Customize

Super Power Building Opening in 2 Months! SEND CASH!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Mark Cabian, May 23, 2011.

1. Mark Cabian Member

Subject: XXX Your Help Is Needed

[IMG]
    Dear XXX,

At Flag we're building an international center of spiritual freedom—the New Super Power Building. It is 375,000 square feet large, with 272 auditing rooms capable of delivering hundreds of thousands of hours of true freedom every year.

At the most, we have 8 weeks left to get all resources into place. Factually, that is where you come in. If you are qualified, there has never been a time when you were needed more, than right here and now.

Please fill out the survey below with as much data as possible.

1. What situation on this planet do you feel needs the most urgent and immediate handling?

2. What Scientology affiliated groups do you belong to?

3. Who do you know who has ever expressed an interest in becoming a Sea Org member (whether in the past or in the future)?

4. Have you yourself ever considered becoming a Sea Org member? In the past? In the future?

5. Do you know if you’re qualified? Please explain.

Thank you for you answers.

ML,
    Mila von Dohmain
    Flag Recruitment Office
  2. amaX Member

OH, THIS IS GONNA BE SO GOOD.
  3. Mark Cabian Member

I smile when I think of how big that sidewalk must be ... if I can figure out how to get there for a raid, I will.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. amaX Member

The sidewalk is VERY WIDE. heheheh
    • Like Like x 1
  5. amaX Member

6. Anonymous Member

7. Mark Cabian Member

She's sending this e-mail out. Make of it what you will.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Ogsonofgroo Member

Fucking bunch of shameless grifters, ffs they've collected enough loot for that rotten pile of crap to build four of them, I mean really, over 150million$ US already, and the original cost? hm, 50 mill., (tally taken 5+/- years ago) and they still have the unmitigated gall to keep asking?

Fuck you DM, and your little cult too!

christ imma gonna drink nao......
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Natter Bored Member

I think that's the first time I've ever seen "freedom" measured by the hour.
  11. RightOn Member

so can this new "push" finally be considered fraud by COS by authorities since they are saying it will be completed in 2 months?
    And then it is not completed?
  12. Anonymous Member

Have requested the thread to be moved out of the Iran section.
  13. RightOn Member

14. RolandRB Member

They want slaves this time - not money.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. BigBeard Member

I can't help wondering what this is all about. Did Clearwater give them some kind of final notice about getting the work down or paying the fines???

Or is this just a push to buy DM another case of booze??

BigBeard
  16. anonymous612 Member

Probably just a selling technique. Notice they don't actually claim the building will open in two months.
  17. RolandRB Member

Macallan's 12 yo, if you don't mind. Unless he is being a bit more picky these days.

http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/B-40-Macallan.aspx
  18. Anonymous Member

Correct. In context, sci definition resources = slave labor.
    Let's not forget Hubbard in his sly way admitted, wo, even wrote an official bulletin or policy, that the way to successfull propaganda manipulation is to redefine the meaning of a word. Then, you use that word over and over with your new 1994 definition, and wa la! It's like magic. Blackened, not grilled.

I'm so glad to see more teaser promo for the Super Duper Powerz because the broke sci's obviously aren't quite pissed off enough. Maybe this will do it. Hey, maybe they can protest in downtown Clearwater.
  19. Herro Member

Misleading title. The letter doesn't ask for any money.
  20. Diablo Member

BOOZE!!!!
  21. Anonymous Member

That's for the inevitable next letter regging some more. Sci's never stop with the Regging
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Ogsonofgroo Member

Sounds like, but you just know once they have someone through the door how much 'work that you need to do~hows about this course~ will that be cash, mortgage, or Visa?' -ka-ching!
  23. elwood Member

They're recruiting Sea Ogres - probably because they don't have enough staff to man it. I don't know where they think they are going to get the auditors.
  24. anonymous612 Member

Russia.
  25. xenubarb Member

How many hours of freedom to a bushel?
  26. Yes. And Taiwan.
  27. RightOn Member

Don't forget the NOI!
    and as others have said Taiwan, Russia AND perhaps Poland?
  28. Anonymous Member