Customize

SydAnon - Bar raised 19th Dec

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific' started by tamphex, Dec 20, 2009.

1. xenubarb Member

Re: SydAnon - Bar raised 19th Dec

Grr...I'd follow it up with a Sydney Barking Spider.
  2. tamphex Member

Email has been sent expressing our concerns.
  3. MarlieK Member

From that website:
    So if he is an inspector, all of the calls & complaints for protests get dumped in his lap. You have created the most grievous sins of all. You have created work for him. I wonder if he is one of these guys that is easily duped. Seriously, does this guy not watch the news or pick up the daily paper?
  4. i'mglib Member

Since we got threatened with being cited, or even arrested in LA for loitering, I have been thinking about what to do about cops.

I don't like it that they think what we're doing is "crap" so I think it would be good to talk to the cops and say, "What if we weren't here and your kid were walking by and decided to take a stress test. Then 6 mos later your kid joins the see org and now you los your kid to this cult?? What if people like us weren't out here warning others not to join this abusive cult??"

Anyway, that's my plan.

Also, you guys rock.
  5. Re: SydAnon - Bar raised 19th Dec

Yeah.

I think you guys definitely beat Melbanon this month. :/

Well done ASYD. xD
  6. Kilia Member

Many thanks for the long of it, Tamp. I read it all and hope you are rested up now.

...well done ASYD, well done!
    <3
  7. Zhent Member

My chronological video coverage from the day. Theres some epic footage in there.

[ame=http://vimeo.com/8300403]SydneyAnon - 19-12 - Epic Christmas Raid Part 1 on Vimeo[/ame]

[ame=http://vimeo.com/8301738]SydneyAnon - 19-12 - Epic Christmas Raid Part 2 on Vimeo[/ame]

[ame=http://vimeo.com/8304459]SydneyRaid - 19-12 - Epic Christmas Raid Part 3 on Vimeo[/ame]

[ame=http://vimeo.com/8305687]SydneyAnon - 19-12 - Epic Christmas Raid Part 4 on Vimeo[/ame]
  8. sock Member

Thanks Zhent, I lol'd at the beginning of the last vid. Bloody awesome. >:3
  9. Ogsonofgroo Member

Some awesome raids this last weekend but this one was extra sooper-special with Arron and good media coverage and a fantastic turnout!

Y'all rock bigtime Ausanons!

Kinda shitty that some peeholes think its ok to dump (whatever) on people, that **** needs a good shaming imho, grrrrrrrr (oooo, was that the same pitcher Cyrus used for 'anti-chalk-tech'? :D )

:)
  10. _You_ Member

You of all people know that it's about time the problems at Glebe were addressed fully.

There are already enough facts in evidence before last weekend.

Doo eet!
  11. tamphex Member

Thanks for the clips Zhent!

I didn't even realize in that first clip that my opening line was "Fucking" - one day I'll be able to pull my obscenities in :p
  12. _You_ Member

13. Kha Khan Member

Thank you very much for the protest, the sign, and the post.

Posted to ESMB: Fiona is loved.

/
  14. JohnnyRUClear Member

Part 3 isn't playing correctly for me. The graphic preview looks right, but the video loads way too quickly and the graphic during the video is just a messed-up looking mess of a green background and some weirdly-rendered text.
  15. Anon556 Member

Same here
  16. conatus Member

KEEP YOUR HANDS ON YOUR WALLETS!!!

LOL. NYC <3 SYDNEY. We use that all the time on tourists walking past the org here. They absolutely eat it up.
  17. Re: SydAnon - Bar raised 19th Dec

The pelvic thrusting gentleman with the satchel is my friend, V-Man. I am the one in full formal attire alongside him skipping. I'm glad you enjoy our antics.
  18. Kilia Member

Zhent, part 3 has something wrong with it. Can you reupload?
  19. _You_ Member

I am only part way thru video two, Zhent, well done. Cannot wait to watch more, but must get to bed
  20. Zhent Member

Thanks for alerting me to the problems of Part 3, that one has actually failed twice now.
    I'm gonna re-encode it and try again. ETA a few hours hopefully.

Edit: Uploading now, check part 3 in a couple of hours and hopefully it will have fixed itself.
  21. Kilia Member

Many thanks sweetie.
    <3
  22. _You_ Member

While your collective ego-fest is well earned, your individual ego is cancer.

-----

Tamphex: My bet on the CD given to the sergeant-slash-inspector-slash-whatever:

Cop believes you were up to shit when he wasn't there. Cop asks for copy of security footage in hope of nailing your ass-slash-arse. Cop gets given CD with footage by gleeful culties mocking up memories of you being very very naughty. Cop now knows he's got enough evidence to lock you up for a billion years for being mean to culties. Cop goes home and watches footage. Cop feels like he's been taken for a fool. Cop now hates culties, but still hates you even more...
  23. _You_ Member

Good idea-this shit won't stand.
  24. tamphex Member

Oh joy! :D Wouldn't surprise me if the station where he comes from now has a real issue with me; that's two weekends in a row someone from there has ordered me to do something & I've stood my ground and refused to do it. Keeping clear of the guy would be the wisest move on my behalf but I know for a fact that he'll be making a beeline straight for me at future protests for any issues he has with what is happening.

Or, and most preferred, he'll leave me the fuck alone and wise up to the pinheads in ANZO.
  25. Kenji Member

Good work guys!
    Melbanon has Paul Schofield, Sydney has Aaron Saxton.

Ausanons do it better.
  26. Bob Loblaw Member

EPIC WIN SYDANON - KEEP UP DA PRESHA!
  27. xenubarb Member

This might help him wise up:

http://fairgamestop.org/Anonymous _and_Scientology.pdf

It's the same booklet assembled by San Diego anons that we've put up on lulu.com.
  28. tamphex Member

Thank you Barbs, much appreciated man.
  29. JohnnyRUClear Member

Part 3 is working now. Thanks.
  30. Zhent Member

Sup.

And you thought that was all?

Another 20 mins of quality footage from another anon;

The last contains footage of cyrus rubbing out the chalk.
  31. tamphex Member

Oh rock on Zhent, that was a nice surprise dude. I'm still working on the WOT from last nights raid. Will be waiting on media to break up the text as usual though. This does not mean you have to feel rushed though! It's nearly time to go out and enjoy NYE. You have a good one and take care. See ya next year buddy :D
  32. Zhent Member

tamphex my pics are already up if thats any help.

The real meat is in the video though, which i'm working on.
    Should be ready some time next year :D
  33. tamphex Member

Excellent - I don't want to blue balls WWP so I'm going to hold off until my footage is compiled and the WOT completed. Next year!