Customize

Sunland mission GOING DOWN!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Sunland mission GOING DOWN!

I tried to ragequit but this leak is too good, I got this email and I will post the SS in a min or so check it!

Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009
    To: ************************************
    Subject: sunland tujunga mission needs new mission holder

SUNLAND TUJUNGA MISSION NEEDS A NEW MISSION HOLDER!

KNOW ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED?

Hi,

I'm the HES over at the Sunland/Tujunga Mission and I'm personally writing to you to see if you can help us save our mission. As well as being only one of two missions who can deliver the Basics to upper level Scientologists, the Sunland/Tujunga Mission also has the unique position of being in the area that has the most Scientologists per capita in the whole world! The highest concentration of Scientologists in the world is in Los Angeles and the highest concentration in Los Angeles is in the Sunland/Tujunga area. And if we don't find a new mission holder by the 23rd, we will lose our mission.

That is why I am extending the line to anyone I know who might be connected to people who can help. We are not asking for donations and we don't want to interfere with the building of ideal orgs, we just want to find someone who really wants to take over this very important mission. If you, yourself can't take over the mission, please forward this to anyone you think might be able to help.

Thank you very much for your support. With all this momentum in Scientology, it would be a shame to see us shrink, even just a little. Please let me know if you have any ideas. You can have people call me directly at: 818-653-6768 or they can call the mission at: 818-951-3601. Thanks again.

Sincerely,
    Anjuli Hubbard, HES
    Sunland/Tujunga Mission

(I drove by and all the stores around the mission except the thrift store are empty)
  2. AmandaT21 Member

Re: Sunland mission GOING DOWN!

LULZ!!! slowly they begin to realize it...
  3. Anonymous Member

Anjuli Hubbard, HES

0_o
  4. Anonymous Member

What mission was it Tom Cruise started at? The one where his first wife was? Was it this one?
  5. Anonymous Member

Props to OP for delivering. Pretty bad news for the cult when a mission so close to home for them is in serious danger of closing down.
  6. Anonymous Member

Did the Burbank Mission ever reopen? It has been down for years, and had to move to a crappier location before that.

Their Melrose Mission finally opened again for business...but further away from foot traffic.
  7. Anonymous Member

sunland1.jpg

sunland2.jpg

Pix of the mission coming soon
  8. Anonymous Member

impact024.jpg
  9. Anonymous Member

And, little man, your time has cum. Take it like a (small) man!
  10. Anonymous Member

Welcome home, /b/rother.
  11. stuwyatt Member

Are they seriously that short-staffed that they cannot find someone to take over the mission? :)

This is great news. Another one about to bite the dust :)
  12. Anonymous Member

I lub you
  13. xenubarb Member

I suspect the issue is financial. Running a mission ain't cheap, yanno. Lack of personnel probably adds to the woes as well, but I'm betting the main prob is $$$.
  14. Anonymous Member

Wait..

The email is sent by "Alex Nicolson," but signed by "Anjuli Hubbard"?

What is "HES"?
  15. timthephoto Member

and there i was hoping it was only the UK Sunderland mission in trouble.. (which i think they are) but still - excellent news for ayone who hates having thier hood infested by lying scheming clams
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

^ /r/ prank call to tujunga mission playing this song.
  18. LarryBren Member

I'm betting you are right here. The following sentence from that request is very telling to me:

IMO that she would say this leads me to suspect that missions have all kind of restrictions on raising money and cannot do anything that the dwarf feels would cut across money he wants (such as "ideal org" building donos).

I saw what Miscavige did in 1982 to abuse the crap out of the mission network, virtually destroying it from being the major feeder arm into organized scientology. He wanted their money and for them to completely stay away from any money sources he could otherwise get.

I am guessing from the above quote that nothing much has changed in this area.

As for the mission "ED" post I hereby nominate you, xenubarb. You probably have more experience with organized scientology than any other potential ED candidate and you certainly know more about what is really going on at "the top" than any of them do.

Plus if you take the job, I pledge to you the support of the northern fleet of Anon Boston to act as your pretend navy:

july1509029.jpg

I hereby formally nominate xenubarb for ED of Sunland mission, via write-in if necessary!!!!

VOTE EARLY!!!

VOTE OFTEN!!!!

VOTE XENUBARB!!!!!!
  19. Skwee Member

Darn, I was going to suggest that :(

brb corner.
  20. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  21. Anonymous Member

22. stuwyatt Member

Hubbard Executive Secretary
  23. RightOn Member

Exxxxccceeeeelllent!

What started out as a tiny ripple has widened more and more
    Watching all the orgs crumble crumble to the floor.
    Don't be sad Scios, and it's out ethics to pout
    But don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!
  24. Anonymous Member

Dr Evil weighing in on this breaking news:

MUH HAHAHAHAHA! MUH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! MUH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  25. amaX Member

here ya go, David "Shorty" Miscavige, have another Queen song:

26. Anonymous Member

OH NOES!

Where will the Socal handlers go now for "services?" Patty, et al, are all out in the Sunland area.
  27. i'mglib Member

Good job, Davey. Pillage the donations for the ideal orgs, so all the missions go out of business, and you get no public feeding into the ideal orgs. That sounds like a GREAT business plan to me.
  28. Optimisticate Member

So they're having shrinkage problems, eh?

<insert multitude of jokes here>
  29. FUCK Member

YAY!!! It's like win after win after win.... o wait. :D
  30. XanonX Member

wiiiiiin
  31. Ann O'Nymous Member

Best part, IMHO.
  32. Kha Khan Member

Interesting info from ESMB on how DM crashed the Missions yet again:
  33. Anonymous Member

IIRC HES is actually HCO Executive Secretary.

And for shits and giggles, here is Anjuli's myspace. MySpace - Juli Jewel - 26 - Female - Lake View Terrace, California - myspace.com/julijewel
    The different names are probably due to her being an aspiring actress like most all scilon youth.
  34. Anonymous Member

I think WE should take it over, I mean there is a high concentration of Scientologists do get our message out ...

okay bad idea.
  35. stuwyatt Member

Ah yes.... you are right...

I just tried calling the mission to ask for more details about the job (pay, holiday, health insurance etc), but there was nobody picking up the phone.
  36. Anonymous Member

Well, they've all lived in La Crescenta at one point or another, so that leaves the Mission of the Foothills. It's only about a 5-10 minute drive from Sunland/Tujunga.
  37. blownforgood Member

Years ago, the Burbank Mission got kicked out of their building because they could not pay the rent. The space was taken over by a Quiznos sandwich shop.

They then moved to a tiny building a few doors down. After several months there, they again could not afford the rent and moved out. A dog grooming shop took over from them.

This was years ago. To this day, the dog grooming and sandwich shop are still there going strong.

This bring up a few points that should be noted:

1. OT powerz to get rent money in Burbank is very low.

2. SP powerz in Burbank is very high.

3. There are more dirty dogs in Burbank than Scilons.

4. More people are stressed about getting themselves a sandwich in Burbank than wanting to handle their stress with the Scilons.

Until next time..
    BFG
    Official Site for BlownForGood - Stories of people who have left Scientology

P.S. I live and work in Burbank! More SP per capita than anywhere else in the world!
  38. Anonymous Member

Marc does SP stand for Sandwich People?

/derail

Here is what the Sunland Mission looked like today

DSC_0336_1.jpg

DSC_0347_1.jpg

After going to the mission I drove by the Montrose Mission and I noticed

DSC_0342_1.jpg

DSC_0345_1.jpg

DSC_0343_1.jpg

That is a large structure so they could be leasing another unit not the Scilon's, but might be worth looking into.
  39. Anonymous Member

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THIS MAKES ME SO EXCITED YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW
  40. xenubarb Member

Well, I must say that's an attractive faux navy y'all got there.

So, you can call me Ed, Edd, or Eddy. I'm down. :)