Customize

Talking Zombie is worst Scientology Spokesperson ever!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

This emaciated talking zombie is the perfect example of what Scientology does to someones brains, it eats them!. By the last three minutes, this gibbering and droning fool is stumbling all over himself.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. anonanchovie Member

Beck's Daddy, no?
  3. RightOn Member

yes,
    that is David Campbell,
    this is already in another thread BTW
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

flip on the interactive transcript when watching this video. very funny
  5. Xenu Is Lord Member

The clams make me sick
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Touchstone Member

"It's almost started and we still haven't filled all the slots..." Nice admission that people aren't coming to your little dog & pony show.
    Promise the moon, deliver infantile happy-clappy feel-good exercises. Fewer are falling for it.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Puppetmama Member

Couldn't make it to the last three minutes. Too sad.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. anonysamvines Member

wow that more than smacked of desperation, then i got the dates.
    he says ".. drop what you are doing, it's only for a week! And then in about 10 days from now you will be leaving the ship ..."
    vid posted 24 sept cruise starts 27 th Sept!

desperate much?
    empty ship much?

me :D much?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. anonysamvines Member

OT 8 sure seems to be messing up his eyes compare these with the vid w-mccartney.jpg
  10. dbloch7986 Member

He calls it "active, fun" yet he is neither. :p
  11. Xenu Is Lord Member

I wonder how much this douchbag gets in kickbacks for this?
  12. dbloch7986 Member

As much of a lying sack of shit as Tommy Davis is; he is certainly a sight for sore eyes. The same cannot be said about this man. It seems like when it comes to internal videos it doesn't matter if the person is attractive, but in external representation looks are very important. :oops:
  13. Xenu Is Lord Member

A whopping 650 views too. I wonder how many of them are from people who are a laughing at him like on WWP?
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Xenu Is Lord Member

This zombie is smarter, loves music and is not in a cult.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Clusterdux Member

Lets make that a "was" for now. Nobody knows/tells where he is at. I believe Tony Ortega dropped a hint somewhere that he knows that Davis is out of the cult.

If you are a famous clam, you get paraded in one dog and pony show or the other. It's as simple as that.
  16. Anonymous Member

l.jpg
    L. Ron Hubbard zombie preys on another young Hollywood innocent
    I

This zombie is even smarter, made music (didn't say it was good music), and started a cult.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. Oh no, I gave my brother a link to this video and it's been taken down. It was pretty classic. Did anyone preserve it anywhere? I wonder how the cruise is going?
  18. whoever Member

I was just wondering if anyone had downloaded it, too, since it's gone now. I'd like to see it.