Customize

Suppressive Person Declare - Peter Forde

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by Martin Ottmann, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Thank God that they got rid of that "enturbulating squirrel"! Here is a British SP Declare from the "Advanced Org" at Saint Hill:

SP-Declare-Peter-Forde-1.jpg SP-Declare-Peter-Forde-2.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Anonymous Member

Many LULZ!

E.g. "When he had left the area his senior found many HOT prospects in his area that Peter had not turned over to the advance scheduling registrar, so that she could get these people on the bridge."
    • Like Like x 2
  3. From the beginning of a person's time in the cult and right up to the end -- there is always the fact that Scientology and it's staff, and to a lesser extent the public Scilons; will only like you as long as you are willing to be useful to them.

Even the Scilons themselves are half aware of this.

And Hubbard's dad can beat up Peter's dad.:p
    • Like Like x 2
  4. moarxenu Member

I love reading SP declares - Scientology insanity at its finest.
    • Like Like x 3

5. All brought to you from the mind of L. Ron Hubbard and it is still the original recipe.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. I am Peter Forde, the subject of this SP declare.

I am most honoured to have been recently denigrated by this cult of hatred and mind control.

DO be invited to read "A Scientific Scrutiny of OT3" , "In and Out of Scientology" and other papers.

And also note you Scienos that if you set out to harrass me, I will be very happy to settle to writing and publishing more about your unwholesome activities.

More may be needed indeed, for I am dismayed to hear that some ex-members have been so caved-in by Scientology lies and brainwashing that they have failed to thrive. :-(

Yours very sincerely

Peter Forde B.Sc (open)
  7. anon8109 Member

Keep speaking up.

Did the cult denigrate you recently? The SP declare is now almost 30 years old.

8. Somebody decided to honour me by republishing my declare... LOL !

Unwisdom at its finest ! ;-)

P
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yeah, that Martin Ottman is one sick Hubbard-worshipper. We try and try to reason with him, but he just keeps posting up these SP declares.
  10. anon8109 Member