Customize

Swarms control - ring all the bellzzz

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by David Costa, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Hello, i'm here to tell you something that i have kinda empathy since probably the beginning of the 2000's.
    What i think is that it happens that certain people join together with the perfect assistants and create a force of conductivism, thus a new swarm. And people divide very well by swarms in the society because of their likings, their paths, their beliefs and their performances...
    What i think it's happening is that some or just one idealism swarms are getting too much force by robbing and by greedy advantage and they're too groupy egocentric by the borders of the swarm definition that makes them feeling that killing the others is better and easy, better because they never let the others know where they are and easy because they will not have competitors and i think that that property calls build-up feeling and it has all kind of intentions in it and other swarms only feel what the eye sees, ehr, not the mind...
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Ogsonofgroo Member

1qgh33.jpg

Was this a Google translation 'r somethin'?

yikes.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. i reread it and i think it has 3 mispellings. sorry, i can't edit the message
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Best to change your username...
  5. Anonymous Member

If you're using a computer + mouse, you can edit your message with putting your mouse pointer on the Edit Button and using the Right Side Mouse Button to open the post in a new tab/window.

If you're using a mobile phone, or a tablet, I dunno how you can edit the message.
  6. Disambiguation, why?
    Everyone, is it better?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. meep meep Member

Allen here are some of the things that happen when people post with their real names
    You penis is out there on Facebook
    pizzas
    Swat Team
    You suddenly have many friends in s&M forums who all want to meet you RIGHT NOW
    Your parents get late night phone calls about you
    You never get something good, like friends, by posting with your real name.
  8. RavenEyes Member

It's Alien, not Allen. lol
    • Like Like x 1
  9. White Tara Global Moderator

10. Kilia Member

I dunno what's going on here....
  11. Ersatz Global Moderator

No one does Kilia.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. that's about strange