Customize

Super Power Project

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by SeenTheLight, Jan 29, 2009.

1. pooks Member

Re: Super Power Project

From: Super Power Expansion Project <superpowerproject@earthlink.net>
    Subject: Making Super Power a Reality
    To: superpowerproject@earthlink.net
    Date: Thursday, October 1, 2009

3977106105_c37f730f17_o.jpg

Sam Michelson Key Contributor $100,000.
  2. pooks Member

Nice dox

scan0001.jpg
  3. determu Member

That seriously made me a little giddy...

i want that just above my Megan fox poster and just below my Buddha poster
  4. amaX Member

Yeah, someone I know drove by the Stupid Power's Building today and they're still not even done with the fucking exterior so they're still being fined $250 a day by the City of Clearwater.

They were running the buck hoist up and down the building so that means there must have been fresh marks at Flag needing to be convinced to go along with the con. "Look! We're moving dirt with bulldozers!" "Look! We have a service elevator and it's MOVING!" "Money! Give us money!"
  5. pooks Member

SPS_scan_01pb.jpg

Laurie Webster
  6. amaX Member

Lauri's a damned liar! They've got the money to finish the Stupid Powers Building! They just need money for administrative costs. Someone needs to make sure Lauri gets all the memos.
  7. pooks Member

From: Super Power Expansion Project <superpowerproject@earthlink.net>
    Subject: Super Power Awards Event December 5th
    To: superpowerproject@earthlink.net
    Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009

4032233883_76c47c63e8_o.jpg
  8. Anonymous Member

Interesting architectural rendering/shoop they used there. The building on the right and the park in front of it don't even exist. The park is where a city utilities building sits, and it's doubtful it'll be abandoned anytime soon. File this one under F for fraud.
  9. pooks Member

4330889198_324d76f5d6_o.jpg

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]SUPER POWER

BARRELING FORWARD AT FULL SPEED[/SIZE][/COLOR]

43 people sign-up in a single day.

4330153781_9312811d5e_o.jpg

FLAG® GRADUATION highlighted the tech of the Super Powertm Rundowns, and the intense speed at which the new Mecca construction is moving forward. A highest-ever number of new recruits were also called to stage and acknowledged with a standing ovation (above). Most significantly, when it became real that SUPER POWER IS CLOSER THAN EVER TO BEING RELEASED, an ADDITIONAL 43 new recruits signed-up in that one day.

THE NEW MECCA — monumental progress toward full completion:

- 90% OF THE MECCA IS NOW FULLY FRAMED OUT!

4330889240_7a25c3dab7_o.jpg 4330153827_8806615271_o.jpg

- 60% OF THE BUILDING’S DRY-WALL INSTALLATION IS DONE!

4330153845_e489569c28_o.jpg 4330153859_830e48a1c9_o.jpg

- 70% OF THE PERCEPTION RUNDOWN EQUIPMENT IS NOW IN THE MECCA AND IS BEING INSTALLED! (Image below is a computerized rendering.)

4330889302_94bc6fb532_o.jpg

2/3RDS OF THE 67 SCULPTURES FOR THE MECCA ATRIUM HAVE BEEN CREATED IN CLAY AND ARE NOW BEING CAST IN BRONZE. (Image below is a computerized rendering.)

View attachment 4330153887_01beb8bbc3_o.jpg

More than ever, new recruits are signing up to be part of the Mecca opening – an epic event that signals the release of Super Power, and will only happen once on the whole track. Be part of history. Be part of the Mecca team.

“SUPER POWER… IT PUTS WORLD CLEARING
    WITHIN REACH IN THE FUTURE." –LRH

one planet. one chance. one purpose.

super power – it’s happening…
    contact a flaG recruitER now.

(727) 467-5110, or e-mail flagserviceorg@flag.org

Note: This e-mail was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Flag Service Organization , 503 Cleveland Street , Clearwater , Florida 33755 .

Sea Org members man the most important Churches of Scientology—from those delivering the highest levels of training, auditing and the OT® levels, to those providing all ecclesiastical management and international dissemination.
  10. Re: Super Power Project

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjZssC_Lz5g&feature=rec-fresh+div-r-5-HM"]YouTube- Scientology Orgs[/ame]
  11. Anonymous Member

^ Music in that vid is "Fireflies" by Owl City.

BRB, sending link to it to their management company.

Hope xXVeroniikaXx enjoys her DMCA takedown :)
  12. PodPeople Member

New SupaPowah promo. A huge honker (17" x 11"). Couple of highlights:
    * Bottom front page "Coming Sooner Than You Think"
    * Inside "We are preparing for the imminent release of Super Power and the
    Cause Resurgence Rundown" (no sci definition of imminent, lol)
    * A line from elron's "Five Years" includes "On us alone depends whether your
    kid will ever see sixteen or your people will ever make it at all"
    * Steve Brackett is still listed as Key Contributor.

* Donations now called "Gifts" and some very interesting fine print on
    "Gift form" (I don't recall seeing this before, likely relevant to recent legal?)
    (gift is given to Trust and Supah; nonrefundable; notice info stored on
    computer, wot?)

23u25bd.jpg

* One of computerized models. Hadn't notice this one before. Looks like
    a "beam me up, Scotty" tube?

2a017gn.jpg
  13. Librarian62 Member

I don't know about you guys but I would love one of those super power rings...

WONDER TWINS ....ACTIVATE !!!

14. pooks Member

Subject: SO Expansion News, Issue #2 c/o Elva Cheng
    To: dept2@fso.org
    Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2010

4409324766_6c261bf242_o.jpg

SUPER POWER tm –

closer than ever!

MArch 2010: EPIC PROGRESS ON THE NEW MECCA !

4409324786_e86a13f0a1_o.jpg 4408558573_dec80e8427_o.gif 4408558581_23261b0368_o.jpg

There are 272 Mecca auditing rooms, and all of them are now fully framed out and insulated; and walls and electrical are also done. 60% of these rooms now have their decorative wall paneling and ceiling installed.

90% of the building’s walls are in place, including the 14 course rooms, and the ceilings of these are now being dry walled, with light fixtures to follow shortly.

4409324864_a9fd6b634f_o.gif

Perception equipment is going in fast: 70% of it is now in the building being installed. Shown here are the steel rails for some of the equipment which will be used to drill in perceptions #2 and #5 – Sight and Depth.

4409324874_4f14e694dd_o.jpg

In the past 6 months, more people have joined than at any time in recent history. Nearly 2 people have arrived and started every day so far this year. Last week’s Graduation highlighted this fact, and the epic progress being made on the new Mecca ’s final construction. Shown here are recent recruits being acknowledged on stage. “Every person in the Sea Org has done a ‘commendable’ in joining the Sea Org.... “I want to thank them for it.” –LRH

survey

1. Do you have and questions about the Mecca or Super Power?

2. Would you like to work in the new Mecca ?

3. Do you qualify for the Sea Org?

4. What is the best way to contact you?

5. Do you know of anyone else who should be contacted about the new Mecca ’s opening?

6. If you are interested in joining, when can you arrive?

“To join the Sea Org is the sensible thing to do. There is very little that could be more important to you than to add to this power.” – LRH

one planet. one chance. one purpose.

super power – it’s happening…
    contact a flaG recruitER now.

(727) 467-5110, or e-mail flagserviceorg@flag.org
  15. PodPeople Member

OMG. Now, staffing up the supah powah is needed in order to prevent a Police State civilization. It's mentioned several times in this latest promo piece.

2yxjh2v.jpg

Along with "sky is falling" "stats:

ei32iq.jpg

des·per·ate (dspr-t)
    adj.
    1. Having lost all hope; despairing.
    2. Marked by, arising from, or showing despair: the desperate look of hunger; a desperate cry for help.
    3. Reckless or violent because of despair: a desperate criminal.
    4. Undertaken out of extreme urgency or as a last resort: a desperate attempt to save the family business.
    5. Nearly hopeless; critical: a desperate illness; a desperate situation.
    6. Suffering or driven by great need or distress: desperate for recognition.
    7. Extremely intense: felt a desperate urge to tell the truth.
  16. PodPeople Member

Definitely a pattern now of change in marketing (milking) strategy for moar super dollars. No more mention of nasa, space age fun rides, but back to "sky is falling" "your kid might not make it to (age) sixteen" so pay moar now or you know, you'll all probably die. My previous post leak was for need moar super staff right now otherwise the entire world will meld into one big "police state".
    So there's your choice: police state or world ends.

End of world marketing is almost always used (in sci) when stats have tanked for a while and every other type of manipulation has been used, and it's not working.

2uja.jpg

2wd3shz.jpg
  17. pooks Member

Super Power Brochure sent snail mail.

Clix on the pix to enlarge

Chris Harris
    Mila Von Dohmain
    Chris Cranton
    Christian Calif
    Karin Szucs
    Olga Pyanyhk
    Ziven Nickerson

4807900641_34cb13d20c_o.jpg

4808520818_300c25196d_o.jpg

4808521294_9e7f1c6462_o.jpg

4807901843_ff26580fbb_o.jpg
  18. DeathHamster Member

Cause Resurgence Rundown sounds like "We try to fix the shit that was supposed to be fixed by every level before this, back to Clear".
  19. Anonymous Member

"... the intense speed at which the new Mecca is moving forward"

What a joke. They broke ground in 1998, after talking about it for years.
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

This time it's really almost done! Really it is!
  21. RightOn Member

So much in those flyers are so disturbing. Some of the kids in those pics of the new recruits look SO young. Grabbing them right out of the schools more than ever now?
  22. wilson4268 Member

The CoS is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LIKE THE HOLOCAUST. I am a full-blooded jew, three of my four grandparents were holocaust survivors. Nazis were born of frustration that the German people had about not being able to find decent work and their economy being in shambles.

CoS is nothing more than a smart idea that people are taking way too seriously.

When I say smart idea, if I had the wherewithal to start a religion and be revered like the second coming of Jesus, then I'd do it.

You are offending millions of people if you make a comparison like you people are.

It is shortsided and generally retarded to say things like that.

Someone back there had it right... making signs that make that comparison is just stupid in general.
  23. Re: Super Power Project

I'm tired of hearing about Scientologists not being stupid. This one case where there is no gray area, this is completely black and white. Anyone who is still buying into this shit is a fucking retard.
  24. Anonymous Member

You know, the first thing I noticed was how star trek like the font is.
  25. wilson4268 Member

I never said Scientologists were smart. Collectively, they are fucking retarded.

But STARTING Scientology was a genius idea. Starting any religion and becoming insanely rich is a great idea.

If you are too short sided to see that, you are a retard yourself.

The derp is STRONG with this one.
  26. Re: Super Power Project

If you think Hubbard or anyone else who is cashing in on the cult is actually a Scientologist, then I'm impressed you managed to scrape up enough brain power to even compile your post
  27. RightOn Member

So you think it is ok to be wealthy even if it hurts others in the process and it's all a lie? Being wealthy from a "religion" is ok.... regardless if it violates human rights?

If you think newbie COS members thought they were getting into cult, do you think they would have continued? Why do you think everything is kept so secret?
    Many members were born in, all were "tricked and love bombed" into the scam and some got in through their place of employment and had no idea what they were getting into. They were carefully and slowly indoctrinated.

Have you not read ex's stories?
    Do you think all those people were "fucking retarded"?
    People like Larry Brennan, Jack Airey, Russell Miller, Nancy Many, Marc and Claire Headley, Jeff Hawkins, Amy Scobee, just to name a few.
    oh and also Sparrow?
    Do you think all these people are "fucking retarded" as you say?

Maybe you should pick up a few of their books.
  28. Anonymous Member

I had thought this video I took on Saturday was just another boring bit that I wouldn't even bother loading up, but I think this video proves I have OT powers because I must have sensed these new pieces of cult junk mail were being sent out.

It seems I am also now invisible and I know for a fact that the cult has not perfected that either! I promise not to use my powers for evil.

The porta johns have been there for some time, but last Saturday they just made me guffaw more than usual. I am disapoint that the cowboy is unrecognizable. He was as funny as a slave can look while working in a cowboy hat.

David Miscavige, got an estimate of when you might get indoor plumbing in the building so the shitters can be removed?

Porta johns and a cowboy at the Stupid Powers Bldg. on Vimeo
  29. Anonymous Member

LOL, Jew. inb4jewsdid911
  30. Anonymous Member

lol moran. Derp.
  31. Re: Super Power Project

Yeah but they have many lifetimes. THis is fast for them.
  32. wilson4268 Member

See, there you go again, assuming things that I never implied in my post to make your 'argument' sound valid.

'brain power'? I've got more brain power in my fist than you do in your whole body. I've spent years cultivating an international 'drug ring' (thats what the papers called it) and I have two college degrees. I'm a MENSA member.

Your mom is a whore. Your argument is invalid.

*win*

I bet you feel REALLY smart, telling all your friends how EVIL scientology is. All that stuff you learned from message board posts, 4chan and YouTube really learned ya somethin' now, didn't it?

You are fail. Your avatar is fail. That movie was played out YEARS ago.

Everything you do is stupid, and every possible reply you have can't match my awesomeness.

I just shot 40mg of Dilaudid. So I also am higher than you can ever get.

I win. Once again.

*golf clap*
  33. vaLLarrr Member

Children please. Enough of this tittle tattle.

We have brainwashed Scilon freaks that need enturbulating out there.

Save your creative cussing energy for those designated targets.

You got beef?? Good, use it.

Remember, it could easily be rice and beans ... again ...
  34. ChefXenu Member

This came to mind when I was watching Whiskey & Chocolate's vimeo vid above.

Islam's Mecca:
    mecca-great-mosque-500.jpg

"The Fastest Growing Religion in the World's" Mecca:
    13293_scientologys-mecca-building.jpg

doesn't appear LRH will be over-taking that "small-town booster" from "eh Kansas, Middle-East" any time soon...
  35. CarterUSP Member

<chuckle>
  36. Django Member

Reminds me of the German or Japanese military, ca. 1945. Many of the solders were either 35, 40, 50 years old, or 11, 12, 13.
  37. Anonymous Member

Yes, some people have joined the cult after being specifically told it was a dangerous cult.

So? Fake egalitarianism. You think that just because anyone can be indoctrinated into a cult, that everyone is equally likely to. That's false. Intelligence and education levels are in fact big factors here.

Yes.

I read 'em.
  38. MongoLloyd Member

Islam's Mecca also has its own rather impressive construction project:
    45952902266472d46281o.jpg

Which is going to be the second-highest building in the world when complete. And broke ground six years after Scientology's 'Mecca building'.

Want to bet on which one will be finished first?
  39. RightOn Member

Read posts #106, #108 and #118 ITT so this makes sense.