Customize

[Subway] A request by Graham Berry to ALL Anonymous (Please read)

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by The Fifth Estate, Jul 28, 2008.

1. [Subway] A request by Graham Berry to ALL Anonymous (Please read)

I was afraid that Mr. Berry's request, in the Subway update thread, was going to get drowned out in the threads traffic, or that people who have stopped going to the thread would miss his request. So re-posted from that thread is Graham Berry's request to Anonymous concerning the Subway incident.

Please bump for great justice.
  2. LRonAnon Member

Re: [Subway] A request by Graham Berry to ALL Anonymous (Please read)

This is serious business here folks.

Thank 5th!

3. xfool4now Member

bump
  4. CathyLong Member

I'm looking forward to meeting you tomorrow Mr. Berry! <3
  5. xfool4now Member

Me Too. with bells on!

xFool
  6. tazor Member

Ok, I sent mine.
  7. iaxiloll Member

Bump
  8. highoverlord Member

man the harpoon_xray203.jpg
  9. Sargo Member

bumped^_^
  10. nightfire Member

I called them but would like to follow up with a letter...
    where do I send it?
  11. xfool4now Member

you can find it here

:text:

http://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/focities.htm

xFool
  12. LRonAnon Member

send copys to: (cc)
  13. Jugular Member

bOmp.
  14. MarcabEmpress Member

::: CG Investments, Subway, eat fresh, Locations
    Store where incident occurred: 4700 Sunset, LA 90027
    written contact

CG Investments, Inc.

435 North Beverly Dr.
    Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Tel : 877.244.9993
    Fax: 310.858.8153

While mail and fax is best, if you email them thru "contact us" page, make copypasta, send to Graham with date and time you emailed.

Thanks!
  15. monamia Member

Bump for people needing encouragement to speak with Law Enforcement.

I am Anonymous.

MM
  16. Re: [Subway] A request by Graham Berry to ALL Anonymous (Please read)

This is good.
  17. twelve Member

Bumping again.

Srsly, guise.
  18. alpanon Member

PM sent! You go Graham!
  19. Anon1720 Member

Graham's post mentioned above by ClearwaterAnon:

Hi Fellow Anon from East Hampton New York where Moxon's "pauper" is enjoying being quietly treated by the rich, famous and powerful. This is a virgin market for the truth about "Scientology in America Today," a subject we are addressing in Europe in early September.

I have just thrown a few opening balls into the Federal Government's game. They concern criminal civil rights violations and R.I.C.O. violations.

I now need back up expressions of support and, preferably, your own individual complaints regarding Scientology abuses and wrongful conduct.

If you can PM me regarding what you are willing to do, openly or Anonymously, I can respond with information and direction.

If there is an epic level of supporting complainants, and requests for investigation, the Feds will not be able to weasel out of doing anything this time.

Previously we have learned that the Feds will not do anything, in part, because of the cults letter writing projects demanding that the government not interfere with the cults first amendment rights. This is a red herring where we are dealing with unlawful conduct, religiously motivated or otherwise.

It is high time to increase the pressure on the cult. Moxon has said that the Scientology enterprise “cannot take many more months of [Anonymous].”

Fellow Anonymous let us now show the Federal Government how awesome our movement can be. All hands to the harpoons.

We have the law and evidence on our side. With might of numbers we can and must shame our government into long overdue investigations and actions against the Scientology octopussy and the venomous black propaganda it spews to shroud the despicable deeds which symbolize it. Let us all eat moar octupussy!

Those willing to assist in this new epic effort are invited to PM me.

Graham Berry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Graham Berry; 07-27-2008 at 03:47 PM.
  20. Optimisticate Member

(emphasis mine)

Operation Octopussy?

Anon, James Anon.

(Oh, and BUMP)
  21. xfool4now Member

bump
  22. xfool4now Member

Let's keep this up. IT's far more important than all the bawwwwwwwwww

x
  23. Optimisticate Member

MODS!!! Sticky please? This should be stickied in every forum actually, the more ppls that see it, the betters!
  24. xfool4now Member

bump again
  25. nightfire Member

EPIC BUMPING

...orgasm
  26. xfool4now Member

bump
  27. Unlisted Member

This is a really good initiative, please if you are able to contribute please do.
  28. anonyHAL Member

bump
  29. anonymous44 Member

coasting in epic spread
  30. holdemm Member

Not to thread crap, but you are writing to the franchise owner, not to actual subway corp.

maybe the harpoons should be changed to the corporate not franchise of subway.
  31. anonyHAL Member

When in doubt, shoot them both.

HTH...
  32. monamia Member

IMPORTANT REMINDER:

ALL incidents. Graham can decide if they are significant or not. Do not overthink this.
    Many have sent him their experiences.

Write Graham Berry:
    grahamberry@ca.rr.com

if dyslexic or spacey
    give him
    tl;dr version
    and ask for a CB

there is lots of support for scaredy-cats.

DO SOMETHING IMPORTANT
    do not keep their secrets for them
  33. LRonAnon Member

anything sent to SubwayCorp gets a copy sent to SubwayGCI (the 26 store group)
  34. LRonAnon Member

:text:
  35. Optimisticate Member

They call it Boogie fever
    You got to boogie down
    Boogie fever, I think it's going around

(All night long, we did the bump, bump, bump)
    Yes we did, yes we did, yes we did
    (We kept it going strong) doin the bump, bump, bump
  36. Daywatch Member

TO THE TOP I SAY!!
  37. A.Non Hubbard Member

IT, FAGGOTS. DO.
  38. LRonAnon Member

back up^
  39. Graham Berry Member

GRAHAM E. BERRY
    ATTORNEY & COUNSELOR AT LAW
    3384 McLAUGHLIN AVENUE
    LOS ANGELES, CA 90066
    Telephone and Facsimile: (310) 745-3771
    Email: grahamberry@ca.rr.com

July 23, 2008

By First Class Mail, Email & Fax IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED

The President and Chief Operating Officer,
    Subway Restaurant Headquarters,
    325 Bic Drive,
    Milford, CT 06461-3059

Fax (203) 783-7893
    Email: franchise@subway.com and hr@subway.com and comments@subway.com

The President and Chief Operating Officer,
    CG Investments, Inc. DBA Subway
    435 North Beverly Drive,
    Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Fax (310) 858-8153
    Email: info@subwaycgi.com

The Manager,
    Subway Store #24202, Kaiser on Sunset
    4700 West Sunset Boulevard,
    Los Angeles, CA 90027

Fax: (323) 666-2804

Re: Violations of Federal criminal and civil rights statutes, July 12, 2008 et seq.

Gentlemen:

I represent the global civil and human rights group known as Anonymous (Google and You Tube: Anonymous and Scientology). I also represent a group of victims of serious misconduct involving one of your restaurants and the Church of Scientology. It is engaged in a serious conspiracy to violate the civil rights of those participating in “Anonymous” global protests against Church of Scientology human and civil rights abuses, and other wrongful conduct such as blackmail, bribery, fraud and the obstruction/perversion of justice. Indeed, certain federal and state law enforcement agencies have commenced quiet investigations regarding some of these matters.

On Saturday July 12, 2008 a series of federal criminal and civil rights violations occurred at your Subway Restaurant #24202 located at 4700 West Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90027. The purpose of this letter is not to set forth the incontrovertible facts and participants. They are known and, at the appropriate time, the actual and extensive video and still camera footage can be produced. Among the statutes that appear to have been violated are 18 U.S.C. sections 241 and 245. I have been advised that there are eight or more video cameras networked and recording all that occurs inside Subway Restaurant #24202.

The purpose of this letter is to demand the immediate preservation of all evidence including the video film for the day of July 12, 2008 and the computer hard drives on which those images are stored.

This matter is being concurrently referred to Federal and State prosecutors and law enforcement. Failure to preserve the video tape evidence might be considered to constitute obstruction of justice and evidence of actual participation in what is demonstrably a Church of Scientology Office of Special Affairs national and international conspiracy, among other things, to violate the civil rights of thousands of young Americans. In the case of Subway Store #24202, the persons targeted included three young children.

You can read and view some of the extensive public outrage at what occurred at your Subway Restaurant #24202 by reviewing the Internet hyperlinks set forth below, or by searching Subway and Incident and Scientology on Google Web and Google Groups and You Tube and Vimeo.com. Yesterday both television and newspaper reporters contacted me for information on the incident.

YouTube - Noelle North, Scientology & Subway Sandwiches or YouTube - Noelle North, Scientology & Subway Sandwiches [Noelle North, Scientology & Subway Sandwiches]
    YouTube - Scientologist Noelle North Commandeers a Subway. or YouTube - Scientologist Noelle North Commandeers a Subway.
    subway incident and scientology - Google Search or subway incident and scientology - Google Search

subway incident and scientology - Google Groups or subway incident and scientology - Google Groups
    subway incident and scientology and youtube - Google Search or subway incident and scientology and youtube - Google Search
    Subway Incident - Update! - Enturbulation.org Activism Forums or http://forums.whyweprotest.net/122-fair-game/subway-incident-update-22483/
    Three Kids and a Cult, a civil right lesson - Enturbulation.org Activism Forums or http://forums.whyweprotest.net/122-fair-game/three-kids-cult-civil-right-lesson-22334/

I have also been informed that representatives of the Church of Scientology’s Office of Special Affairs have already met with some of your executives, employees and agents in what appears to be an attempt to destroy evidence and suborn perjury. Google Web and Google Groups: Office of Special Affairs.

I have been further informed that Kendrick L. Moxon, Esq. is one of the Church of Scientology attorneys who has been meeting with your company agents and working on “handling” this incident, and thus implicating it in the ongoing R.I.C.O. and civil rights violations involved here and elsewhere. In that regard I suggest you search ‘Moxon and Scientology’ on Google Web, Google Groups and Google Images. He was an unindicted co-conspirator in the largest ever criminal infiltration of the United States government. In that regard I suggest you Google Web and Google Groups the Internet search term Operation Snow White.

Another Scientologist employed with Moxon and OSA was independently witnessed working within your restaurant during the civil rights violations on July 12, 2008 and, among other things, assisting with the taping of the offensive and discriminatory notice on the Subway restaurant door; advising that Subway restaurants will not provide service to those protesting the Church of Scientology under the constitutional cloak of anonymity to avoid Scientology retaliation and intimidation.

That Scientology employee, who was working with, and sanctioned by, your restaurant’s employees, is Ed Parkin and I suggest you Google Web and Google Groups the search phrase: Ed Parkin and Scientology. His presence on the Subway Restaurant #24202 security cameras is one of the reasons Scientology’s legal teams have been working with your Director of Operations for CG Investments, Mr. Frank Neiroozi.

Mr. Neiroozi has advised one of the victims that your company will not be preserving the evidence of these criminal civil rights violations unless a subpoena is immediately served, thus requiring the immediate filing of a private civil rights suit against your company just to preserve the video evidence. The implications and potential consequences of what Mr. Frank Neiroozi has reportedly said and done in that regard are obvious, and possibly alarming to you and your counsel.

Had Mr. Frank Neiroozi and your other agents not involved themselves in the Church of Scientology operation to intimidate and violate civil rights, and had properly responded to the requests to preserve the security camera evidence, your company may have been able to avoid becoming further entangled in these matters as a potential party to any resulting proceedings. Depending on whether or not the video and other evidence has been destroyed thus far, your company may still be able to extricate itself. However, Mr. Neiroozi has advised that although the video tape evidence existed when my clients contacted him it would be quickly destroyed unless he immediately received a court subpoena. If true, these would be outrageous aggravating circumstances.

I suggest you refer this letter to your counsel. Early and positive communication with me may be in your company’s better interests than what appears to be its decision to become involved in what appears to be Church of Scientology obstruction of justice. In that regard I suggest you Google Web and Google Groups the search phrase, Church of Scientology and obstruction of justice.

Very truly yours,
    /s/
    Graham E. Berry

Bccs: per attached list.