Customize

Stupid Things Scientologists Say (STSS)

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by pedrofcuk, Oct 25, 2011.

1. pedrofcuk Member

I have copied these threads from Ex-Scientologists Ireland for the greater enjoyment and enlightenment of all.

Names of exes and public scientologists have been redacted but the clam names are real.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

there is not enough bandwith in the world
  3. Anonymous Member

Good video from AGP on the subject.

4. Anonymous Member

5. Quentinanon Member

Smith: "I feel very strongly that we are who we choose to be."
    Well, ya, to the extent that we have a power of choice over things not involving our DNA and strong social influence.
    This guy has definitely been indoctrinated in scienobabble.
  6. pedrofcuk Member

7. Anonymous Member

no, Will and wife Jadda just own The New Village Academy in Ca. which is a school that teaches the tech.
    They are not really Scientologists
    BWA HA HA
  8. Quentinanon Member

The shill guy with glasses in the gray suit is Richard Reiss who experienced "the miracles of LRH tech" by dying from a brain tumor in a Pinellas County, Florida hospice. And the shill woman with blonde hair is Debby Cook, who, as Commanding Officer FSO, blew from Flag and left the Sea Org. She demonstrated that she was "a full OT".
    • Like Like x 2
  9. I came into the Org (Back when I was in Scn) after having donated blood. Another student said "that's out exchange."
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Quentinanon Member

Yep. You are "rewarding downstats" by donating your blood to an unknown person, but not by "donating" your money to the cult.
  11. Lovely memories float back into my conscience: Debbie Cook standing in the conference room of the FSO and full-scale screaming at her execs. Janet Herring (also featured in the video) screaming at Debbie Cook behind closed doors at the WB Building. And Richard Reiss demoted and in civis after having caused a nervous breakdown of JT.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Quentinanon Member

Richard Reiss was blamed by someone for causing a nervous breakdown (modern term: depressive episode) in John Travolta? I think that might have more to do with the unlicensed, quack mixture of science fiction and cognitive regression therapy.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. I remember telling a fellow scientologist in 1989 my concerns about humanity destroying planet earth by polluting it. He told me not to worry about it, because "as soon as we [the Scientologists] have cleared the planet, we just move to another one."
  14. I witnessed John Travolta's state of mind after the auditing session and I read the "ethics chit" on Richard Reiss. He was blamed on being starstruck by John Travolta and instead of C/S his auditing in the "ivory tower" he decided to audit JT himself and let him run his own session. That apparently had caused his breakdown.

Richard Reiss had to do "MEST work" and then was sent to L.A. for correction. He lost his Senior C/S post at Flag to his wife Carla Reiss, but then was re-instated in 1992.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Martin, please translate for us wogs. JT had a breakdown after a session? I haven't heard this before.
  16. RightOn Member

CS is case supervisor? is it not?
    ivory tower- celebrity center?
    MEST work- busy work, like cleaning ect
    if I am right, I have been doing this way too long
  17. Anonymous Member

C/S = case supervisor. Yup, 10 points to gryffindor!
    MEST work = Matter, Energy, Space and Time + work. Manual labor, cleaning, grunt work, etc. You pretty much got this, 5 points.
    Ivory tower = the office/work space that a C/S occupies while working. So no, not celebrity center.
  18. Anonymous Member

^^^^^^ Also, C/S can be used as a verb. I.e.: "He C/Sed the pc folder just yesterday."
  19. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  20. RightOn Member

I know that MEST stands for matter, energy, space and time, but didn't think I needed to mention it.And mentioned the cleaning.
    So I say I get 10 points for that too. :)

I got the last one wrong, so I guess I have more work to do! lol!
  21. Anonymous Member

From the Scientology point of view, if Reiss did choose to audit Travolta arbitrarily, that is gross out-tech.
  22. Anonymous Member

Ok, I'll give you that.

c68i1.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  23. RightOn Member

yay!!! already so upstat for early Thursday!
  24. Anonymous Member

Phew! Glad you caught that. He should have been sent to Qual for cramming!!!!! Amirite?
  25. RightOn Member

Wouldn't JT have to agree to that? or no?
  26. AnonyVix Member

It's not the
    When did JT have a nervous break down? Not saying it didn't happen just wondering if it ties in with other events.
  27. I am copying the part of my "Fishman Declaration" from 1996, which deals with that incident. My English wasn't that good:

"[...] At one evening in Fall of 1990 I left my department at the Coachman Building after a working day, when two persons were entering the building. One was a FSO-staff from a technical division, the other was John Travolta. Travolta staggered and looked as he had been beaten up. The tech-guy tried to soothe him: 'It's going to be all right, o.k.?'

"Two days later we received a condition-order about Richard Reiss, 'Senior Case Supervisor FSO'. He was assigned 'Treason' and got removed from post, because he had messed up a celebrity. He had neglected his actual post, because 'he was too busy auditing'. He allowed the celebrity to end the auditing-session, which was a basic Auditing-failure. Reiss was sentenced to MEST-Work and a re-train of the 'Class-VIII-Course', 'star-rate'. Richard Reiss left for Los Angeles, after he had done some hard work on the estates, which had the purpose "of getting him back into present time" (pt).

"Few months later he climbed back on the post as Senior C/S FSO and stayed there until John Eastment, 'Senior C/S International', busted him from post again, while doing a thorough inspection of the FSO in Spring of 1992. He found the course-rooms in the FSO empty, and after he fired the 'Director of Correction' from her post, he removed Richard Reiss and promoted his wife Carla Reiss for the highest tech-post in the FSO.
    Today the post of Senior C/S FSO is again held by Richard Reiss.[...]"

John Travolta wasn't mentioned by name in the ethics order. They only talked about "a celebrity". The nervous breakdown wasn't mentioned either. Only through rumors I was informed that he had had a breakdown. I cannot remember what term they used, "psychotic breakdown" or something else.

Nevertheless, everybody expected Richard Reiss to go to the RPF. It was a miracle that he didn't.

It's funny when I think of it: It was the first time that I met John Travolta personally. But he wasn't signing autographs, he wasn't at a move premiere, no television or movie cameras in sight, but there he was right at the HQ of a paramilitary organization. And what was he doing? Stumbling around with the facial expression of insanity.

Despite the bad experience he later came back to the FSO and did "OT 3" in the Spring of 1992.
  28. And yes, "MEST work" = manual labor.
  29. Anonymous Member

Not necessarily; but, certainly if he objected, he would receive a different auditor.
  30. Anonymous Member

Yep, this would also be gross-out tech. No doubt the late Mr Reiss was on rice and beans for a while.

31. SOJOA Member

AGP has a certain insane quality about him but have to admit there is a certain beauty to what he does.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Credit where credit is due: AGP has big balls.
  33. heatberd Member

Can someone interpret this? (from Facebook)

Thetalinks- South Africa Chapter "Now, your observation has already told you that the higher an individual up the Tone Scale is, the more capable he is of reducing and erasing incidents and blowing locks. Your experience has shown you that. An individual who is way up here at 4.0 or 5.0 on this Tone Scale can take a look at the bank and all of a sudden, pssheew, a whole chain of locks go. He just happens to think of a certain concept and bow!—that whole incident just blows. And you see this case—any case as it gets better and better and higher and higher in tone—blow more and more and more easily. Until all the undesirable incidents will just blow, blow, blow, blow, blow." Like · Comment · Saturday at 3:54am ·
  34. afternon Member

TL:DR=
    Hubbard was full of bullshit and he formed it into an arbitary form of bullshit with numbers and made up names to try to give it credibility!
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Bruce D. Member

Pedrofcuk says: Des made a comment to me once that the dinosaurs never existed. I thought it was strange, even when I was a Ronbot. Of course, like a loyal bot I didn't question further on noticing an 'outpoint'. Is this just stoopidness on Des's part or have you guys ever come across quotes from Ronny on the dino's never existing?
    Hubbard mentions dinosaurs existing in reference to the ice age.
  36. Bruce D. Member

Pedrofcuk
    loll just remembered, in my early scio years, John Keane saying to me with all sincerity "this country started doing well just after Derry M finished his L-Rundowns" (stupid-things-scios-say). As enthusiastic as I was about the subject, and as willing as I was to take on-board everything said, that was just too fuckin whack for me even back then
    That's funny! Ya, some Scientologists do think like that.
  37. Bruce D. Member

Smith: "I feel very strongly that we are who we choose to be."
    Well, ya, to the extent that we have a power of choice over things not involving our DNA and strong social influence.
    This guy has definitely been indoctrinated in scienobabble
    That is Scientology indoctrination but I think most successful people think like that. If you have that viewpoint you will go a lot farther in life than those who don't.
  38. Bruce D. Member

Thetalinks- South Africa Chapter "Now, your observation has already told you that the higher an individual up the Tone Scale is, the more capable he is of reducing and erasing incidents and blowing locks. Your experience has shown you that. An individual who is way up here at 4.0 or 5.0 on this Tone Scale can take a look at the bank and all of a sudden, pssheew, a whole chain of locks go. He just happens to think of a certain concept and bow!—that whole incident just blows. And you see this case—any case as it gets better and better and higher and higher in tone—blow more and more and more easily. Until all the undesirable incidents will just blow, blow, blow, blow, blow." Like · Comment · Saturday at 3:54am ·
    Heartberd says: Can someone interpret this?
    Hubbard is talking about mental mass or thought mass that can accumulate in and around someone's body which can cause some kind of unwanted feeling. The more power you have the quicker you can identify and dissipate that energy. While those outside Scientology find this far fetched I found it to be true.
  39. Demented LRH Member

All Organizations wrap up their weekly business on Fridays. CoS do it on Thrursdays. Why? Because LRH said so. But he did not give an explanation of this strange order of business. One of the stupidest things that Sea Org members say is that "LRH told us to complete business cycles on Thurs. because only he knows why that is so important"
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

"Alcohol was a tremendous thing, but here's an oddity. Today, alcohol makes people feel tired. Now, isn't that an oddity? It's been laid in on the genetic line, evidently to such a degree that it now produces the illness it was most used as a remedy for. Any time you got tired, you took a drink. The genetic line ... accumulates these things ... The experience the body line has in one generation may culminate in another generation. Even so, Darwin found out that when you took horses up to the high country in the Middle East, they would then grow long hair after a season or two. But when you took them - these long-haired horses - back into the low, hot country, they wouldn't get rid of the long hair, just in case, for about four generations."
    Lecture "Radiation and the Scientologist", 13 April 1957
    http://www.insolitology.com/topten/scientology/