Customize

[Subway] A request by Graham Berry to ALL Anonymous (Please read)

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by The Fifth Estate, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Graham Berry Member

Re: [Subway] A request by Graham Berry to ALL Anonymous (Please read)

GRAHAM E. BERRY
    ATTORNEY & COUNSELOR AT LAW
    3384 McLAUGHLIN AVENUE
    LOS ANGELES, CA 90066
    Telephone and Facsimile: (310) 745-3771
    Email: grahamberry@ca.rr.com

August 1, 2008

By First Class Mail, Email & Fax

The President and Chief Operating Officer,
    Subway Restaurant Headquarters,
    325 Bic Drive,
    Milford, CT 06461-3059

Fax (203) 783-7893
    Email: franchise@subway.com and hr@subway.com and comments@subway.com

The President and Chief Operating Officer,
    CG Investments, Inc. DBA Subway
    435 North Beverly Drive,
    Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Fax (310) 858-8153
    Email: info@subwaycgi.com

The Manager,
    Subway Store #24202, Kaiser on Sunset
    4700 West Sunset Boulevard,
    Los Angeles, CA 90027

Fax: (323) 666-2804

Re: Violations of Federal criminal and civil rights statutes, July 12, 2008 et seq.

Gentlemen:

I have not received the courtesy of any response to my letter dated July 23, 2008.

I gave your company the opportunity of turning this outrageous incident into a public relations win for your company and its franchisees. Among other things, it could have delivered foot long apology sandwiches to those participating in the upcoming August 16, 2008 global protests against Scientology tyranny and terrorism, abuses, crimes and frauds. Instead, it has fired a foot bullet!

Your company appears to have sided with the Church of Scientology and its legal team. In that regard, there is an old saying: “If you lie down with snakes you may get bitten.”

Accordingly, I am also turning the matter over to Anonymous and the Internets.

Very truly yours,
    /s/
    Graham E. Berry

Bccs: per attached list.
  2. LRonAnon Member

AYBABTU
  3. Graham Berry Member

GRAHAM E. BERRY
    ATTORNEY & COUNSELOR AT LAW
    3384 McLAUGHLIN AVENUE
    LOS ANGELES, CA 90066
    Telephone and Facsimile: (310) 745-3771
    Email: grahamberry@ca.rr.com

July 24, 2008

By Hand Delivery

George Cardona, Esq.
    Chief Assistant U.S. Attorney,
    United States Attorney’s Office,
    Central District of California,
    312 N. Spring Street,
    Los Angeles, CA 90012

Telephone: (213) 894-8323
    FAX: (213) 894-0141

Christine Ewell, Esq.
    U.S. Attorney’s Office,
    312 N. Spring Street,
    Los Angeles, CA 90012

Telephone: (213) 894-2434

Re: Civil Rights and R.I.C.O. violations by the Church of Scientology International, et al.

Dear Mr. Cardona and Ms. Ewell:

I represent the global human and civil rights group of Internet activists known as Anonymous, and the XXXXXX family who are the initial complainants herein, requesting an immediate investigation, preservation of evidence and grand jury presentation.

You may enquire of your Mr. Thom Mrozek regarding my bona fides. He is an old friend although I have not seen him for a decade. It was my intent to email you this letter with the referenced documents attached. However, your assistant Bonnie graciously informed me that is not possible. I was to fax this letter without enclosures but my New York flight this morning was canceled and I am now departing tonight. Accordingly, I have been able to include hard copies of the documents referenced and to have them hand-delivered to your offices. The July 23, 2008 letter to Subway restaurants sets forth the reason that has accelerated my presentation of these matters to your office.

Yesterday I spoke briefly with Mr. Roger West of your office and he referred me to you both. Thereafter I left a voicemail message on Ms. Ewell’s telephone line but I have not heard back from her. While leaving the voicemail an echo developed on the telephone and I made mention of that in my message. In that regard I have been recently informed by an L.A.P.D. officer that the Church of Scientology is “all over” my telephone and computer. Indeed, the Scientology enterprise has expressly admitted to it in the past and many callers enquire as to whether there is a bugging device on my telephone. In fact, because of these issues, one member of the L.A.P.D. major crimes unit would only communicate with me via cell phone.

This communication at this time is prompted by the matters set forth in the attached letter to Subway restaurants regarding civil rights violations that occurred at one of their Los Angeles restaurants in association with representatives of the Church of Scientology. See the first attached document labeled ‘Anon. subway. Letter.07.22.2008.” As you will read, Scientology and Subway restaurants now appear to be working together in furtherance of the national and international civil rights and R.I.C.O. violations set forth in the attached draft PDF document labeled “Anon.Berry.Decl.07.22.2008” (the Draft declaration). It is the potential loss of security camera and other evidence that prompts this complaint and investigation at this time.

As far as the July 12, 2008 Subway restaurant incident is concerned, the immediate complainants and victims are Mr. and Mrs. XXXXXX and their young children. Their telephone number is XXXXXXX and to the extent you need may need my consent to speak with them you may treat this letter as your authority to do so. The entire incident can be viewed on the numerous video links and other reports that are hyperlinked within the attached document labeled ‘Anon. subway. Letter.07.22.2008.”

You should note that similar incidents are now occurring outside of the Church’s international management and Office of special Affairs building at 6331 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles. Click here: YouTube - Angry Gay Pope Meets Angry Lady During Operation Maxim. Part 2 of the video is referenced on the side bar. The “angry woman” is Office of Special Affairs attorney Ava Paquette, the wife of the Los Angeles City Attorney R.I.C.O. consent decree supervisor Paul Paquette, Esq. You will also note, from the R.I.C.O. matters herein, that the head of the L.A.P.D. racketeering consent unit is a senior Scientologist Gerald Chaleff who is himself a primary participant in some of the Scientology R.I.C.O. conduct complained of in the attached documents.

In connection with the Boston matters involving Gregg Housh [Berry. Decl. 07.22.2008 (in particular, paras. 268-270)], I am advised that the F.B.I. office in Boston, MA., is involved. I can provide you with the Special Agent’s number on my return from the East coast.

Finally, on September 4 and 5, 2008 the Government of the State of Hamburg in Germany is hosting a meeting of government representatives and Scientology experts from across Europe (including government officials from Great Britain, France, Belgium, Russia, etc.). The topic is ‘This is Scientology Today.’ I will be addressing the conference upon the Church of Scientology’s infiltration and corruption of the United States political, legal and law enforcement agencies.

Currently, the German, Belgium and French governments are actively discussing a total ban on the Church of Scientology on the grounds, among others, that it is a criminal, money-laundering, totalitarian threat to the democratic state. Furthermore, that it is a foreign headquartered psycho-terror group whose activities are directed from Los Angeles and Gilman Hot Springs, California. If you would like, I can connect your office to the various European prosecutors engaged in criminal prosecutions and criminal investigations involving the Church of Scientology, and the European national intelligence agencies that are also monitoring and investigating the Church’s secular and unlawful activities, policies and conduct.

The religious beliefs of the Church of Scientology are properly not at issue and irrelevant. I have testified before a German parliamentary commission on these issues and I have been flown to Germany on three previous occasions to meet with German officials and to brief the regional chiefs of The Office for the Protection of the Constitution (the Federal German internal security police).

The necessity for this fax is caused by a trip I am making to New York. I am leaving later this morning and will return next Wednesday evening, July 30, 2008. I would like to actually meet with you as soon as possible after that. In the meantime I may be reached via this email address grahamberry@ca.rr.com or my cell phone 310-902-6381. At the time of that meeting I can provide you with a DVD containing these and other documents so that the Internet hyperlinks can aid your review and investigation.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this letter and its contents. I can assure you that over 9,000 of my “Anonymous” clients are eagerly and anxiously awaiting the Federal Government’s response to these matters.

Very truly yours,
    /s/
    Graham E. Berry

Enclosures and related comments:
    (1) Letter to Subway Restaurants dated 07.22.2008; re July 12, 2008 civil rights violations; to be read in conjunction with;
    (2) Letter to L.A.P.D. dated 04.11.08;
    (3) Letter to L.A.P.D. dated 06.26.08;
    (4) Berry. Decl. 07.22.2008 (in particular, paras. 80-283);
    (5) Letter to L.A.P.D. dated 07.03.08 re continuing R.I.C.O. violations;
    (6) Letter to L.A.P.D. dated 07.03.08 re continuing R.I.C.O. violations;
    (7) Letter to L.A.P.D. dated 11.02.01 (Kirby, LawEnforcementSummary) re continuing R.I.C.O. violations;
    (8) Cipriano Vexatious Hearing Transcript dated 08.20.99, re continuing R.I.C.O. violations;
    (9) Berry. Decl. 07.22.2008 (in particular, paras. 284-334);
    (10) Berry. Decl. 07.22.2008 (in particular, paras. 336-379) re Government inaction and L.A.P.D. infiltration.
    (11) Berry letter to Department of Justice dated January 21, 2002 and the Department’s responses indicating lack of proper investigation. Indeed, the July 9, 2002 DoJ letter clearly refers and relates to some other complaint and request. No where in my January 21, 2008 is there anything mentioning the U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of California and two F.B.I. agents. As for the August 21, 2002, it boggles the mind that a DoJ paralegal would be asked to respond and state that there are no criminal civil rights violations. The fraudulently procured vexatious litigant ruling has been a costly and continuing criminal civil rights violation. In addition, the DoJ failed to request and review the stack of supporting evidence and it failed to even have a meeting with me to discuss these matters. The evidence is available for delivery to your offices when requested.
  4. Graham Berry Member

OPERATION OCTUPUSSY NEEDS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU TO AIM WITH FAX AND LETTER.

LET'S ALL EAT MOAR OCTUPUSSY!
  5. Drums of War Member

Request: Add information to the OP with CLEAR guidelines on what to do. People will ignore it if it's not clear fast enough.

Gogo.

Bump it to the top each with the concise message of what to do.
  6. monamia Member

right on graham

a victim
    platonic xoxox
  7. monamia Member

si
  8. monamia Member

oui
  9. monamia Member

i hate octopussy
    too many young and young at heart ladies are KEY to this
    as usual
    it was the LADIES who went to the tomb.

operation octo
    has a nicer ring

(my new avatar is a rare picture of the moon and the sun at the north pole)
  10. Drums of War Member

1. WATCH THE VIDS ON FIRST PAGE AND GET RAGED

2. WRITE A FORMAL LETTER OF COMPLAINT OR WHATEVER ELSE TO SHOW THEM YOUR LACK OF PLEASANT FEELINGS REGARDING THIS.

3. SEND A COPY TO GRAHAM BERRY AT grahamberry(at)ca.rr.com

4. ???

5. PROFIT!!!

Also, are emails useful for us non-US people?
  11. Graham Berry Member

YouTube - A MESSAGE FROM GRAHAM BERRY

OPERATION OCTUPUSSY NOW BEGINS:

Please forward this mail to all in your address books and networks and request them to fax and write to George Cardona and Christine Ewell at the U.S. Attorney’s office, at the address and fax number below, demanding an immediate investigation in the matters set forth in my letter below.

You should reference my letter by date and the Re: line, add whatever you wish to say, even if it is only that you are joining in the complaint and request for an immediate investigation.

You need to rebut their outrageous comment of this afternoon: "We do serious work at the U.S. Attorney’s office and we do not have time to look at things of this nature. If people are terrified then tell them to call 911.” You are at liberty to quote this statement from their office (A.U.S.A. Robert Dugdale, Esq) and to express your amazement, outrage and disgust at such a flippant attitude to serious and documented matters.

The press is also welcome to notified of this too.

SAMPLE LETTER, by fax and first class mail:

George Cardona, Esq.
    United States Attorney’s Office,
    312 N. Spring Street,
    Los Angeles, CA 90012

Telephone: (213) 894-8323

Christine Ewell, Esq.
    U.S. Attorney’s Office,
    312 N. Spring Street,
    Los Angeles, CA 90012

Telephone: (213) 894-4443

Re: Civil Rights and R.I.C.O. violations by the Church of Scientology International, et al.

Dear Mr. Cardona and Ms. Ewell:

I am writing in support of attorney Graham Berry's July 24, 2008 letter to your offices. I also request an immediate and comprehensive investigation into the very serious matters he has brought to your attention. These things concern the unlawful and wrongful conduct of the Church of Scientology and certain of its agents. No church engaged in such abuses, crimes and frauds should be able to use the first amendment as a shield. Numerous courts of law have previously rejected such a defense by the Church of Scientology and so should your offices.

I urge you to convene a grand jury, to present the witnesses and documents to the grand jury, and to let the grand jury make a decision as to any indictments.

Sincerely,

Following several complaints re a discriminatory name I am happy for the name to be changed to OPERATION OCTOPUTHY, or whatever else anyone wishes to call it. Just DO IT!
  13. momISanon Member

LOL! Love it!
  14. Re: [Subway] A request by Graham Berry to ALL Anonymous (Please read)

A case is being built against the cult, nao is the time to attack on all legal fronts!
    harpoonsandtowcables2pl7.jpg
  15. momISanon Member

Has this been posted on ALL forums? Like ESK, OCMB, etc.? I'm sure it has....but just checking! ;)
  16. LRonAnon Member

^
  17. 14G0 Member

Quick note/request to mods.

Thread has been linked to major media. Please do not merge/move if possible or PM me if you're going to so I can alert. Tyvm.
  18. Graham Berry Member

This is why the Church now faces its greatest danger since 1977. This is the scope of the investigation and grand jury presentation being requested so far:

DRAFT – JULY 13, 2008 VERSION.
    (This draft provided to ___________ at their request)

DECLARATION OF GRAHAM E. BERRY
    IN SUPPORT OF CIVIL RIGHTS, R.I.CO. AND CRIMINAL COMPLAINTS; INFORMATION AND REQUEST FOR COMPREHENSIVE JOINT CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION

See for related photographs:
    http://picasaweb.google.com/home
    http://tinyurl.com/nn9gq

To be submitted by representatives of Anonymous in Washington, DC, along with other supporting affidavits and documents, the week beginning XXX, 2008 to, among other places, certain U.S. Senators and Congresspersons, certain United States Senate and Congressional Committees, the United States Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Investigation, the United States Department of the Treasury and the Internal Revenue Service;

Also to be submitted, at other times, to the California and Florida State Attorneys General, the City of Los Angeles Police Department, the Los Angeles Board of Supervisors, the Los Angeles City Council, Interpol and certain foreign governments, the European Commission, and the general media in connection with a call for the global expression of public support to the U.S. Congress and others.

N.B. Sections below underlined or in italics are still to be completed and inserted.
    TABLE OF CONTENTS

I. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
    II. INTRODUCTION
    III. SCIENTOLOGY’S CRIMES & ABUSES MUST BE INVESTIGATED. IT’S WORSE THAN YOU COULD IMAGINE
    IV. THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY IS VIOLENT
    V. SCIENTOLOGY’S STATE SANCTIONED PYSCHO-TERROR COSTS THE STATE
    VI. THE ORIGIN AND EVOLUTION OF ANONYMOUS
    VII. THIS COMPLAINT ON BEHALF OF ANONYMOUS
    VIII. FEBRUARY 10, 2008 ACTION AGAINST SCIENTOLOGY ABUSES
    IX. MARCH 11 PROTEST ON L. RON HUBBARD WAY, LA.
    X. THE LEAD UP TO THE MARCH 15, 2008 “COLOR OF AUTHORITY,” PUBLIC CORRUPTION AND CIVIL RIGHTS MATTERS
    XI. MARCH 15 UNIFORMED L.A.P.D. ACTED UNDER COLOR OF LAW WHILE VIOLATING THE CIVIL RIGHTS OF ABOUT 700 PEOPLE
    XII. ATLANTA, NEW YORK & NEW ZEALAND SUFFERED SCIENTOLOGY ABUSE
    XIII. THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY AND L.A.P.D. WERE NOT PERMITTED TO EXCLUDE ANON. THEY VIOLATED CIVIL RIGHTS
    XIV. THE LEAD UP TO THE APRIL 12, 2008 “COLOR OF AUTHORITY” PUBLIC CORRUPTION & CIVIL RIGHTS MATTERS
    XV. APRIL 12, ON-DUTY L.A.P.D. OFFICERS ACT IN CONCERT WITH SCIENTOLOGY & VIOLATE CIVIL RIGHTS OF 300 PEOPLE
    XVI. THE APRIL 12 PROTEST AGAINST CHURCH ABUSE SUCCEEDED
    XVII. THE MARCH 27-AUGUST 10 STREET CLOSURES ARE SUSPECT
    XVIII. SCIENTOLOGY’S APPLICATION EVIDENCES TAX VIOLATIONS
    XIX. MAY 5 SCIENTOLOGY DEPOSITION OF ATTORNEY BERRY [ADD]
    XX. MAY 10 PICKET AGAINST CHURCH “FAIR GAME” TERROR
    XXI. JUNE 16 PICKET AGAINST CHURCH SEA ORGANIZATION ABUSE
    XXII. JULY 12 PICKET, JULY 19 DC MALL 9,000 MARCH, AUGUST
    XXIII. OTHER SCIENTOLOGY INTIMIDATION AND WRONGDOING
    XXIV. THE CHURCH, LATHAM & WATKINS AND THREE OTHER SCIENTOLOGY LAW FIRMS ENGAGE IN CIVIL RIGHTS INTIMIDATION & OTHER CIVIL RIGHTS & CRIMINAL ABUSES
    XXV. THE CHURCH’S CRIMINAL CHICANERY CONTINUED IN BOSTON
    XXVI. DECISION NOT TO PROCEED IN THE SEAN CARASOV MATTER
    XXVII. REQUEST FOR FULL AND PROPER INVESTIGATION OF PAST COMPLAINTS BY GRAHAM E. BERRY; REQUEST THAT THE DOCUMENTS BE ACTUALLY EXAMINED, THE EVIDENCE ACTUALLY REVIEWED, & THE WITNESSES INTERVIEWED
    XXVIII. REQUEST FOR FULL AND PROPER INVESTIGATION OF RELATED CASES AND OTHERS; REQUEST THAT THE EVIDENCE BE EXAMINED AND THE WITNESSES BE ACTUALLY INTERVIEWED.
    A. TOMMY GORMAN
    B. KEITH HENSON
    C. GERRY ARMSTRONG
    D. MARTIN OTTMAN
    E. BOB MINTON, KEN DANDAR DISQUALIFICATION HEARING, LISA McPHERSON & THE LISA McPHERSON TRUST
    F. THE JESSE PRINCE FRAME UP AND PROSECUTION
    G. THE MARK BUNKER FRAME UP AND PROSECUTION
    H. THE MOXON LITIGATION & ATTACKS UPON U. CABERTA
    I. THE FLYNN CASES & GROUP SETTLEMENTS, SCIENTOLOGY MINUTEMEN, ETC.
    XXIX. REQUEST FOR FULL AND PROPER INVESTIGATION OF OTHER PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY, SECULAR AND OTHER ISSUES INCLUDING:
    A. M.V FREEWINDS BLUE ASBESTOS CONTAMINATION AND PUBLIC HEALTH & SAFETY CONSEQUENCES;
    B. OSHA & PUBLIC SAFETY VIOLATIONS AT CHURCH PREMISES (including Stacy Meyer/Moxon at Gold Base and Hollywood, CA);
    C. LABOR, CHILD LABOR, HUMAN RIGHTS AND CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS (False imprisonment, forced abortions, child abuse, Disconnection, undisclosed non-consensual coercive indoctrination, etc);
    D. THE UNLAWFUL CHURCH PRACTICE OF MEDICINE (including Narconon and violations of the FDA injunction);
    E. TAX FRAUD & VIOLATIONS, PROBATE FRAUD, COPYRIGHT FRAUD, BANKRUPTCY FRAUD AND FINANCIAL FRAUD (including FTC violations concerning income and IQ improvement claims;
    F. SUICIDES, PYSCHOSIS AND MYSTERIOUS DEATHS AND DISAPPEARANCES CONNECTED WITH SCIENTOLOGY.
    XXX. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT REFUSES TO INVESTIGATE
    XXXI. THE L.A.P.D. ALSO APPEARS TO BE COMPROMISED BY THE
    TERROR CULT
    XXXII. THE R.I.C.O. TAIL EXTENDS BACK AT LEAST 25 YEARS.THE R.I.CO. EVIDENCE IS AVAILABLE AND OVER-WHELMING. THE GOVT IS DUTY BOUND TO FINALLY ACT AS REQUESTED
    XXXIII. THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
    XXXIV. ILLEGAL SURVEILLANCE AND HATE CRIMES BY THE CHURCH
    XXXV. SOME OTHER RECENT CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY MISCONDUCT
    XXXVI. THE SCIENTOLOGY ENTERPRISE’S PENDING BELGIUM TRIAL
    XXXVII. THE U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT AND SCIENTOLOGY
    XXXVIII. CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY AND PUBLIC EDUCATION
    XXXIX. NARCONON IS RECEIVING PUBLIC FUNDING
    XL. LIVES AND LIBERTIES ARE BEING RISKED AND WRONGED
    XLI. OTHER GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATIONS
    XLII. CONCLUSION
    Verification and signature
    XLIII. LIST OF ENCLOSURES

DECLARATION OF GRAHAM E. BERRY

I, GRAHAM E. BERRY, declare and state as follows:
    1. I am an attorney at law duly licensed to practice before all the courts of the State of California (1986). I am also admitted to practice law before various Federal Courts, the courts of the State of New York (1981), the State of New South Wales in the Commonwealth of Australia (1979), and the Dominion of New Zealand (1973). I have personal knowledge of the facts set forth herein, except those that are based upon information and belief, and if called as a witness, I could and would testify competently thereto.
    2. This Declaration is part of a number of declarations/affidavits, other supporting documents and letter requests, each and all of them intended to be “privileged publications or broadcasts” within the meaning of California Code of Civil Procedure, section 47(b).
    3. This Declaration, and the related documents and materials, has been prepared in connection with a series of requests for investigation, prosecution and/or revocation of tax exempt status of the conglomerate of over 166 corporate entities collectively known as the churches and corporations of the Church of Scientology (the “Scientology Enterprise’). Scientology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Included are an Appendix of other Complaints, Exhibits and a DVD with both photographs and a copy of this document for ease in using the many Internet hyperlinks inserted below.
    I. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
    4. The matters presented in this document do not concern Church of Scientology religious beliefs. They concern wrongful and unlawful Church of Scientology conduct, religiously motivated or otherwise, that adversely impact upon the public health, safety and welfare, that violate the criminal and civil laws, and that threaten peace, order and good government outside of any first amendment or other constitutional protections. As the Roman Catholic pedophilia cases demonstrate, child abuse is not a religiously protected activity. The same reasoning applies to the matters in this document. Employment Division v. Smith, 494 U.S. 872 (1990), Lying v. Northwest Indian CPA, 494 U.S. 439 (1985), Heffron v. Int’l Society for Krishna Conscience, 452 U.S. 641(1981), Reynolds v. U.S., 98 U.S. 145 (1979).
    II. INTRODUCTION
    5. This Federal and State criminal civil rights complaint, information and request for investigation is asserted, among others to be subsequently named, against the Church of Scientology International, the International Association of Scientologists, the Los Angeles City Council, the Los Angeles Police Department, David Miscavige, Kendrick L. Moxon, Helena Kobrin, Ava Paquette, Elliot Abelson, David Schindler, Wallace Pope, Andrew Wilson and all those who have either assisted or funded them.
    6. This Federal and State criminal complaint, information and request for investigation is asserted, among others to be subsequently named, against the Church of Scientology International, the International Association of Scientologists, David Miscavige, Mark Rathbun, Michael Rinder, Lyn Farny, Ken Hoden, Kendrick L. Moxon, Helena Kobrin, Ava Paquette, Elliot Abelson, Gerald Chaleff, Samuel D. Rosen, Gerald Feffer, Monique Yingling, Eugene Ingram, and all those who have either assisted or funded them.
    7. This criminal and civil rights complaint, information and request for investigation is also directed against the California County of Riverside District Attorney’s Office (re Henson) and the Clearwater Florida Police Department (Lisa McPherson Trust, Robert Minton and others).
    8. I recognize that not all of the portions of this comprehensive declaration will be pertinent to the more specific matters that some of the recipients of this document will be requested to address. In that regard, the relevant letters requesting, among other things, investigation and prosecution (or revocation of tax-exempt status) of certain entities and individuals will also identify the specific relevant paragraphs. At the investigating office’s request, it will be provided with the documents, witnesses and other that relate to the specific matters herein.

AND IT CONTINUES: Sorry O.S.A.
  19. me57 Member

Very God Bless You.
  20. PFD Member

*bump and dances*
  21. WagTheWog Member

Mr. Berry:
    You are A=W=E=S=O=M=E!!!!1111!!!111
  22. Plups Member

Methinks we need to give some thought to protesting outside the offices of the government agencies and DoJ.
  23. Smurf Member

Methinks this is a bad decision. Don't give the feds a reason to put these issues on the bureacratic back burner in retaliation for your picketing them.
  24. Re: [Subway] A request by Graham Berry to ALL Anonymous (Please read)

Oh?? What would that accomplish?
  25. Plups Member

It would highlight to the public, via media, that we are seeking action from the law / administration.

Unlike the CoS, I can't see retaliation from government just for a friendly, dancing, caek-eating, yet srs bsns, exercise of the right to express free speech.

But perhaps your government differs from mine.

Edit.
  26. Smurf Member

I wonder what the legality would be of standing on the public sidewalk in front of ugly Scifag Noelle North's favorite Subway with a sign "Scientologists not welcome here" or "No Scientologists" or "Subway Sucks Up to a Cult".

Of course, I would not block anyone from entering the store, but if I stayed on the public sidewalk and alerted the public with a bullhorn to Subway's refusal to take responsibilty, or apologize, for the incident involving the 3 children, would this be illegal?

Graham?
  27. monamia Member

yup
    you could do it
    (i think the volume of the bullhorn may need to watched , or officially-permitted, but i just saw a nut in Hwood with a bullhorn yelling about god the other day. perhaps a lawbreaker.)