Customize

Sweden: Harpoon Malmö!

Discussion in 'Prosjekt Chanology' started by Hombre, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Sweden: Harpoon Malmö!

This thread has been edited since there are now plans to harpoon the living shit out of politicians and other religious groups about Scientology in Malmö and in general. We don't need a lot of people for this to have a notable effect, so please do help.

Harpoons:

The intention is to make politicians and religious groups aware of the abuses and of Scientology. Media wouldn't hurt either, but they're more interested in single dramatic cases I think.

We'll compile a mailing list of local and national politicians in the field and harpoon them all. What you as an individual would do, is to compose a draft mail, then change a few things depending on what group you send it to (like local politicians, real churches, mosques or government officials). You can send the same mail to as many people as you'd like as long as you think it'll concern them. Don't stay too general, if possible. We want everyone to feel that this is relevant to their interests.

Mailing List:

Burlöv municipal:

burlovs.kommun@burlov.se

Arlöv is within Burlöv municipal. Poon Security matters here

Svenska Kyrkan in Arlöv:

educationalists:

anna-maria.martensson@svenskakyrkan.se
    stina.holmberg@svenskakyrkan.se
    susanne.aberg@svenskakyrkan.se

Priests:

bo.sandahl@svenskakyrkan.se
    maria.alm@svenskakyrkan.se
    johan.j.sjostrand@svenskakyrkan.se
    jennie.chapman@svenskakyrkan.se
    magnus.heberlein@svenskakyrkan.se

Security in Malmö:

hakan.p.nilsson@malmo.se
    jan-peter.stal@malmo.se
    peo.klang@malmo.se
    anna.scholtz@malmo.se
    jenny.fors@malmo.se

general contact

The Mosque in Malmö:

icmalmo@mosken.se

Family matters (Disconnection goes here):
    ayoub@islamiccenter.se

How do I write a good email?

What's important is to make sure we don't all write the same thing, so when you're composing your mail, don't talk about everything on earth about Scientology, but what feels most important to you. Be yourself when you write and make the mail personal, yet informative. Always include sources.

It doesn't need to be very long or very informative, just a concerned voice and a few sources is enough (since that person is going to get a couple more mails about the very same topic from more people). I will use the mail I wrote to Arlöv Municipal.

Now, I know writing mails to politicians is boring, but please, even if you're a foreigner, help us out. Just a short mail will mean a lot since Swedanons don't have a local cell where the Scilon invasion takes place.

Resorces:

There was no Christ

-----------------------------

orginal post:
    Ska vi förvänta oss en massiv reklamkampanj eller fail?
  2. FUCK Member

re: Sweden: Harpoon Malmö!

oh god, raid this shit immediately.
  3. Timoooh Member

I think we need to call Copenhagen to help us out and raid that shit asap! We have to show these assholes that Malmö is a sci-free town! As well as rest of Sweden!
  4. TinyDancer Member

Go, Go, Go!
  5. anon0004 Member

does somene know which airline goes there from germany cheap?
  6. Vir Member

7. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

did you PM the other malmöanons?
  8. anony_n00b Member

thanks for copypasta to the danish thread! would love to enturb with you sometime, although for my part it won't be in march. but you guys can freak them out on your own!

best of luck! we look forward to awesome post-game from malmö :)
  9. SeenTheLight Member

10. re: Sweden: Harpoon Malmö!

På många sätt kan man förstå att scientologerna väljer sverige och malmö som sitt mecka. Att man gör en så pass betydande satsning i malmö (mer än 50 miljoner kronor), utan att det blir mer än en liten notis i förrgårdagens sydsvenska talar för att sverige verkligen är ett idealiskt land att bedriva sektverksamhet. Inte ens här, på WWP verkar det vara mer än en handfull personer som reagerar.

Jag skall erkänna att jag känner en stor oro för att en så stor sekt etablerar sig i sverige utan att det röner större uppmärksmhet. Tydligen var förrgårdagens event stort, med runt 2500 personer världen över inbjudna!! Under gårdagen var det öppet hus i Arlöv. Inte en enda raportering, inte en enda bild, inte en enda kritisk röst, inget.

Jag skäms idag över att vara svensk. Begreppet lättlurad idiot lär väl vara detsamma som en svensk.

Det måste väl ha funnits någon anon från malmö som var där? eller?
  11. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

^ På WWP har det bara varit ett fåtal anons från mamlö och de har inte kunnat styra upp något, tvivlar på att någon var där.

Frågan är ju vad vi kan göra. Harpunera kommunen har jag försökt utan svar. Finns det några organisationer i malmö som är anti-sekt el dyl?

Sen tror jag också att 2500 var siffror från Scilonsens sida och tar de med både en och två nypor salt. Det är uppenbart att de måste ha skyfflat in folk från både danmark och säkert tyskland för att komma upp i dessa antal.

Kan det vara en bra idé att harpunera lokala medier och be de göra intervjuer med Scientologerna angående deras nya org och samtidigt passa på att fråga om Xenu etc som Tommy Davis bekräftade nyligen. Länk till KESQ's utmärkta reportage?
  12. Anonymous Member

Mosques guys. Malmö is like the beacon of immigration in Sweden. It could be possible to tell them about the human rights abuses, the bait-and-switch of how they first say it's compatible with religion and then punish you for practicing Islam or Christianity, and then you learn that all religion was an implant placed by the evil space-psychiatrist Xenu.

However, you can bet that the scilons will have safepointed the mosques already, so you need to communicate in a way that will help debunk their lies.
  13. Anonymous Member

Vi sendte pressemedlingen om Tommy Davis og Xenu til Sydsvenskan, men det stod ikke noe der om Malmö-org'en.

Kanskje vi kan skrive en svensk pressemelding om Malmö, Tommy Davis og KSEQ, og så kan en svensk anon kan ringe Sydsvenskan og andre medier og snakke med dem, og få en mer relevant epost-adresse for å sende infoen til?
  14. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Yes, mosques are a good idea, also other religious organisations would be a good thing to harpoon. Pictures of Gold Base and KESQ is good sauce and keeps the attention off the whole religion vs cult issue. IF the Scilons have warned other religious groups about Anonymous or critics, they'll tell them that those are religious bigots and hate-mongers, so we'd do wise in keeping such things as "OMG XENU - CULT!" out of the harpoons.

Also, a very good thing to focus on when pooning is LRH's quote "there was no christ" and the parts where he says religion is just an implant. Does anyone know where the sound clips for those are?

I'd also like to harpoon government officials and municipal officials. If we all write one mail. That's all we need, one mail a person, and then that person sends it to like 100 politicians (we'll compile a list). What's important is to make sure we don't all write the same thing, so when you're composing your mail, don't talk about everything on earth about Scientology, but what feels most important to you. Be yourself when you write and make the mail personal, yet informative. Always include sources.

It doesn't need to be very long or very informative, just a concerned voice and a few sources is enough (since that person is going to get a couple more mails about the very same topic from more people). I will use the mail I wrote to Arlöv Municipal.

OH BTW Thread will be edited for this mission. Now, I know writing mails to politicians is boring, but please, even if you're a foreigner, help us out. Just a short mail will mean a lot since Swedanons don't have a local cell where the Scilon invasion takes place.

Stay tuned, kay?
  15. Anonymous Member

Re: Sweden: Harpoon Malmö!

Operation Clambake present: Hubbard Audio Collection
  16. ARC Member

Added to current operatioons thread.
  17. Evil Member

I've sent out a message in bad Swedish to all religious organisations in Malmo telling them of Scientolgy, and asking them to warn their church/mosque goers.:D
  18. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

^ Much appriciated :)

Please post any response of interest.
  19. Evil Member

I've not got any response yet, has anyone else?
  20. Anonymous Member

It's Easter in Sweden. I sent a harpoon related to another situation, and I didn't get any response until over a week later - and it was a very good response too. Patience.
  21. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

I have my harpoons ready but I want them to hit sometime next week so they don't get like a bunch of mails at the same time.

Also, people that have already been informed and left a positive response may or may not need another harpoon. We don't wanna annoy them :p
  22. Evil Member

Ah good!
  23. Anonymous Member

Ah good!
  24. Anonymous Member

25. MongoLloyd Member

2500 pers är knappast troligt. Det är uppemot 10x fler än det finns Scientologer i Sverige totalt. (Och de hävdar själva "cirka 3000"; å andra sidan hävdar de miljoner medlemmar i världen och det vet vi ju är mer än 10x fler än på riktigt)

Enligt egen uppgift till lokalradio i Skåne för något år sedan hade Malmö-orgen 30-50 medlemmar. (en ovanligt trolig siffra för att komma ifrån dom!)
    Var kommer siffran 50 miljoner från? Det handlar alltså om typ en miljon per medlem i så fall.

Och ändå är Malmö-orgen/Peter Gröhn&Co, typ enda som ens verkar försöka värva nya medlemmar. Men även om det är en större lokal (?) så är ju Arlöv en förort. Förut var de ju inne i centrala Malmö. Ingen större PR-seger. (Bara Göteborg som är kvar i stan då, inte för att de har någon 'butiksfasad' för att locka in folk heller)

Kom ihåg att CoS faktiskt hade ~2-3 tusen medlemmar i Svea rike på det glada 80-talet (då hävdade de istället 10 000), så de har faktiskt varit på kraftig tillbakagång. Och de var ju med i "Uppdrag Granskning" så sent som i höstas.. så de är inte bortglömda (även om just många lite äldre man känner reagerar till Scientolog-närvaro i Sverige med "Finns de [här] fortfarande?")
  26. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

^ Tror det uppskattas vara druga 50.000 Scientologer världen över. Sen är det förstås folk i Narconon osv som inte är Scilons men som ändå kan räknas in.

Scientologin fick stöd från amerikanska politiker i et domslut från 90-talet vilket resulterade i att svenska regeringen fick backa och låta Scientologins hemlighetsstämplande gå före offentlighetsprincipen, så det finns säkert folk som fortfarande har stor respekt (eller rädsla) för Scientologins inflytande. Eller så har jag helt fel, fan vet jag :p

Scientologin har ju planer de följer för använda sig av sina frontgrupper och sin status som religion och självhjälp att nästla sig in hos andra religioner och särskillt maktinnehavare av olika slag.

Ideal org är ju bara en illusion av tillväxt med jag önskar ändå att se att Scientologin får det motstånd de förtjänar i malmö, särskillt eftersom Anonymous inte har någon cell där nere vilket betyder att de kan härja fritt med stresstest etc.
  27. MongoLloyd Member

^ Jojo, det var då man fick upp ögonen. Men det var egentligen mer av en uppvisning i upphovsrättens inflytande (Pirate Bay, någon?) än just Scientologernas.

Överlag var hela Panoussis-affären en enorm foot-bullet för CoS, det var en jävla backlash, asmycket negativ press.. en sosse-riksdagsledamot lämnade in kopia på NOTs till Norrköpings stadsbibbla för att jävlas. Det var också då en viss norrman satte igång xenu.net.

Och på den tiden låg Org:en på Götgatan vid Skanstull med en fet skylt som syntes för alla som åkte över bron. Inte i en anonym kontorslokal ute i Kungens Kurva!

Tror inte någon i Sverige är så rädda för dem längre. Det går rätt dåligt för dem. Största bekymret är väl egentligen Knarkanå'n.
  28. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

failcult is fail, men det visste vi redan :p

frontgrupperna är svårare att handskas med men vi har ju faktiskt ta bort de största icke-scientologägda företagens sponring från drogfritt.nu, så jag tror absolut att harpuner hjälper.

stand-by angående Narconon... kan komma nyheter från den fronten snart.
  29. Avtomat Member

I dont speak Swedish, so I see that being a problem. But do most politicians in Sweden speak english as a second so I can send them mail anyway?

Or should I just stay away from this one?
  30. Anonymous Member

Most of them speak English, and some of the imams in Malmö speak better English than Swedish. Harpoon in both languages.
  31. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

very few politicians dont speak english. Maybe someone has to look up a word or two in the decitonaty but it won't be any problem.

Any help on this would be very much appriciated.
  32. Anonymous Member

Scientology Volunteer Ministers Bring Solutions to Malm, Sweden
    De sier de har et telt oppe hver helg. Er det noen Malmö-anons som vil ta et raid her og der?
    Seminarene skjer neppe i teltet hva? Det som er positivt er at å informere om Scientologi funker like bra etter at folk har vært på kurs som før.
  33. MongoLloyd Member

Låter som en överdrift.. Iallafall om man utgår ifrån hur det sett ut tidigare.. (varning sektsida.. bläurk) och jag ser faktiskt inget om typ, Rosengård eller någon annan 'invandrarförort' heller.. Misstänker att sidan inte är helt uppdaterade i och för sig.

Däremot gifter de sig i sina gula tält.. lol.

Det stämmer dock att Malmö nog är enda orgen i Sverige som fortfarande aktivt försöker locka folk. Skulle behövas lite mer harpuner därnere.
  34. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

^ varsågod, listan i OP ;-)
  35. MongoLloyd Member

De har en egen grupp på Ansiktsbok som kräver FYRA 'ideal orgs'. Låter som en idé i linje med Dvärgens planer.. Fler fastigheter färre medlemmar!
    (Inte för att CoS i Sverige nånsin ägt en fastighet vad jag vet, såvida inte nya Malmöorgen ägs av dem.. )

4 ideal orgs in Scandinavia - NOW! | Facebook

138 medlemmar och det är väl inte ens en tredjedel som är Svennar.. jojo. Har sagt det förr, men ja, aldrig att det är fler än 200 scilons i hela Sverige. Hmm, med tanke på att 2 miljoner svenskar har ansiktsburk-konton, så om man antog att samtliga svenska sciloner på Aniktsburk är med i den gruppen (rimligt) och de är en tredjedel (grov uppskattning), och att sciloner är lika benägna att skaffa FB-konto som alla andra (rimligt).. så blir det 200 st.
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Oak Member

Sweden? Isn't Sweden like one of the most progressive countries in the world? I thought Scientology was illegal there? Like in Germany and France? Well, I live in like Australia. Is there anyway I could help? Thanks.
  38. Hoggie Member

Actually, I see them everyday at work since i work near them. They are stopping people in Arlöv and the scary thing is that many of them are so young!

At the opening for their "Church" they all where mad! One guy, looked like a matrix dude, just went out and stopped cars on the road. Threw flyers all around. Almost pulled out the drivers :p aah it was mad.

One guy I know actually went along with them. Gave them his adress so they could send him stuff. Ofcourse for free! Instead he got a letter saying that he should come down and pick them up so he just threw the letter away. Next day the phone rang. It was them telling him that he must keep his promise.. Or else? :eek: for 2 weeks they phoned him and telling him to come down. If he did come down he would get some discount's... 8 books for 20 000 SEK (holy...).

What ever you do NEVER give them your homeadress/phone nr :p.

Im in for raiding them. Will be looking for a post.
    P.s try to do their PERSONAL TEST... 200 fucking questions.
  39. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

40. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

I wish :-(

Why yes, there's info in OP on who to harpoon :)