Customize

Sydney psychologist and Transformation Guru is front-end for Scientology ideas

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2011.

1. anonysamvines Member

ah fuck i lost my detailed, well excuted response to halfway through when i accidently closed the page

since i have been named and quoted - not exactly sure why tho honey can you elaborate? not that i object to being named and quoted (ps samvines aint my real name either fyi, just as it is a gender neutral name and no such inferences should be put on that) i just like to understand why so i can take the pat on the back or the rebuke and see if i agree or disagree - and act accordingly

was i oppressing or supporting her - if oppressing i would have expected you to quote the one where i told her she was welcome to start (and pay for) her own dedicated Kirby site if she didn't like the way this one works and fuck you - statements i still stand by - i don't believe everything i read on t webz but i do believe and stand by everything i write

but please do elaborate
    then i may craft my response again
    you may find it useful - especially where i point out the pressure kristiane used to try to get US to conform to HER standards otherwise she was gonna spit her dummy and refuse to play with us (which she is perfectly entitled to - just as we are free to respond any way we choose)

i may even be bothered later to do it anyway just cos

especially since you assume erroneously that most of the members of wwp are ex clams - as opposed to people who have/are educating themselves about clams, cults and clam speak to understand what we are protesting and why - in order to make such protests effective in order to help the poor suckers who do get sucked in .
    Ex clams are a subset of wwp not the set - nor is everyone an ex chanologist or do i mean 4chan or witp and all the other terms and subsets i personally don't belong to or tbh understand what they all are

doesn't bode well for your clear, logical, academic thesis if that is typical of your conclusions - how exactly did you come to that conclusion? where did you obtain your statistics?

but i do take your point that we should put more weight on your opinion because you say you are a phd student studying living cult leaders - i will even do you the courtesy of not asking for DOX since we like anonymity here and take you at your word

and i am sure there are a few phd grads and more on this board that could even give you a few pointers on crafting your thesis and prepping for your board where any such mistaken conclusions will be brought up
    not me tho i aint that bright
    or am i

pro tip grad boards don't like walls of words any more than anons
    paragraphs is your friend (deliberate use of is)
    tl:dr = abstract
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Internetzin Member

Sorry, stream of consciousness tards me up again!
  3. Well, you sure killed that one Sam Vines, with your smug, self-absorbed, self satisfied, vainglorious rubbish. As if, it was always all about you. I hope you found yourself a girlfriend and gave your hand a rest.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Enturbulette Member

Honestly, you can be quite obnoxious. Work with that, you might just be getting the hang of things.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I've been reading this thread and it seems to have gone off topic again. Lets get back to what it is really about Robert Kirby - Is he or WAS he a scientologist?

How do we get testimonials from the people who have worked with him in the past or proof that he is associated with scientology?
  6. Quentinanon Member

It is also possible that Kirby is involved with Metapsychology, a spinoff of scientology from the mid-1980's.
  7. Yes, he was/is still definitely involved with Scientology. He kept a room in his basement with framed sayings from Scientology. Apparently what he teaches now, called the four pillars of something or other is based upon Scientology, but most telling of all, is the need for absolute control of his students he exerted, followed by repeated purges of those who he couldn't control. This all would have been better if he hadn't kept it a total secret that he was a Scientologist. I believe he is still up to his old tricks, which means he is damaging people with his "work" and the insidious way he turned Core Energetics into a cult of his own personality. Thanks for suggesting that this thread gets back on topic.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. I did several work shops and was sharing his bed in weeks. Robert kirby told me that we were soul mates that we would be together that he was just honouring my process. He fucked me physically mentally and emotionally even charged me for it. He doesn't heal people he breaks them.
  9. Yes, I have heard that so many times, you aren't the only one. I wonder if you could find me on Facebook and we could have a talk about him. He may well have cleaned up his act by now, but he has left such a trail of damage, including with me, that it helps to share it with others who have also been so affected.
  10. Marcela505 Member

Hi there,

My best friend has become very involved with Robert Kirby and Core Energetics over the past few years and I have become very worried about him. He is spending thousands on programmes with Kirby to "change his life". He met Kirby a few years ago when he had just broken up with his ex. Since then he has slowly become more and more involved with Core Energetics and other programmes Kirby runs.

It is the constant large financial investments and the regular digging up of past traumas that worries me. I also feel it is strange to promise instant change in exchange for large amounts of money. The whole thing just seems off and my friend doesn't seem to be that much happier since this has all started.

When we are together now all he does is talk in this new age jargon and it is difficult to have a conversation about anything real. I have tried to voice my concerns to him but he doesn't listen. I am meeting with him again this week so I will most likely try to talk to him about it again.

Wondering if theres anyone here I can chat to beforehand, all advice welcome.
  11. Here we have this expression NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY.
  12. http://www.freeminds.org/psych/deprog.htm
    http://people.howstuffworks.com/cult7.htm
    For example
    http://splinternews.com/we-asked-a-cult-deprogramming-expert-how-to-talk-your-f-1793857315
  13. Can someone please confirm if this is the same Robert Kirby who now talks about "Heartfelt", Life mastery and Leadership programs? http://relationships.robertkirby.com

I'm now worried because my friend is hooked and this is all he talks about. He's been doing his programs for 2yrs paying heaps of money and now even got his fiancee on to it.

14. tried to post but hit the button wrong. yes definitely 100% its the same person. take care
  15. Yes all this is true. Many years ago I was there. He became deeply involved with Scientology both here and in America. He went to some school they have over there for a short time. And he started using their techniques in his workshops. It was very sad to see as he once was a very talented man who did help some people unfortunately he manipulated many things for his own ends.
  16. He rebranded again. It's now Breakthrough Brilliance. Be careful people!