Customize

Svetlana Semiachkina needs $1800 to join the Scientology Sea Org

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Svetlana Semiachkina needs $1800 to join the Scientology Sea Org.

HT - Intergalactic Walrus on Tony Ortega's blog: https://tonyortega.org/2019/03/11/new-government-docs-show-scientology-trying-to-snow-the-justice-dept-after-snow-white/#comment-4373617253

https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-help-me-to-join-sea-org

9mbDliI.png

0pSN9X5.png

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

PLEASE HELP ME TO JOIN SEA ORG BEFORE LRH’S BIRTHDAY
    I’m joining sea org at Flag and will be contributing to maintaining ethics and Scientology technology on a planet. I’m highly trained in Scientology admin and tech, Grade IV and Cause Resurgence completion, and was delivering services in the field for some time. Now it’s time for me to start contributing on greater scale, so I signed the contract with SO! In order for me to start I need to complete one last cycle - a medical exam that costs $1800. Please help me to start in SO - click this link and donate as much as you can. Every amount is highly appreciated. We just need to create the flow. LRH’s birthday is coming and I want to give this gift to him now.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

***************************************************************************************************

dltmNwh.png

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

PLEASE HELP ME TO JOIN SEA ORG BEFORE LRH’S BIRTHDAY
    I’m joining sea org at Flag and will be contributing to maintaining ethics and Scientology technology on a planet. I’m highly trained in Scientology admin and tech, Grade IV and Cause Resurgence completion, and was delivering services in the field for some time. Now it’s time for me to start contributing on greater scale, so I signed the contract with SO! In order for me to start I need to complete one last cycle - a medical exam that costs $1800. Please help me to start in SO - click this link and donate as much as you can. Every amount is highly appreciated. We just need to create the flow. LRH’s birthday is coming and I want to give this gift to him now.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
  2. On Monday, 3/11/19, Intergalactic Walrus on Tony Ortega's blog noted that Svetlana Semiachkina had created a Go Fund Me campaign to raise the $1800 she needed for a medical examination to join the Scientology Sea Org. (My guess was that the medical examination was the one required to obtain lawful permanent resident status, a "green card," in the U.S.) I noted that she had tweeted about it in both Russian and English.

The campaign is now complete and is no longer active. She raised $30 of the $1800 she needed.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-help-me-to-join-sea-org

UzLPn10.png