Customize

Talented pedophile Michael Jackson celebrated

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Disambiguation, May 19, 2014.

1. Disambiguation Global Moderator

once again.
    Comments about "problems with young boys but.."
  2. Because just saying it can ruin someone's life, regardless of the facts.
  3. Random guy Member

Isn't Jackson's life kind of ruined as already, him being dead and all?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

And the only tragic thing about his demise - he didn't die in a fire!
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Being sexually assaulted by a pedophile can ruin someones life too.
    We each get to decide this for ourselves. Looking at both cases settled out of court, and the young man who later recanted the settlement out of court and said he was molested, I don't have any doubts about Michael Jackson being a pedophile.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. BlooAnon Member

I'm not celebrating him.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Take one super rich dude and add parents of said child seeing a golden opportunity to cash in, coerces their child to say things that are not true. Lawyers on Jackson's behalf know that just saying it sways people regardless of facts, recommend a settlement.

I'd also contend that had Jackson truly sexually interfered with my child, he wouldn't be able to buy me off. I'd want justice. So, I cast an eye on the parents and wonder what their motivation was.

That is the other possibility and to why I remain in the, "Who knows?" category. I can neither defend nor condemn Jackson.

The only thing I can say with any kind of confidence is if either is true, the child in question was the one being hurt regardless of the truth.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Ann O'Nymous Member

As if your opinion mattered.
  9. Disambiguation Global Moderator

oooo frosty
    • Like Like x 2
  10. laughingsock Member

So a single man moves into your neighborhood and builds a playground in his yard and hands out candy. You would let your child into his house?
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Ann O'Nymous Member

AFAIK,being single is not a crime... at least in my country.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. A few things you left out.

A single, very rich, probably the most well known person on the planet Earth, pretty much constantly harassed by the paparazzi, that has never hidden the fact that he enjoys the company of children. Also builds a complete carnival, on his property and his home is fairly open to many people. Depending on your timing he may have been already married and has kids of his own. Always invited families not just kids, to his home. It wasn't like people where just dropping off their kids, to a total stranger for babysitting purposes, in a van down by the river.

So, neither of us know what kind of relationship existed between Jackson and the families in a case by case basis. Not knowing this information your attempts at muddying the water, to favour what you "feel" is right also, again, casts an eye on the parents in question as well as Jackson.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Married people never molest children.
  14. laughingsock Member

What you say is true. We do know that he had his childhood stolen by his shameless father seeking wealth at any cost. Any way you slice it, it's a sad story.
    I guess my point was that i wouldn't leave my children with him on a just in case basis. He had many issues even if he wasn't a pedophile.
  15. Bobby McGee Member

And on top of that.. all the Jackson's are Whacked. Joe was abusive while Katherine stayed silent..