Customize

Suppressa Palooza Tour

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by patriot75, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  3. patriot75 Member

eating dinner and heading to Chicago.

• Like Like x 8
  4. Anonymous Member

hey guys when you get to Ct. be sure to take pics of the would be Ideal Morgue up the street from their tiny little org on Whalley Ave. They have since moved from the bottom floor up to the 2nd floor. Last I saw they were trying to rent out the bottom floor.
    The other building which was paid for by it's "parishioners" has been vacant for almost 10 years and is in horrible shape and it went into foreclosure. Would be great to grab some video of that closed shabby building to show scilons still in.
  5. Saw this on a building today, I thought it to be a sign of some sort...:rolleyes:

SP meter copy.jpg

It goes to 11!:p
    • Like Like x 10
  6. jensting Member

Just wanted to say I donated. Not very much, but I did.
    • Like Like x 9
  7. moarxenu Member

Thanks, Jens, and everyone who donated to the SP Tour!
  8. Anonymous Member

9. patriot75 Member

SPT Crew with the Little's.jpg
    The Little's gave us an unbelievable interview. It was so powerful we will produce a 2 minute teaser this weekend.
    • Like Like x 8
  10. patriot75 Member

Cult of #Scientology St. Louis Ideal MORG (3 photos) 3 years owed property taxes...auction block SOON!
    SaintLouisIdealMorg3_zps6bc81726.jpg

SaintLouisIdealMorg2_zps9e289094.jpg

SaintLouisIdealMorg1_zpsa0f03eaf.jpg
    • Like Like x 9
  11. patriot75 Member

SaintLouis16_zps705763c5.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
  12. patriot75 Member

Yes, thank you so much Jesting. In the mad rush I forgot to send you a thank you email.../face palm
    Thank you and everyone else too.....we love you!
    • Like Like x 5
  13. Anonymous Member

Bottom left:

bottomleft.png
    • Like Like x 1
  14. RightOn Member

moar like Whiney Bumbitch
  15. BigBeard Member

So did the cops actually show up, or did they just tell Winnie to quit wasting their time over the phone?

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Any anons out there have any tips for these guise when they stop at an org in your city? Might help a brotha out if they knew what to expect before they get there or if there are any city/state ordinances of which they should be aware.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Intelligence Member

August 6, 2013 - Scientology Cult of Confusion filming a few frames up in a
    helicopter, then off to St. Louis Scientology Org and Applied Scholastics.

• Like Like x 7
  18. After seeing Dave in his new tuque & glasses, all's I could think of was the movie Cool Hand Luke
  19. whoops. forgot the pic....
    [IMG]
  20. thewayup Member

^ epic look.

I'm thinking some rousing Johnny Cash track.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. snippy Member

Colin just posted this update:

and this:
    • Like Like x 12
  22. RightOn Member

Dom? was Dom there?
    Wow! quite a sparse window display.
    No money left in the budget?

Don't forget....try to be calm guys. They are going to try to push your buttons, start trouble and try to make you push them back so they can get you arrested and try to get you off this tour.
    In my opinion, I don't think you should be going inside the orgs. If you want to try to get people to come out to talk to you that is one thing, but to go on their property may get you in a hot mess. Just my 2 cents.
    Don't want to stop this whole thing before you start with a trespassing violation.
    Stay safe.
    • Like Like x 6
  23. RightOn Member

on second thought, I am going to say it again.
    PLEASE STAY OUT OF THE ORGS and off their property. I think it is a bad idea. Sorry Colin , Bert and Dave! I think it will get you into trouble you don't need.
    I know you can make the argument with police that you are filming a docu, but some will arrest first and ask questions later.
    Best to be safe.
    Try to get people to come out to talk from the orgs, if they don't want to come out, it will be documented that even though Scientology's founder stated that "Communication is the Universal Solvent", they don't want to talk at all.
    That is so out ethics and out tech!
    Where is hiding on the tone scale again?
    • Like Like x 2
  24. wolfbane Member

"Take my picture baby. You can take my picture... it's science vs. science fiction baby" -- Bert Leahy

Oh how I lol'd! YOU tell 'em Bert.
    • Like Like x 7
  25. snippy Member

• Like Like x 4
  26. SP Tour guys - it was great meeting you guys at the park today! Could you post that group photo of us sometime when you have a moment?

And that parking spot at the org was bang-on! Haven't seen such a sweet ride there since Arnie Lerma parked his car with the Xenu license plates in front of that joint.
    • Like Like x 11
    • Like Like x 7
  27. Intelligence Member

Published on Aug 8, 2013
    August 7, 2013 - A serious video mixed with humorous fun moments. Met with 2 Chicago Anons at park, then went to raid at Scientology ORG. Then rushed off to South Bend, Indiana, to meet with 2 citizens opposing the new Narconon "Tranquility Detox" scam by Per Wickstrom. Arrived in Ohio at 3:00am and on our laptops now

• Like Like x 10
  28. s0kpupit Member

I'll try to be there for the Cleveland raid today
  29. patriot75 Member

UPDATE :: Cleveland‬, due to mass interview request we are just a bit behind schedule. The ‪‎SPtour2013‬ will have to bypass Cleveland. We are very sorry for this, but these interviews are mind blowing and you will not be disappointed, but ‪‎Scientology‬ - ‪‎OSA‬ will.

We will be in Pittsburgh at 2PM.
    Point State Park Pittsburgh
    320 Fort Duquesne Blvd
    Pittsburgh, PA 15222

Hope to see some peeps there.
    Much Love
    SPtour Crew
    • Like Like x 6
  30. patriot75 Member

We'll have that pick up as soon as I get it from Bert, he is still sleeping. It was great meeting you my friend. Here are some pic's for your viewing pleasure:
    CoSChicago8-8-20131_zps588e68e0.jpg

ChicagoMillenniumPark8-7-20139_zpsf68d936e.jpg

ChicagoMillenniumPark8-7-20136_zpsfd201c38.jpg

ChicagoMillenniumPark8-7-20135_zpsf8e88a28.jpg

ChicagoMillenniumPark8-7-20133_zps0c80e444.jpg

ChicagoMillenniumPark8-7-201395_zps09713b31.jpg

ChicagoMillenniumPark8-7-201376_zps817d6f34.jpg

ChicagoMillenniumPark8-7-201373_zps69744b7a.jpg

ChicagoMillenniumPark8-7-201350_zpsbbe6aeea.jpg

Much moar to follow when we get a chance to sync all of our pics up.
    • Like Like x 15
  31. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 10
  32. snippy Member

Great Pics! You all appear to be some rambling guys.
    Moar kittah posters.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. I didn't want to say anything until I knew they'd be there...but there are some party favors waiting for you at Pook's place, we loved making them and hope you can use them...

<3!
    IMG_0579.jpg
    IMG_0580.jpg
    • Like Like x 13
  34. Anonymous Member

Nice tunes for the troll canon.

• Like Like x 5
  35. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 10
  36. Intelligence Member

Published on Aug 9, 2013
    August 8, 2013 - Bert Leahy, videographer, helping us to pass the time with his comedian routines in Pittsburgh.

• Like Like x 7
  37. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 5
  38. snippy Member

I want what Tory's having. Tory - you are one happy basket of bubbles :)
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Intelligence Member

***INCREDIBLE*** I met with the Medical Director of a major 'BIG-PHARMA' company today and they will give me a recorded interview tomorrow ... hope to have story up by Sunday at the latest. Yes, he showed me his Company ID Card

... At SP Party now, and SP Tour is far above what we expected, and we are not 50% through it yet. The end film shoot will be at the Texas J.R. Ewing Ranch ... LOVE YOU ALL!!!
    • Like Like x 17