Customize

SUNDERLAND UK 19th post game

Discussion in 'Europe' started by charlie, Dec 20, 2009.

1. charlie Member

SUNDERLAND UK 19th post game

The org had its doors closed again but there was a light on but no sign of life. The light went off after about hour and half but nobody came out, we stayed for about two hours handed out a few flyers BLOODY COLD.
    Big thanks to veravendetta strobe lisa for turning up
  2. ZeroC Member

Re: SUNDERLAND UK 19th post game

Sounds like the fastest growing religion on the planet to me.

Good work on getting out in the cold
  3. pooks Member

Thanks guys! I appreciate the effort! Keep up the good work.
  4. TinyDancer Member

You presented. Great job, guys.
  5. Sponge Member

10/10 for being there flyering and braving the cold.
    10/10 for not dying of bordedom due to lack of confront from dying cult.
    0/10 for not posting pics/vids when everyone else, who raided 5 - 8 hours after you guys, had delivered already. Actually it's probably for good reason that there is no pics/vids because, judging by the utter misery conveyed in your report, it would probably be so depressing as to make everyone an hero immediately.
    I am of course just fucking with you and in reality I want you all to have my babies.
    ;)

sunderlandcocks.jpg
  6. outoforder Member

Well done CHARLIE and everyone who showed up yesterday. Great effort you guys. Sorry I could'nt make it. Will be there for the next one.

It looks like there are no O.T's at Sunderland then
  7. Antagone Member

Well done for braving it at all in this weather.
  8. strobe Member

Yeah, everyone seemed to be too cold (and therefore in a hurry) to take our flyers or talk. We had a few people showing us support which is always good. A man got us to pose for a few photographs (we half expected him to turn around and walk into the org XD)

One issue with protesting sunderland (although positive really) is that the org is so easily missed, most people will not have a clue why we are stood where we are.

Yes, the org was well and truly closed, on a saturday as well. I wouldn't be surprised if the light was on a timer to make it look like there were people in.

IMG_1739.jpg

So once again, it was just us and the bust of hubbard:

IMG_1742.jpg

Well done to Vera, Lisa and Charlie for attending, it isn't the funnest of places to protest but it's worth it. My ipod only made it about 6 tracks in before wimping out in the cold... (Obviously, I'm not in the photos - there were four of us)

IMG_1740.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

And sponge, the reason there were no photos up was that I was out partying hard despite the winter weather. :D
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Sponge Member

fo' sure
    partying hard > posting on the internet. :D
  10. veravendetter Member

been away till now, thanks to strobe charlie and strobes friend (don't know nick, only real name) for turnin out. it wasn't exactly the lulz factory,altho no-one was expecting that, but i enjoyed the positive spirit of all 4 of us, and the chance to talk to the others and get to know them a bit. a drop in the bucket made of millions of little drops! good spirit guys!, thanks to CHARLIE for xmas caek. cheers strobe, for the invisible man style face/out edit
  11. veravendetter Member

i don't think OT powers work in the cold, that's why the freewinds tours the places it does; same as voodoo, that prefers a hotter climate.
  12. strobe Member

How could I forget the epic caek?! Thanks a lot charlie, and thanks veravendetter for the coffee, it was very much appreciated.

And don't worry, Lisa *is* her (shortened) nick - we aren't namefagging.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Gomez Member

very well done guys, congratulations - I look forward to joining you guys in january!
  14. Ann O'Nymous Member

Well done.
  15. greebly Member

well done guys!!!
    we are immune to vold when faced by the CoS.
  16. JohnnyRUClear Member

Beautiful frozen faggots!
  17. Nataku Member

18. Ogsonofgroo Member

salute.jpg

cakeawesomerainbow.jpg

You guise ROCK!
  19. charlie Member

LOL thanks everyone for the positive comments but what can you say about protesting outside a dead org in the freezing cold.
    If the scilons cant keep the sunderland org staffed and open what chance have they got at getting the Northumbia idle morgue

img1739p.jpg

BTW the shadow turned up after we left.
  20. vegnej Member

Well done guys and gals. That must be a first, the org door closed seems like even the die hards are starting to leave the sinking ship lol. BTW what's that white notice on the closed door. !
  21. charlie Member

Says something like ring the bell or call this number if the door closed.

The wife was in sunderland shopping last week and she said it was closed then.
  22. Olrik Member

Bravo! :)
  23. veravendetter Member

the card said, 'WELCOME. (lol) to gain access ring the intercom and speak, or alternatively ring this number for access 510 6669469469'
  24. Sponge Member

What a strange phone number. Needs moar sixes and nines.
  25. getbeckyout Member

Well done anon Sunderland, the protest went ahead and you got the message out.
    DOWN WITH THE CULT OF MIND CONTROL.

Merry XMAS love Tony and Sue.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
  26. pedrofcuk Member

great stuff sundanons, my heart is with you, i guess they were all at the ideal org, painting, chopping down trees, re-glazing broken windows, oh yes, and clearing the fucking planet!
  27. pedrofcuk Member

Ah the memories! I used to stand on that doorstep body routing the unsuspecting public in for the free personality test, like I spent hours there in all weathers!

The sheer amount of effort to get someone to come in, then do the test, then mark up the results, then deliver them to the person, if they hadn't already fucked off, then try to sell them a book or introductory auditing or a course, it was incredibly mind numbing even by the standards of the day, i'd say for every 25 people routed in we'd sell one book, maybe, and then we'd bombard the poor soul with phone calls for the next few months, did ye read it yet? I have say I did get a few good ppl involved and I apologise right now to them, if they want to come and kick my ass, so be it...
  28. charlie Member

Had to pop into sunderland yesterday to do a bit christmas shopping so I had a walk past past the org, LOL door's closed again,
    [IMG]
    5109600 is the number of the org.Strange thing to do that phone them up to let you in.
    Didnt cross the street to see if the lights were on though.
  29. strobe Member

Is it just the photo or is that really a mega-classy yellow shadow effect?

So it is the landline for the org. I suspect this means that there is sometimes a one-person staff in the org, or it just goes to answering machine. But certainally not enough staff to keep it open.

They must be lonely in there. Not that any anons should keep them company. So they wouldn't need to remember to add the area code 0191 if they were out of the region, or 0044191 if they were abroad.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. veravendetter Member

thanks for all the positive encouragement guise, much appreciated.
  31. charlie Member

It's just the reflection off the bus shelter advert.