Customize

Sweet goldenrod Firefox 3.5 ogg audio!

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Anonymous, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Sweet goldenrod Firefox 3.5 ogg audio!

Firefox 3.5 was just released and it allows native ogg audio to play. In celebration of this, here's 10 minutes of Lecture 10 with subtitles and slideshow for those with javascript turned on:

http://tinyurl.com/incident2

It's likely to be deleted soon, so grab it while you can!
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Sweet goldenrod Firefox 3.5 ogg audio!

wtf is this about?

nvm, don't care, over and out
  3. Anonymous Member

Just thought I'd mention, the audio also works in Fennec on the Nokia 810 and on windows mobile devices, to make it easier to play at raids.
    View the source to learn how to make your own .ogg audio files play natively in Fennec or Firefox 3.5 without the need for plugins.
  4. RedOrbifold Member

I don't see what this has to do with anything relating to anything else... just scientologymyths.info being idiots again
  5. Anonymous Member

I can see that this is about new methods of disseminating audio visual presentations, other than having to rely on plugins like Flash (along with the crashing/other problems they bring). I have not come across this particular 10 minute audio compilation of that Class VIII lecture anywhere else either.
    That page also demonstrates things like using any desired fonts and SVG filters for text, subtitling techniques that can make the presentation multilingual, and more.
  6. Anonymous Member