. It's not just that their audience demographic is considerably older than other channels how did Fox alienate their base? Cenk Uygur breaks it down.

*Read more from Huffington Post:
    www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/26/fox-news-ratings-february-oreilly-hannity_n_2768265.html
    • Like Like x 1
  25. PresidentShaw Member

If people need a study to figure that out, we're fucked.