Customize

Taiwan TV reports on Scientology scam

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Google Trans:
    Taipei a Mr. Yang also accused the mother in order to participate in Scientology courses, has spent more than 2 million this year and even credit card to borrow money from relatives and friends, family repeatedly asked his mother to quit the Church, only to end up in quarrelsMr. Yang is also suspected that the mother is hypnotic, and will be so addicted reporter asked about Scientology, the church must be a meeting open to foreign response to deadline, no results yet.
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. RightOn Member

this is a very important step for Taiwan. COS is trying to get their tentacles in deeper
    • Agree Agree x 8
  3. Anonymous Member

The background to this collectable video: this is the first and only news in tw that directly criticize the cult of greed. But this is sometime last year. Days ago, the guy in the video said he is under intense pressure to take down the video after a couple of months and well over 1000 views, but he had the balls to ask somebody else to upload into other accounts. The pressure is disconnection as if he is not disconnected from his mother already by going to the press.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. RightOn Member

wow then the vid needs to be mirrored and spread!
    • Agree Agree x 5
  5. Anonymous Member

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

You guys with a YouTube account, you know what to do.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sonichu Moderator

Downloaded & Saved. I'm going to Mirror it tomorrow.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  8. RightOn Member

I loves da hive!
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. vaLLarrr Member

This is a hard kick in the balls for the cult.

Taiwan is their ONLY developing market, and the only country not yet inoculated where people can afford to eat.

Mirror hard, and include Taiwanese descriptions and search terms in titles.

The moar we mirror, the less they money.

Great post!
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. vaLLarrr Member

Great thread I should say LOL
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. More then you know.
    Taiwan is a cultural gateway into China.
    If something becomes popular in Taiwan its popular in China.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Sonichu Moderator

Any links for that? I'd like some sauce when I mirror the video TIA!
  13. Anonymous Member

On YouTube, this text is posted:
    The OP probably has this in Google Translate as there is a clear resemblance.

YouTube also has this link where it appears that there may be other related videos:

http://tinyurl.com/bzn6dbp
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Yes, the link is to yahoo news taiwan. There are screen shots of that video in the article.

The translation is about right. The guy and the reporter know little about scn apart from money grabbing.

Unlike the cos elsewhere, the church's response is that they will hold a meeting and then response to the media. That never happened - downstat.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. vaLLarrr Member

272807-1118341874_40_super.jpg

Game over man... Game over.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. thewayup Member

Wonder if the dude can read English.

Taiwanons, WWP welcomes you.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

That guy on TV is on facebook that you can contact but don't know how well his english is.
  19. Anonymous Member

Link?
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Anonymous Member

No purpose. I was asking to see it posted here, and to cross-post to ESMB. If it is private, it is private. I understand.
  22. Anonymous Member

Downloaded and saved. Any good Chinese text to use a tags and descriptions and whatnot?
  23. Anonymous Member

Scientology is more of a dangerous cult than Falun Gong.

The Chinese should be made aware of this.
  24. Anonymous Member

Damn, we need someone who can speak and write both English and Chinese...
  25. Anonymous Member

China is a totalitarian state. Scientology will be crushed if they try to infiltrate because there can only be one scam in a dictatorship.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. RightOn Member

oh yah?
    you are forgetting the power of the all mighty Scilon celebs!
    Read it and weep!
    From this past December!

Famous Scientologist John Travolta used his skills to act as a healer in China recently. Using mind over matter methods, the actor helped a man who broke his ankle after a car crash.

Travolta is quoted as saying, "I was in Shanghai recently at a work event and the Master of Ceremonies' best friend had recently gotten into a car wreck.

"He had broken his ankle and was in constant pain. I asked him permission to do some Scientology assists and he said, 'OK, sure'. People were standing around watching as I did them.

You could actually see him confronting the pain and after a while he looked up at me and said, 'I feel better,' so I said, 'OK, end of assist.' He had gotten noticeably better."

According to Wikipedia, "The Scientology Assist is a quack medicine procedure which is purported to alleviate "a present time [current] discomfort" or bring a person who has recently died back to life."

"Assists" are intended to treat pain and injuries.
    http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2012/12/04/john_travolta_used_scientology_assist_
    • Winner Winner x 1
  27. RightOn Member

• Winner Winner x 1
  28. YouSeeNothing Member

If this was in Japan, they'd probably like that. :)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

Go forth and disseminate:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

Also I think I'm gonna drop a link to this thread too.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Quentinanon Member

Except for the occasional homicide, what else is there to report on in scientology but scams?
  32. RolandRB Member

The beatings? Disconnection?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  33. vaLLarrr Member

Forced abortions, eating rice and beans... Oh hang on...
    • Agree Agree x 1